[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kentucky Meetup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1483927272189.gif (30KB, 750x339px) Image search: [Google]
1483927272189.gif
30KB, 750x339px
Any /K/entuckians here? Possible Kentucky meetup?

first thread was archived, there seemed to be decent enough interest so lets try again.
>>32583132
>>
Hello.
>>
>>32590220
I will handle secuirty
>>
>>32590220
Can i be the cumdump?
>>
>>32590220

I still say meet at knob creek gun range
>>
>>32592950
Agreed
>>
I've never been to a meet up. Would it be acceptable for someone to show up if all I have is a pistol? I'd kinda feel shitty for not bringing a huge arsenal to share.
>>
Lexington reporting in.
>>
Morehead reporting
>>
>>32592950
>>32593021

The problem with a meet up at the creek is the firing line has alot of rules, and I guarantee one dumb fuck would get thrown off the line.

I am a member up there and the range officers don't fuck around when it comes to safety. If you fuck up you are off. Period.
>>
>>32592950
Knob Creek sucks, the RO is a dick
>>
Lexington reporting in
>>
>>32590220
EKU reportin in
>>
File: Non SHTF Urban survival.png (488KB, 1328x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Non SHTF Urban survival.png
488KB, 1328x1648px
>>32593055
>>32593885
>>32594389
Lex minimeet?
>>
>>32590220
I remember in a previous /k/entucky thread there is state land we could shoot on.
>>
>>32594441
cincinnati fag here, im up for almost anywhere so long as its not clear across the state.
and even if it was, id probably consider it.
>>
>>32595377
I visited a friend in Cincinnati once, and I just wanna offer my sincere condolences
>>
>>32590220
Lima fag here. I'd be willing to drive if we had a solid group going
>>
Philpot address and this interests me somewhat.
>>
>>32593805

Not all of them are. There are 2 who are actually pretty cool. One guy is the CCDW instructor and does some firearms training. Marine of 20 something years but I forget his name. Hes younger compared to the other RO's.

The people who work inside are really helpful, maybe some of them will be RO's soon since the old guys are.....well....old lol
>>
>>32593805

Yeah most of the RO's are on a super power trip. I understand taking safety seriously, and you should, but if you mess up the smallest bit they dont just tell you are doing something wrong, they will berate / belittle you. they are 100% assholes.

EXAMPLE: They have a yellow line on the ground you get behind during the cease fire. You have to stay behind the yellow line at all times during a cease fire with the exception of when you are setting the targets up. If you are 1 inch over the yellow line or even standing ON IT they will yell at you, and the problem is the yellow line looks like it hasn't been re-painted since the 80's..... so some spots on the firing line are VERY hard to see the line or its faded completely....
>>
ROs assume everyone is an idiot because people generally are.
it sucks but thats life.
hopefully if this meet happens, its not on a range like this. its fine if it is but it'd be more fun if we had more leeway. nothing unsafe, but just without someone breathing down your neck
>>
lexington here, im in
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.