[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which firearm round has has the most kills in human history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Which firearm round has has the most kills in human history?

My guess is the 8mm mauser simply because of russian human waves
>>
That is a possibility

7.62x54r has been in service since 1891, so by sheer longevity that has to be in the running

Or else a pistol round, lots of pistols used as an executioners weapon
>>
Probably .22lr since it can bounce around within the skull
>>
>>32588341
A lot of sandniggers got to meet Satan because of 7.62x39
>>
The 8mm mauser isn't a bad choice, serving with the nation that probably killed the most in both world wars, however, in this kind of high intensity war, weapons like artillery took far more lives than service cartridges.

7.62x39 has a good shot at the title simply because so many of the conflicts it was involved in are small scale ones where heavy weaponry use is minimal and the cartridge is used by both combatant sides, as well as against civilians. So many wars, genocides, and crimes have been commited over so many decades with this cartridge during a time of booming world population.
>>
File: ball less.gif (2MB, 500x183px) Image search: [Google]
ball less.gif
2MB, 500x183px
I would have to go with 54R because of it's worldwide longevity.
>used by peasants across the globe
>conflicts small and large
>Goes in all types of guns
>>
7.62x39

Easy it's been on both sides of tons of conflicts in a way nugget food hasn't. Every civil war in the modern era has both sides using it. Everthing in Africa the ME and south east Asia has one or more sides using it as their almost exclusively for the rank and file. Also used for masscares alongside machetes.
>>
>>32588903
>>32588378
>>32588361
>>32588341
if we just said 7.62 it would be technically correct, its just a debate between the longevity of the x54 vs the widespread use of the x39
>>
>>32588341
What cartridge was used for the executions during the purges? Most other genocides were non firearm related. Rwanda was mostly machetes. What about Cambodia? The cultural revolution in China was mainly starvation?
>>
Either 7.62x54r or 7.62x39
>>
The answer is actually .32ACP
>>
File: 25acp.png (42KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
25acp.png
42KB, 300x188px
>>32588985
>>
>>32588341
>that manufacture defect on the 762x39 bullet
I'm guessing 762x39 because of what >>32588412 >>32588903 said.
Both 8mm and 54r have a solid chance, but like an earlier poster said, FAR more casualties were caused by explosives than service cartridges in the world wars.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.