[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 1481991798621.jpg (40KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481991798621.jpg
40KB, 720x960px
https://www.funker530.com/serving-finnish-military/

Be afraid.....be very fucking afraid, even if you are on their side.
>>
>>32586140
Seem like my kind of guys.
>>
File: fa2050f0ac[1].jpg (321KB, 640x1499px) Image search: [Google]
fa2050f0ac[1].jpg
321KB, 640x1499px
This is now a spurdo thread.
>>
File: 7d08882925[1].jpg (240KB, 1212x873px) Image search: [Google]
7d08882925[1].jpg
240KB, 1212x873px
:-DD
>>
File: a_day_in_finlan.jpg (296KB, 1000x1824px) Image search: [Google]
a_day_in_finlan.jpg
296KB, 1000x1824px
>>32586337
Ebin :DDD
>>
File: spurdosissi.png (63KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
spurdosissi.png
63KB, 750x750px
I can explain that video with three words:
>Reserve is near

It's not always like that though. Some units have a very strict discipline until the end.
>TJ on vähän siinä vaiheessa, kun voitte pidättää hengitystänne kotiutumiseen asti
>>
>>32586337
stove spirit has a cute lil cock
>>
>>32586140
the joys of conscription.
I remember when the mortar were supposed to drill and ride helicopter with us, (us being norwegian conscripted grunts)

>while waiting for our turn, sarge decides to do some dud handgrenade throwing,
>everyone just throws blue dummygrenades everywhere.
>evolves into dodgeball with grenades.
>when the mortar guys came back from their turm, they decided to do the same.
>mortar guys that have never thrown grenades besides their basic infantry course starts going berserg with the insane amount of dummys we have.
>come back from the flight to what looks like a crash site.
>bloody faces on the ground
>smashed windows
>some medics and an ambulance
>the worst part was the screams
>the screams that would make any conscripts shiver
>the combined shouting of our seargent major, and the leading pilot officer dude going mental at the mortar team
>it all started when mortar sarge managed to hit the pilot colonel guys front windshield with the most amazingly botched throw ever.
>turns out he was originally finnish
>>
>>32588918
Sarge or colonel? And that sounds more like a kindergarten than military. Low motivation?
>>
File: varusdelega_maanandai_ebin.jpg (159KB, 1280x784px) Image search: [Google]
varusdelega_maanandai_ebin.jpg
159KB, 1280x784px
>>32589072
Kindergarten is exactly what the Finnish military is. Bunch of 19-year-olds trained by a bunch of 20-year-olds and few actual officers in their mid-twenties. As the saying goes, one is going to meet the dumbest and the ugliest person ever in the army - and it might not be the same guy. I expect that all conscript armies are similar.

Quite many high school educated guys tend to experience a sort of cultural shock when they are reunited with the hicks who went to vocational schools.

Varusteleka posted this today. Ebin.
>>
>>32589072
some airforce colononel + our own Bn seargent major yelled at the mortar team sarge

it's more like boys scout guns and titty jokes. and yes low motivation is common, most doesnt give a shit towards the end of their service year
>>
>>32589123
I was at Border, so things were pretty good.

>>32589140
I mean which one was Finnish.
>>
>>32588888
>>
>>32589187
mortar sarge
>>
>>32589266
I see.
>>
>>32589123
>I expect that all conscript armies are similar.
Belarusian conscripit here, yes, although I do not recall a mass dummy grenade injury incident
>>
File: private_tickleberry.jpg (438KB, 600x3495px) Image search: [Google]
private_tickleberry.jpg
438KB, 600x3495px
:DD
>>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.