[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Canada General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: lmaooo.png (350KB, 1614x900px) Image search: [Google]
lmaooo.png
350KB, 1614x900px
Okay which one of you was this? (pic related)

Also pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/jkGPzQCc
>>
Certainly looks autistic enough to be one of us.
>>
File: CFO.jpg (117KB, 734x507px) Image search: [Google]
CFO.jpg
117KB, 734x507px
>>32584335
OP you didn't even post the fucking links, you colossal autist.

>>32584636
fpbp

Now have a little CFO meme.
>>
File: 1481690805683.jpg (56KB, 466x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481690805683.jpg
56KB, 466x720px
>>32584335
so say i wanted to work towards changing the classification of AR's to non-restricted. anyone know a way i can petition the RCMP to do that?
>>
>>32585350

It's not the RCMP's jurisdiction and we've already had a huge petition on the matter scoffed at.

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-111

Whereas:
The current firearm legislation classifies the semi-auto Armalite Rifle - 15 and variants as restricted when there is no inherent difference between it and that of hundreds or thousands of other firearms in Canada which have been, in due process, classified as non-restricted;
The restriction on the AR-15 and its variants prohibits the use of this semi-automatic modern sporting rifle from being used for lawful purposes such as hunting;
This rifle has been ultimately restricted purely because of cosmetic appearance of the rifle which does not make the rifle more dangerous. It has been assembled with modern day materials (plastic & aluminium) and that shouldn't be the merit to base a rifle for restricted classification as there are thousands of other rifles like it used on a day to day basis for legitimate purposes;
This rifle is the most versatile hunting rifle in the world. The calibre can easily be changed to meet lawful provincial hunting requirements from small game to big game animals without the need to purchase multiple gaming rifles; and
The Armalite Rifle - 15 was in fact legal to hunt with before the mid 1990's firearm classification changes and we hunters would like that opportunity restored.
We, the undersigned, Lawful Firearm Owners of Canada, request (or call upon) the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness to Re-classify the Armalite Rifle - 15 back to non-restricted status so we can once again use this rifle to lawfully participate in the Canadian cultural practices of hunting.

Reply: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Content/HOC/ePetitions/Responses/421/e-111/421-00292_PS_E.pdf
>>
>>32585350
>>32585553

The Government thanks these petitioners for their representations.
The Government believes in balanced, effective measures with respect to firearms that prioritize public safety while
ensuring that law-abiding firearms owners are treated fairly under the law. The Government has committed to getting
handguns and assault weapons off our streets and to strengthening controls on such weapons.
The Government is committed to putting decision-making authority about weapons classification back into the hands of
police, not politicians. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is responsible for the technical determination of the
classification of firearms in accordance with the criteria stipulated by Parliament in the Criminal Code.
The Criminal Code Regulations Prescribing Certain Firearms and Other Weapons, Components and Parts of Weapons,
Accessories, Cartridge Magazines, Ammunition and Projectiles as Prohibited, Restricted or Non-Restricted list the
Armalite Rifle (AR)-15 as a named variant of the restricted M-16 rifle. The AR-15 is restricted because of its lineage to the
military-issued M-16 assault rifle.
The Government has no intention of using section 117.15 of the Criminal Code to change the classification of the AR-15
>>
>>32584335
That whole post is embarrassing. Was it in the OT? Whats with cgn and people posting the cringiest shit? Like that guy from kamloops who types in some hillbilly kamloops hickbonics that only he understands. I havent been on cgn in probably 2 months, has there been any word on the type 81?
>>
>>32585350
There was one in the works and parliament had X days left to respond and then that nightclub in Orlando got shot up so they said fuck it and probably won't consider one for a long time

Anyone else heard about imports of CZ858 and vz 58 not happening anymore?
>>
What are some good sites in Canada to buy old/rare/antique firearms? I'd rather not go through an importer
>>
>>32586091
>inb4 shill
ps militaria, collector's source, marstar.

these are the first things that came to me. keep in mind though that it's almost always cheaper to go to your LGS or lurk around the CGN equipment exchange for a few weeks or months rather than give into the above-mentioned overpriced stores
>>
>>32586080

Yeah, they're switching production over to new guns. We've got a domestically manufactured one coming, though.
>>
un-restrict the AR 15? Are you crazy? That assault polymer and the clips make it shoot over 6 million rounds in half a second.
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1024x768px
As I said in the a4 thread I wish Colt imported Colt Canada products into the States. A C7a2 clone would be fun.

>>32585350
Good luck with that. Also I kinda want pancakes now.
>>
File: screeeee.jpg (23KB, 261x273px) Image search: [Google]
screeeee.jpg
23KB, 261x273px
>>32585571
RCMP plz go
>>
>>32585571
>The AR-15 is restricted because of its lineage to the military-issued M-16 assault rifle.

So is that their thinking? wait..

>Mini-14
non restricted
>VZ.858
non restricted
>SKS
non restricted
>TAR-21
non restricted
>FS2000
non restricted
>Colt MRR
non restricted

>H&K g11
OMG FUCKING BANNED
>>
>>32587887
Don't give them any more ideas.
>>
File: 601px-DemoMan_043.jpg (46KB, 601x250px) Image search: [Google]
601px-DemoMan_043.jpg
46KB, 601x250px
>>32587887
This is the literal reason the g11 is banned, its one of the few movies at the time to feature it, and they must of thought it was a common gun that ACTUALLY FIRES EXPLODING PLASMA. im not kidding, the g11 was banned cause of a movie badguy
>>
File: PDVD_129.png (1MB, 1934x1088px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_129.png
1MB, 1934x1088px
>>32587961
Steyr aug? Banned cause of die hard
>>
>>32587961
>>32587975

We really are Virtue Signalling: The "country"
>>
>>32587975
Mp5s are also banned cause they were used effectively to kill in die hard and cause german export laws i guess
>>
So I'm intending to sell my norc m16a1 on CGN. Does $550 seem like a reasonable price for a rifle with about 300 rounds through it? Everybody on the equipment exchange likes to fucking price their shit the same as when they bought it so I'm not really sure what's reasonable.
>>
>>32588015
You could hose nearly anyone with less experience then you.
>>
File: Robert_Muldoon.jpg (37KB, 1024x556px)
Robert_Muldoon.jpg
37KB, 1024x556px
>>32587985
Spas 12? Oh you bet it was banned cause of jurassic park
>>
>>32588023
Hose? As in price it higher and some dumbass will likely buy it?
>>
>>32588027

Wasn't it also used in Terminator
>>
File: 800px-TERMSE_SIDEA-29.jpg (66KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
800px-TERMSE_SIDEA-29.jpg
66KB, 800x435px
>>32588027
Uzi? Most definitely cause of terminator
>>
>>32588027
Hey if it can take down a dinosaur then in the hands of Canada's super untrustworthy citizens imagine the damage it can do.
>>
Is $450 for a Mossberg 500 a reasonable price? (referring to Cabela's listing).
>>
>>32585571
Holy shit get me out guys.
>>
>>32587887
>Colt MRR
>Non-Restricted
MRR is an AR-15, what are you smoking?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.