[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the status of the camp project from Nugget?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: camo.jpg (11KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
camo.jpg
11KB, 180x180px
Whats the status of the camp project from Nugget?
>>
Dead
>>
>>32581916
Dead?
>>
i thought the material was going to stitching
>>
>>32581943
>>32581963
I actually have no idea, I've sent two emails though one back in early december and another a few days ago and haven't heard anything back
>>
Scammed
>>
>>32580833
Everyone got ripped off.
>>
>>32580833
They are selling it by the yard now
>>
So you gave a random person money for a product that didnt exist?
>>
last update said it should ship by February
>>
>>32583054
More like the next excuse is coming in February.

>>32582080
If you haven't charged back yet you're a cuck.

>>32582931
>>32581916
>>32582900
I heard soneone contacted atlanco and found there was no record at all the nugget enterprises contacted them.
>>
ya they took our money and ran, sent email in Decembre. Offing myself in 3... 2 ... 1...
>>
>>32583034
So they bought bolts on the chinese eBay for $.75/yd and are selling it for how much?
>>
>>32583041
They scammed a lot of newfags. Anyone who has been here for longer than 2 years is already familiar with nugget enterprises dirty tricks.

Oh well, the newfags had to learn and now they're on the right side. Now we can Make /k/ Great Again by kicking all the meme stores out.
>>
>>32583108
The cloth doesn't exist. Not even from a chinese factory.
>>
So who's going to get the class action ball rolling?

I want to watch the greatest spergout meltdown in /k/, no 4chan history LIVE. Profitting from it wouldn't hurt either.
>>
Funny how the nugget shills have given up on defending their shit brand. Guess they got fucked over too.
>>
hello dis is ivan

camo rdy 2 ship next week

send moar monies plox
>>
I can't wait until Trump literally drives them out of business.

Look at their site and find 1 product actually made in America. Oh wait, ithere aren't any and it's all imports from shitholes that hate our way of life.

Isn't it insulting how they peddle their cheap foreign junk and claim to be a part of the proud gun community that is predominently made of American Workers, the ones that actually do the real work in the Nation?
>>
>>32580833
Money collected, so the confidence scam is complete.
>>
>>32583085
>I heard soneone contacted atlanco and found there was no record at all the nugget enterprises contacted them.
Yep, based thatguy who had twelve surprise contacts at every textile factory in the country contacted them all and was told it was a scam.
>>
its gonna be great when they actually send it out so all the jelous fags ITT can get btfo.
>>
>>32583931
Yes That Guy is based for calling out scams, that is a fact.

Face it, there have been ZERO (0) coherent facts in Niglet Scammerprises narrative. Literally everything they and their shills say contradicts.

>>32583955
>still falling for the rhoddie meme
>>
>just want to buy a few yards so I can make a period accurate shirt and trouser
>"no sorry, all of our yards are reserved for our own shirts and gear"
>okay.jpeg
>they're literally selling "Dog crate pad covers" made out of them
>$20 for less than a square yard and a 5 second stitch

jesus christ ivan i want to like you but god
>>
Abort that project and join the nutnfancy project!

-NutN-
>>
>>32584208
Could it be more obvious?

They made a few items to thank shills and for kickbacks and to claim they technically "finished". The average /k/ommando isn't getting shit.
>>
>>32584208
The fabric isn't even close to the real thing.
>>
>>32584271
yea its funny i bought a stocking made by OC tactical with the camo the kommandostore guys made and also a gun sock from the kommandostore and they basically added black to the pattern which was NEVER there, oddly the stocking was better built than that gun sock, it has a durable liner stitched inside, whereas the gun sock didn't
>>
>>32584694
The only fabic they're selling is the misprint fabric.
>>
>>32583112
>kicking all the meme stores out

But where will we buy our rare Pepes from then anon?
>>
>>32584773
Then why do the so-called prototypes look exactly like the """misprints"""?

>>32584694
Surprise surprise, they went back on all their promises. So much for "best authenticity", adding shit that wasn't there because their chink source was incapable of normal vision.

Truly a deficient product that should not have been allowed to enter the market. Too late now, the company will pay the price!
>>
What happened to this site tho

http://cantactical.com/product/rhodesian-camo-g3-pants/
>>
>>32585143
Either one of the nugget shills making shit for the official airshit team, or some copycat scammer thinking he can milk the last bits of the discredited rhodesian failed project after the crash.
>>
Its gonna be shipped on February, he will also include some free shit like patches and maybe other things. Kinda sucks it's gonna take a bit longer but i'm still looking forward to it
>>
Still a scam.
>>
>>32585195
If this were the stock market, shills like you would be behind bars for fraud. Unethical pumping of a security without disclosing your interest is FRAUD!
>>
>>32585237
If the mods actually did their jobs nugget shills woukd be permab&.
>>
Where's the guy that was going to make plate carriers?
>>
>>32585771
check the gq threads
>>
File: bolgna legion.jpg (21KB, 378x154px) Image search: [Google]
bolgna legion.jpg
21KB, 378x154px
Ivan was getting complacent and did not talk enough to the manufacturer. Chinks at the sweatshop were not going to start production until like December, but Ivan thought that meant when they would be finished or some shit.

Now they are basically just going into production and everyone that pre-ordered is getting some Rhodesian patches as well, but he won't let you pick. You just get 2 random patches.

Hopefully shit ships in February like he said, but for some reason I could see this going into June.
>>
Why would you want a shitty camo anyway?
>>
>>32588033
Meme value.

The shit is actually impressive from what I have seen from the material they sold.

They actually sent back the first run because it was not as accurate as they would have liked (autism is a hell of a drug)

If you did not get in on this run, then you don't get in on the meme because it's going to cost them over $100 grand to do another line.
>>
I never had any issue with NE.

Then again I never wanted any of their rhodesian crap. I got a yard of it just because it was so cheap, but I really don't see what the big deal is.

South African gear is pretty great though.
>>
>>32588053
So what you're saying is that 5 years from now we should expect another cash grab scam from the same fags under a different name?

>>32588012
That is criminal negligence and it should have consequences. I'm saving all this info for the inevitable fraud trial. Can't wait to profit from the civil suits either.
>>
Isn't it funny how all the nugget shills suddenly show up on a Monday morning? Almost like it's a professional PR firm.

Hey nugget, you know it woukd have been far cheaper to actually deluver the doids people paid for rather than resorting to this outlandish damage control, right?
>>
>>32584918
Same place you bought your Rhodie camo from.
>>
File: IMG_0767.png (189KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.png
189KB, 640x1136px
HOLY SHIT 8 FUCKING BUCKS AHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1482320794906.jpg (20KB, 330x196px) Image search: [Google]
1482320794906.jpg
20KB, 330x196px
we really do need flags and ID's on /k/
>>
>>32588155
or most /k/ommandos have lives and don't stay up on a sunday like worthless neckbeards like you, thatfag
>>
File: download.png (63KB, 490x324px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
63KB, 490x324px
Hail Trump!

For the Fatherland!

Build the Wall, Deport them All!

Make America White Again!

American Pride!

For Liberty and Posterity!

Hail Victory!
>>
File: 1482366201856.jpg (102KB, 620x894px) Image search: [Google]
1482366201856.jpg
102KB, 620x894px
>>32588282
>Replies: 48
>Posters: 29
Reminder, ThatGuy is a rampant samefag and shitposter. Don't believe a thing he says. He does it for attention.
>>
>>32588282

Those Canadians need to be exposed for their lies
>>
>>32585771
Why would you buy plate carriers from 4chan unless it was just for LARPing?
>>
>enjoy NE back when it first started
>pick up a shelter half (first one was missing a button, got a new one free), flak vest, and gas mask bag
>good products, good price

>see Rhodesian camo project, decide not to go for it
>watch NE change
Feels good, man.
>>
>>32588199
But I didn't buy any Rhodie camo.

Will the NE haters all kill themselves when it finally gets delivered or will they fixate on something else and continue to screech in autistic?
>>
>>32589501
>Will the NE haters all kill themselves when it finally gets delivered
>finally gets delivered

not sure if its optimism or naivete
>>
File: 1478858239406m.jpg (207KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478858239406m.jpg
207KB, 774x1024px
>>32589501
it'll go
>H-HAHA FAGGOTS, it's not even stitched like the originals! Y-you were all fooled into buying bootlegs!
>1 week later
>W-WOW, people are taking their camo shooting? People are enjoying their products? The cheap shit w-won't last another month of wear!
>3 years later
>SHILLS, still enjoying y-your meme camo? R-repros on ebay are only going for $500!! Ivan sc-scammed you all!
>>32589526
isn't that right Thatfag?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.