[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The UK has a gun culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-08-14-52-30.png (255KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-08-14-52-30.png
255KB, 540x960px
Whowouldathunkit?
>>
>>32579281
>criminal gun culture
>autistic gun culture
>richfag gun culture

pick one.
>>
Yeah, if you call something largely made up of cliques of wealthy, elitist assholes who have no problem throwing guns being available to the proles under the bus a gun culture, sure...
>>
File: 1326590695136.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1326590695136.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>32579281
>London having a gun culture
>England having a gun culture
>The UK having a gun culture
>European gun culture
>>
>Londons gun culture
What it actually is
>Stoned 16 year old chavs talking shit about how they're going to shoot you because they saw that one locally famous guy who managed to sneak a single gun and a full mag into the country a year ago.

That's if they're talking about what I think they're talking about.
>>
>>32580584
Pretty much, gangs rent guns out to other gangs because they are so uncommon.
>>
>>32580600
That's sad
>>
mudskin gangs
>>
>>32580600
I kind of hope they go the U-Haul approach and put their name and number on it, so that when it's used in a shooting the surviving gang members will know where to go to rent their guns.
>>
>>32580600
I hate nigger gangs but feel sorry for them
>>
>>32580671
Do not feel sorry for them, they could get shotguns very easily if they were not criminals.
>>
>>32580728
No they couldn't. The chances of some nigger from Tottenham getting either a shotgun or firearms license in the centre of London is zero.

It's up to the discretion of a firearms officer whether to let you have a licence to own firearms. There is zero reason to own a firearm in a city. Unless you are a part of a respectable shooting club or know someone who has land in the country that you can shoot game on
>>
>>32580822
A shotgun licence is a must issue unless you are mental or a criminal, this is why those niggers are not getting one.
>>
>>32580822
>if they were not criminals.
>implying they can't easily make several shotguns out of pipe and do New York reloads
then again, if they were smart they wouldn't be criminals
>>
>>32580856
shit, meant to reply to >>32580728
>>
>>32580856
The gun isn't the problem. It's the ammo.
>>
>>32580865
I would love to see some stoned 17 year old chav attempting to build a crude firearm.
>>
>>32580839
How much does it cost to do this? How much does a shotgun average? Finally, can a normal looking white guy who has a reasonable job as a service technician afford to do this, including costs to go shooting? If you're in London, where can you shoot?
>>
>>32580880
What the fuck is a chav? Where did the term come from?
>>
>>32580890
I think its their version of wigger
>>
>>32580881
http://content.met.police.uk/Site/firearmslicensingshotgunapplications

£80 for a licence and you can get a used double barrel shotgun for £150+. You do not need a reason to own a shotgun, it is not the same as a FAC.
>>
>>32580915
Pretty much, they emulate niggers, hang outside shops smoking weed, drinking and listening to rap. They operate in large groups but are usually cowardly, they flee when confronted and I have seen them leave their friends to get a kicking while the others run off shouting that you are a pussy.
>>
>>32580890
>>32580915
Chav is actually an acronym that stands for Council Housed and Violent.

Also link related is a chav in action, since its difficult to describe a chav.
https://youtu.be/IVNbk4XxbNE
>>
>>32580600
>gangs rent guns out to other gangs
Aye bruv, can i barow the faurty fiv cuz i needa shot some wankers who busted up me mums kitchen while she shat on the shitter.

>a couple hours latter he does a vroomy vroomy point an shoooty on the guy who lent him the gun
>>
File: harry_brown_poster.jpg (48KB, 460x657px) Image search: [Google]
harry_brown_poster.jpg
48KB, 460x657px
>>32580915
An impoverished urban-dweller that is loud, violent, tasteless, and subsiding entirely on the dole. Basically, they're niggers in every single way save for skin color. For a great depiction of chavs in their natural environment (and how to best deal with them) please see Harry Brown.
>>
>>32580871
Not applicable to the sort of person who would actually go round shooting people, but making a basically capable shotgun shell would not be all that hard if you can buy brass tubing and sheets, solder and matches.
>>
>>32581137
>but making a basically capable shotgun shell would not be all that hard if you can buy brass tubing and sheets, solder and matches.
You are seriously giving the average chav way too much credit, many leave school ungraded.
>>
>>32580964
Whatever happened to Neds?
>>
>>32581186
Neds are the same thing but scottish, the only difference is the accents.
>>
>London's gun culture
Is "gun culture" code for "nigger culture" in the UK?
>>
>>32582002
We do not have a nigger problem, we have a chav problem but it just so happens that some of them are black.
>>
>tfw UK used to have a gun culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuO34MDezzU
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.