[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland and blank firing guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_2715.jpg (313KB, 1600x1205px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2715.jpg
313KB, 1600x1205px
So you want a blank firing gun in Finland? Guess what. They are now "firearms" according to the police and our gun law.

So in order to obtain a blank firing gun you need:

>to pass background check
>go through a psychological test
>go through a police interview
>pay a permit fee of 79€/83$
>it can take anywhere from 1 day to 3 months to get your purchase permit
>then you can purchase the "firearm"
>after that you have 30 days to go a police station to get the weapon inspected or you can be charged with felony
>police stations usually have weapon inspection days and they are only once a week in the middle of the day

Such is life in Finland where people laugh at "stupid americans" and constantly see Europe as a superior country compared to USA.
>>
>>32575721
Can the police randomly inspect your house like Japan just for owning one?
>>
>>32575721
just make a pipe gun using those blanks? Fuck man american kids make that kinda shit for science fair projects.
>>
>>32575741

No but basically if anybody says anything about you no matter how made up it is you can get into a world of shit.

Also if your gun gets stolen or lost then the police can revoke all your licenses and come inside your home to take them away.
>>
In the sporting events and even in the 2012 Olympics they use electric pistols. Yes. This is Finland after all.

The bang sound comes from a set of speakers. Top kek.
>>
I hope American people are not going to fall for the same hole with Europe.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>32575807
with the incoming fascist in chief they likely will.
>>
>>32575819
confirmed for having no idea what fascism is

Go back to leftypol
>>
>>32575819

I think Trump will prevent that. Hillary tried to take the guns away.
>>
>>32575721
So why would anyone ever apply for a blank gun license ever?

>>32575819
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>32576161

People who train dogs actually apply for those. I know. Pathetic.
>>
File: euros.jpg (67KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
euros.jpg
67KB, 500x562px
Neat.
>>
>>32575721
What is the point of owning a blank firing gun?

You Finns can own a fucking Valmet/Sako for hunting, so don't even try the "buh huh strict laws" BS.

t. nord with finn gf
>>
>>32576365

If you want to own a firearm here you still have to go through the same process which is:

>pass background check
>go through and pass a psychological test
>go through and pass a police interview
>pay a permit fee of 79€/83$
>it can take anywhere from 1 day to 3 months to get your purchase permit
>then you can purchase the "firearm"
>after that you have 30 days to go a police station to get the weapon inspected or you can be charged with felony
>police stations usually have weapon inspection days and they are only once a week in the middle of the day

You need to go through all that just to buy any gun.

Dog trainers buy blank firing guns.
>>
>inb4 Finns start coming to Estonia and buying blank guns en masse, just like with booze
>>
>>32575721
Why bother when you can easily get a permit for a semi auto rifle
>>
>>32576381
Buy a garbage condition €120 revolver and feed it Fiocchi blanks then?

I assume you are a dog trainer posting about how horrible it is to get a blank gun so you can feel like Rambo in the forests of Joensuu or something, so get over it.
>>
>>32575721
Lol. And here I was, thinking Finland wasn't total shit for gun owners.
>>
>>32576388

>easily?

Is this is this easily? >>32576381

>>32576392

>buy a garbage condition

You don't just buy a revolver. It's a hard process to obtain one. And you have to renew handgun permits every five years plus get an official diploma from an official instructor etc.

>>32576406

Well yeah I don't know why people think Finland is a good place for gunowners. It has never been that.
>>
>>32576387
>>
>>32576354
I mean in relation to the new law.

Why not apply for a regular gun and use blanks in that?
>>
>>32575721
Why is this a bad thing?
Blank firing guns can easily be converted into live firing guns
>>
>>32576533
Generally no they cant. Usually requires replacing at least the barrel and usually the cylinder too.

And if you consider that easy, then so would buying all the totally unrestricted repair parts individually and building a real gun from scratch. IE, you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1412986840146.jpg (161KB, 800x706px) Image search: [Google]
1412986840146.jpg
161KB, 800x706px
>>32576471
10/10
>>
File: tumblr_mg3sn0EyE91s2ocj0o1_500.gif (386KB, 490x498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg3sn0EyE91s2ocj0o1_500.gif
386KB, 490x498px
>>32575819
one thing he is not gonna do is go after gun rights.

now wall st regulation and press freedoms? maybe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.