[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are glocks unsafe and da/sa or cocked and locked superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2145.jpg (129KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2145.jpg
129KB, 1916x1080px
Are glocks unsafe and da/sa or cocked and locked superior?
>>
>>32574559
Safety lies with the user
>>
>>32574559
You cannot cock and lock a double single you stupid fucking autistic moron
>>
>>32574597

Reading comprehension > you
>>
>>32574605
sentence structure of OP: shit

>>32574564
this wins the thread anyway
>>
>>32574597
the USP is generally a DA/SA pistol that can be cocked and locked (put on safe) and carried that way. many pistols can do this since the decocking mechanism is a separate function (beretta 92S for example).
>>
>>32574564
this
After that it's a matter of preference.
I prefer DA\SA and a decocker+safety.
>>
>>32574559
Good gun design can help prevent accidents caused by user error or human fallibility. By this metric, Glocks are not at all well designed.

Wait until the Glocktards wake up around noon and this thread will then be spammed with retarded shit like "my safety is in my head". Just ask them to post pictures of the holes in their legs from reholstering NDs
>>
>>32574559
SAO, Cocked and locked are best if the safety is a good frame mounted one like on a 1911.
Striker fired are next best if they're as good as the vp9 for example.
DA/SA is 3rd.
>>
File: 1o1X4Ny.png (709KB, 576x672px) Image search: [Google]
1o1X4Ny.png
709KB, 576x672px
>>32576504
>>
>>32574597
>no guns detected
>>
>>32574559
glocks are obviously unsafe which is why virtually every police force, military, competitor and sf group carries them daily
>>
>>32574559
All guns are unsafe and should be illegal only criminals need guns to kill people if you're not a criminal you can just call the police
>>
>>32574597
The P30 he posted can be carried cocked and locked.
>>
>>32576723
"Her" .. Pic is obviously gay
>>
>>32576825
Technically the P30 he posted cannot be carried cocked and locked. HK does manufacture a P30 with manual safety, but OP's photo doesn't show that model.
>>
>>32574564
fpbp

Glocks are only "unsafe" in the hands of retards that can't handle firearms without 5 mechanisms designed to keep them from shooting themselves in the thigh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.