[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the operating in this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What does /k/ think of the operating in this?
>>
>>32571315
Pretty Hollywood but well above average.
>>
>>32571315
hollywood movie but realistic besides the explosions and done well.
>>
>>32571315
Operators operating operationally.

Apart from the fact that they forgot to mention that the reason they couldnt get support was due to the sale of Stingers to local militia groups as part of Clintons destabilisation scheme, and that that CIA blacksite was there to facilitate said sales, not stop them.

Apart from that bretty gud.
>>
>shoot concrete
>more sparks flying than an 80's rock video
>>
>>32571315
I was highly impressed with this movie and have to give Michael Bay credit, he is a good director. None of this shaky-camera-30-cuts-a-minute shit that other action directors do where you can't tell WTF is going on.

Thought the acting/casting was great too. Who knew Jim from The Office would make such a good operater
>>
completely racist

there wasnt a single black, minority or female soldier in it
>>
>>32571470
Are you serious? Theres literal waves of blacks/browns. And i think you see a woman with a gun one time so...
>>
>>32571513
no i'm not serious you goofus where the fuck do you think you are right now?
>>
>>32571530
I was just making sure we had seen the same film lad
>>
>>32571470
I KNOW. I'm kept thinking "WHERE ARE THE LGBTQC++ OPERATORS?!?"

I walked out this movie was so bigoted.
>>
wasnt diverse enough
>>
File: fuckthismovie.jpg (74KB, 553x358px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthismovie.jpg
74KB, 553x358px
how many shots can one man take without reloading? holy fuck this movie sucks donkey balls
>>
>>32571315
The only part that really ramped up my tisms was when the 249 hit a dude, jerked him off his feet like Ray Lewis hit him and flung him 10+ feet off-screen.
>>
>>32571315
>>>32571315
>>Apart from the fact that they forgot to mention that the reason they couldnt get support was due to the sale of Stingers to local militia groups as part of Clintons destabilisation scheme, and that that CIA blacksite was there to facilitate said sales, not stop them.

Yea this is where the movie went from "true story" to Lethal Weapon tier action flick for me.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but this movie made the US look both innocent and heroic when it was anything but, the ambassador wasn't there because he "loved the Libyan people" lol.

Dude was straight up selling extremists US arms b/c of the Obama/Clinton duo's reckless neo-liberal warhawk foreign policy ...

The operators were OK in their roles (very one dimensional characters)

I found the CIA actors pretty meme-tier, especially the beautiful blonde agent and her GQ model male partner lol

The CIA station chief was also pretty cringy with his whole "fucking operator cowboys" personna

2/5 stars for me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.