[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truck Gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Tow Truck.jpg (547KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Tow Truck.jpg
547KB, 2048x1360px
so I finally got my limited drivers licenes and I will be able to move from dispatching tow trucks to driving one. what kind of truck gun should I get. i want thinking a keltec sub2000 or a wasr AK. we also do some car repos so the work is pretty dangerous.
>>
>>32570554
Papm92 with folding blade brace.
Cause apparently its not a stock.
>>
>>32570554
First for kel-tec sub2000
>>
>>32570591
+1 for sub2k
-1 for stupid bitch in pic
>>
>>32570554
OP, how does I become a Tow truck driver?
I already have a truck gun.
>>
>>32570611
I got a job dispatching tow trucks. the said if i got my license back that i could start driving the smaller trucks for the pickups that arent an accident.

I just filled out an application and they said if I could start that day than the job was mine.
>>
>>32570620
cool. seems like it could be sort of a fun job. I want some kind of driving job but not a long haul trucking kind.
>>
File: aussie shitposting irl.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aussie shitposting irl.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>32570554
Don't spend $500 on a carbine/rifle that will just take up space 99% of the time and couldn't even be fired effectively from the cab in the remote chance that happens.

Just get a cheap beater gun, like a Hipoint or a used Police issue Model 10, or any number of cheap surplus pistols plus a couple of mags/speedloaders. You don't want something that takes up space and that you care about actually using as weekend range gun, you want something that will go bang every time and its no big deal if it gets scratched, dented, or otherwise fucked up or confiscated by the cops as evidence after an incident.
>>
Man, I don't envy you. I once kept some guys from doing an illegal repo by blocking them in with a 17 ton track loader and a 30ton track loader. We didn't threaten them but we said "we aren't going to move until you drop the truck."

Technicalities of why it wasn't legal goes down to banks being shitty and not doing things timely.

If I had been one of those guys I would want to have a good concealed handgun and then at least a good 12 gauge in the truck. It's not easy to stop a track loader.
>>
>>32570554
the fuck is a limited drivers license

And how are you going to drive a truck that big without a CDL
>>
>>32574237
>the fuck is a limited drivers license
got too DWIs. i lost my license. i petitoned the court to get my license back only for driving for work purposes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.