[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU AWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1483820347245.jpg (77KB, 671x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483820347245.jpg
77KB, 671x900px
That fucking feel when Marylanders can buy aks again
>>
Congratulations MD
>>
>>32569967
Someone TL;DR this for me
>>
>>32570010
Arsenal SLR-104-31 is now legal to have in MD
>>
>>32570022
>Arsenal SLR-104-31
oh cool.

Didnt know this gun existed, or that CommieD banned it.

Feels good being a VAfag
>>
>>32569967
Just go live in the Boonies fag. Those fucks can't enforce shit up there
>>
>>32569967
Does this mean all 5.45 AK's are g2g?
>>
>>32570104
Just that model, although you could probably send a letter for another model and get a similar result
>>
>>32569967
Maybe I shouldn't be asking this because I might jinx it but why the balls is it not a copy-cat? Because it's chambered in 5.45 as opposed to x39? Is the 74 not mentioned in the MD AWB?

Either way, congrats Maryland. Maybe you'll be uncucked one day.
>>
>>32570134
That's a safe bet. Maryland's AWB is a document from the 80s dragged back to the surface after Sandy Hook, so I don't think it would have any 5.45 rifles.

I still don't think you'd be able to own the regular retail 104-31, since it has a flash hider and a folding stock. You'd need to get one with a fixed stock.
>>
>>32570413
That's actually hilarious. Antis really don't have any idea what they're doing.
>>
>>32570472
Anyone who understands guns is against gun control because they realize that they are just pipes with some basic mechanical engineering behind them and not dwarf magic.
Like the fucking biometric gun lock idea.
>What stops them from just taking it off?
>It has to be on and activated to fire.
>Yes but how will you achieve that mechanically?
>A trigger lock.
>And if that is also removed?
>The gun will not fire.
>Why not?
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>32570413
Arsenal calls that a muzzle break.

The 104FR is now cash and carry MD legal.
>>
>>32570512
>Anyone who understands guns is against gun control because they realize that they are just pipes with some basic mechanical engineering behind them and not dwarf magic.

Nicely put. Saved for my verbal arsenal.
>>
>>32570549
Oh yeah I forgot that the requirements like "flash hider" and "heavy barrel" all default to manufacturer labels instead of a legal definition. I'm really surprised nobody's started selling standard profile AR barrels in MD as "heavy" yet.
>>
>>32570559
That was attempted with M&P15 IIs but it didn't work for me because the fudds that run 90% of the gun stores here refer to the banned M&P15 gen I and started screaming at me over the phone.
>>
>>32569967
Nice! In Canuck-land the Gestapo has started banning pellet guns and air-rifles. :(
>>
>>32570559
I asked my bro-tier FFL why he doesn't sell "magazine rebuild kits", since rebuild kits are not illegal and its not illegal to repair your standard mags. He told me things like that are specifically mentioned by the state police to FFLs as "things we'd appreciate you not doing".

So I'd imagine the same situation for barrel profile shenanigans. You could do it, but it would cause the state police to find a reason to fuck you.
>>
>>32571499
Figures. At least with mags I can easily drive to VA or PA.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.