[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colt Delta Elite in 10 mm announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5929.jpg (188KB, 2004x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.jpg
188KB, 2004x1036px
Dick status:muh

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/ColtDeltaEliteRailAnnounced
>>
>>32569848
Colt has made 10mm Delta Elites since forever, you faggot.

>but it has a rail now
Aesthetics status:ruined.
>>
>>32569848
So its like a 10mm .45m
>>
>>32569848
Pretty cool to see Colt finally catching up with the market and at least making efforts to put out new stuff.

Still wondering why they haven't made 25lpi checkering a standard for most/all of their 1911s though that aren't GI style.
>>
>>32570071
At least Colt will enter the growing tacticool 10mm market against the Witness/Glock 20,40/Kimber TLE/Sig Sauer 220.
>>
>>32570119
>So its like a 10mm .45m
>.45m
FUND IT
>>
>>32570071
So it's a new product then, dipshit. Did Colt finally have their come to Jesus moment on making products people actually want?
>>
>>32570165
>He wants a pointless ugly rail on his 1911
>>
>>32570165
>it's the same old gun they've always made, but wait for it....now it has a rail
>"MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH DDDIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK"
Either you're overreacting, or you were genuinely ignorant that the Delta Elite 10mm was introduced almost 30 years ago. Neither of which is a good thing.

>>32570153
What does "tactical" mean to you?
>>
>>32570165
Gun people want yet never see anyone with one.
>>
>>32569848

Do these ones crack?
>>
>>32569848
>another 10millimeme gun
meh
>>
>>32570165
>railed 10mm 1911s are flying off the shelves at gunstores across the country
kys with your meme millimeter faggot
>>
>>32570221
This... did they fix the whole made out of glass and break if you actually shoot them thing?

One of my coworkers bought one as an "investment" to resell... I think he is going to take a bath on it like he did on the Thompson Contender he thought would do well too but couldn't even find anyone to buy it...
>>
>>32570248
>1911
> 10 mm
> railed

Doesn't get more tacticool than this, pleb, unless glock was on the side
>>
>>32570308
The frame cracking issue was resolved a long time ago and it's easy to tell if a gun is affected.

A colt anything will hold its value a lot better than any fucking contender, your buddy was dumb for that but everyone makes mistakes.

>>32570071
>Aesthetics status:ruined.

Agreed, but this will make the gun a lot better for elite hostage rescue teams (haha)
>>
>>32570156
It's been done

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100-ton_gun
>>
>>32569848

If I'm going to spend that much on a gun then I'd rather spend a little extra and get a doublestack STI.

If Colt made a doublestack Delta Elite, I'd be all over it.
>>
File: IMG_4789.jpg (93KB, 640x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4789.jpg
93KB, 640x1020px
Good thing underwood has specific ammo for it so it won't explode.
>>
>>32570308

This was fixed in the second iteration of Delta Elites not long at all after they were released. Odds are that Colt has been putting out "fixed" Delta Elites since before you were even alive.

The fix literally amounted to removing a small bit of metal off of the frame, nothing metallurgical or mechanical.

I have never actually seen a cracked DE, and odds are neither have 99.9% of the people who mention it.

That said getting hyped because they added a rail is fucking stupid, and I sure hope the barrels are ramped now, because not having that is also pretty stupid.
>>
>>32573243

Oh, and let's not forget the chamber support as opposed to other 10mms, even other 10mm 1911s. I don't care about it for the "muh exploding gun" meme but more about the reloadability of brass.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.