[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

academic purposes only thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 320x130px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 320x130px
ask away, I'll do my best to finagle your crazy ideas into practical war theories.

>I'll start

I theorize that an automatic shotgun with heat rounds could create an opening in a cinder-block wall built with 4 rebar per verticle and cement filling. The opening must be large enough for one person to enter per 5 seconds, or at the very least a flash-bang grenade to be thrown through.

Thoughts?
>>
>>32567220
I think that would be far less effective than just planting a charge...
>>
>>32567235
portability is a must. If a bunker is made of cinder-blocks then to place charges on each successive wall(the doors are boobytrapped) would be irrational and slow. Less effective but more practical...I hope.
>>
>>32567277
I suggest you research weaponizing your autism. I think that'll be more effective than shotguns or charges.
>>
>>32567277
>a couple ounces of c4 is less portable than a shotgun and hundreds of shells

>
>>
File: R1m10jV.jpg (516KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
R1m10jV.jpg
516KB, 2448x3264px
>>32567294
this OP
>>
>>32567294
I have. here's my thought tank. take these ideas and run. Science is the future and time is free.

My website is on Facebook at your.glasses.now with KPLI.
>>
If a C4 implant were placed inside a cinder-block wall it would be much more effective than if it were aimed at the wall.
>>
>>32567317
developing meth, more like. school is a trap. Just read the god damned books yourself and save literally a hundred thousand dollars. the academic cummunity is autisim general.
>>
Here's a couple ideas I've had floating around in my head. Mind you, I'm no engineer, I'm just kinda fumbling through the ideas.

>develop open source software framework for controlling missiles, based on Arduino/Raspberry Pi kits
So you'd have a bunch of libraries for different types of sensors and shit like that.
Then get it documented and translated into a few languages (eg. Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, French, we UN nao!)
All the aspiring freedom fighter would need to do is adapt it to their own physical rocket design and fuel system, plenty of CAD stuff for physical rockets.

>a simple DIY rifling machine, which uses paired gears or something to control the rifling ratio so you can adjust it (either by changing the second gear, or ideally something else that doesn't require changing parts)
Something simple enough to build for the home gunsmith, and the ratio can be changed and tweaked easily enough.
All the home rifling designs I've seen online use a fixed ratio, it's just an improvement I'd like to see.
>>
>>32567317
I mean...Tesla was probably killed for his death ray technology. I'm not selling anything that isn't free.
>>
>>32567463
dafuq?
>>
>>32567463
please refine your thoughts. this is literally autism.
>>
>>32567463
>>32567534
>>32567703

I take back what I said. Autism has clearly already been weaponized. You're late to the party OP.
>>
>>32567317
that's fucking hilarious

playing Runescape and watching a Twitch stream.

Gotta love that shit.
>>
>>32567220
>high explosive anti tank
>shotgun

no
the gun would explode and so would your shoulder
>>
>>32567277
>each wall
>5 rounds

If it's such a problem then you'll be carrying hundreds of rounds of non existent ammunition
>>
>>32567220
microwave laser AKA maser
is it banned by the Geneva Convention or something? I don't know why you don't see it used
fries electronics, cooks flesh
>>
>>32568495
lesson learned...the Army need heat rounds for their shotguns.
>>
I suspect that if and when the MG registry gets reopened or the NFA and GCA get repealed outright, mass production of lightning links will become a booming cottage industry on eBay.
>>
>>32567220
>I theorize that an automatic shotgun with heat rounds could create an opening in a cinder-block wall built with 4 rebar per verticle and cement filling. The opening must be large enough for one person to enter per 5 seconds, or at the very least a flash-bang grenade to be thrown through.
Im going to break it to you op, that wont work. But please build one and test it yourself, it would make a fun experiment. Dont forget about ricochet or the debris coming off of it.

>Semi-Auto
what part of your idea wouldnt work with a pump?
>>
>>32567463
>>a simple DIY rifling machine, which uses paired gears or something to control the rifling ratio so you can adjust it (either by changing the second gear, or ideally something else that doesn't require changing parts)
sorry they isnt simple DIY, you would have to be an engineer to build it. Its not a terrible idea but for the amount of effort it would be cheaper to just send your guns off or buy a lathe. Also actually centering your bore is a bigger bitch than people think.
>>
File: testcompjpg.jpg (1MB, 1896x3208px) Image search: [Google]
testcompjpg.jpg
1MB, 1896x3208px
If you have any questions please ask and if you have any suggestion i would be happy to try them.

Ive posted this experiment before. The purpose of the experiment was to see if filing down the tip on FMJ to where the lead was visible would give enough expansion to be worth the effort and if it was viable for scenario where you could not get a hold of Hollow points.

So i filed down the tips of some .38 special(standard pressure) and shot them out of a 4inch barrel revolver.(Winchester white box)

my test medium was an old textbook and before anyone talks about how its a bad media. I have been hunting my entire life and i admit it isnt the best media however it does give results comparable to hitting a bone like a shoulder or a rib.

My largest expansion was .83 and my smallest expansion was .40. However i should note that i did have two fragment into multiple small pieces.

in the picture you can see 3 recovered test bullets next to a control unaltered FMJ.

on the far right you can see a normal unfired FMJ next to a Filed down FMJ.

The 2nd and 3rd pictures are pictures of the my best result next to the control.

>conclusions
It works and in a scenario with hollow points i would do this to pistol rounds. It seems to work best on flat nose projectiles(i tested a filed down 45 acp but due to the conical shape it acts like a normal FMJ. To get it to expand i believe you would have to file down a great portion). This does work with Rifle rounds but if you take off to much the bullet will fragment, if you take off a little you can get a yawing effect. The yawing effect is highly effective.

i know this has been done before but there is a lack of data and of what data there is its only talk of the battle field and soldiers have been known to exaggerate.
>>
Please, Please...

Don't bump this thread. I realize now how stupid it is.

Cinder-Blocks are simply as overpowered as as can be.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.