[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos the ultra /k/ommando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-12-31-39.png (656KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-12-31-39.png
656KB, 720x1280px
Whos the ultra /k/ommando
>>
>>32567151
That helmet is sweet.
>>
>>32567151
Why tho
Was someone trying to Resurrect Samuel Adams?
>>
Why was it seized?
>>
http://www.wcvb . com/article/guns-taken-from-home-of-man-accused-of-tossing-banana-peels-on-neighbors-lawn/8568870
>>
>>32567165
>>32567167
BANANA PEELS
>>
File: k welcome wagon.png (611KB, 740x644px) Image search: [Google]
k welcome wagon.png
611KB, 740x644px
>>32567151

>49 years old
>83 guns
>lives with parents

Yeah, he's probably a /k/ommando.
>>
>>32567227
He no doubt is, he even has a nazi helmet and was throwing banana peels in some niggers yard
>>
File: 1483050215650.jpg (87KB, 363x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483050215650.jpg
87KB, 363x1024px
>>32567151
whaaaaaa, no
You can't just take some dude's firearms collection (most of which appear to be bolt action rifles an black powder guns) for littering!
>oh wait its MA
>of fucking course its MA
I mean, whats next? are they going to say he was "racially motivated" because his neighbors were black or something?
>oh shit, that's exactly what happened
>talk about playing the race card...
Well its ok so long as there isnt some old-ish local woman chiming in on something she has literally no involvement in
>Oh fuck me, there is
>shes talking about how scary guns are and to THINK OF THE CHILLENS
Well im sure its not that cut and dry, and that the parents of this dude are also facing some charges, i mean they DID knowingly facilitate the storage of all these scary guns
>the parents claim they didnt know about a fucking arsenal in their house
>suddenly become completely innocent
But all the guns look MA compliant, even the pistols, wheres the problem?
>thier son owned everything WITHOUT a permit
Wait, wait, wait- No fucking way did this dude do this without a permit in MA. I can't buy ammo in this fucking state without 2 forms of ID and a backround check. Im calling bullshit on that. He either had all of it (including the ammo and black powder) in another state and brought it here without telling anyone, or the police are streamlining his arrest by saying he didnt have a license. Becuase you DO NOT have that much shit in MA without a fucking permit of some kind...
>>
>>32567629
He probably did get some out of state illegally and had some prebans. Also news flash gun control is a joke. Especially if your state is near a bunch of free states that don't have any of these gay laws.
>>
>>32567668
>gun control is a joke
this is why im forever angry at MA Attorney General Healey. She really thinks she's making MA safer by restricting guns in MA. Meanwhile NH, VT, and Maine are so based that it doesn't matter.
however;
>MA gun law is so fucking vague, that owning an M1 garand is lawful... but also carries a 10 year penalty
>So vague, that the law is literally up for interpretation by a judge/cop
>And every 'violation' carries 10 years in federal prison
>no gun stores are going to risk that shit
>so no ARs
>no AKs
>no FALs
>no PTRs
>and you literally need to pick a handgun off of a very limited roster of approved handguns
Somehow this is supposed be for our safety...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.