[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Pistols AKA Top Stuff m8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: Glock-guns1-810x503.jpg (90KB, 810x503px) Image search: [Google]
Glock-guns1-810x503.jpg
90KB, 810x503px
>only pistol being using by terrorists,counter-terrorists and special forces worldwide,mass/school shooters, spooks and cops, gangbangers, government agencies, rebel militias and pirates, mall cops and worthless airport security, and mid-life crisis faggots that run around in the desert making youtube videos an hour long about the same fucking shit over and over again because they think its a first kind of cool
>it made people realize how worthless a --flip-safety on a pistol was and if you need one on a pistol then you shouldnt own any firearms to begin with you elmers glue huffing shitgoblin

face it asslords, glock created a brilliant and simple handgun that works for its intended purpose if you don't throw a bunch of useless shit on it and put handloads through it to compensate for you being a shitty marksman. It is not innaccurate you are just a chubby cuck gorilla-fisted mongloid that doesn't know how to grip essentially what is just a curved piece of plastic because you think the yellow crayons in the box taste like strawberry lemonade

single-double actions aren't even relevant anymore they're just a novelty now, and relics like the 1911 are going to fade into existence because they're retardedly complex for a single-stack handgun

get good, /k.
>>
That's all fine and good OP but you and I are all civilian gun owners. Most of us have the time, money, and inclination to realistically support any platform we choose and this is why many people have left the glocks for a better out of the box performing gun that requires very little if any modifications.

Though there's nothing wrong with choosing glocks
>>
>>32566063
I got into Glocks because you can modify the shit out of it. One size does not fit all
>>
File: banner-podpis-P-10-2a-kopie.jpg (288KB, 1181x720px) Image search: [Google]
banner-podpis-P-10-2a-kopie.jpg
288KB, 1181x720px
Glocks are obsolete trash.
>>
Nah man they're just good enough for how cheap they are.
>>
Just got a G19 Gen 4 yesterday and I'm ready to carry it right now after shooting 300 rounds through it.

What kills me is the undercut on the trigger guard and the grip texture. Shit rips my hands raw and it's unpleasant as hell.

Other than that, it's a damn size efficient 15+1 9mm
>>
>>32566311
nah senpai
>>
>>32565815
>We're so well trained we don't need a safety.
>We're so poorly trained that we turn into bumbling retards at the first sign of confrontation and can't flick off a safety.
Glockfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>32565815
>1911s are retardedly complex
Complex for a retard, maybe...
>they're going to fade into existence
100+ years and going strong but yeah, I'm sure they'll disappear any day now.
>DA/SA is a novelty and is fading out of existence.
You glock fangirls really are that fucking delusional aren't you?
>>
File: 9584768.jpg (58KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
9584768.jpg
58KB, 960x540px
I'll never pay for a Glock. I have 3 Sd9's though. Glock clone for half the price. Over 10k rounds through my newest one with no problems using cheap ammo.
>>
>>32566630
typical shit s&w trigger

American made handguns are all trash desu
>>
File: Destructive Devices.jpg (371KB, 1474x712px) Image search: [Google]
Destructive Devices.jpg
371KB, 1474x712px
Eh, I like mine but they are boring.
>>
>>32566485

buy talon grips. 20 bucks on amazon
>>
>>32566612

I can see your point about 1911s not fading into obscurity in the near future, they are(for the most part) decent and accurate firearms. However, their time has passed. They are fun on the range but thats about it. They simply do not have the reliability or capacity of polymer framed guns. The 1911s were good for what they were at the time, and yes they got us through many wars and conflicts but in the modern age, do not stand up very well. They were designed for ball ammo at the time and were the best of the best for their time. The polymer framed guns, be it Glock, XDs, Sigs, or whetever else, will continually out-perform 99% of 1911s on the market today.

Nearly any 1911 is a gamble when buying one. Sure, there are always reviews about any number of 1911s being ultra-reliable but there seems to be 2 negative reviews for each good one. The 1911s are just far to finicky with different ammo types, different mags, and different parts that can drastically decrease the reliability of the firearm. Polymer guns will continue to function reliably with quality parts and mags.

As far as the complexity issue, 1911s are not really all that complex, just different. They do require more work field stripping them than a polymer gun, which gives the polymer firearms an advantage, as they can be more quickly disassembled and reassembled under stress.

I do not agree with the DA/SA being a novelty, however. There are many quality firearms that still use DA and SA. Some folks prefer striker, others, SA or DA. Its all a matter of personal opinion.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (166KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
166KB, 640x799px
/k/, convince me not to build an 80% Glock. I can pickup everything for about $675.
>>
>>32565815
>glock
>common basic standard handguns of the world
>costs 550$ new with cheap plastic sights
>competition(with stick options) costs less than 500$
>2014 and before, costs 430$
>no innovations since gen 4 in (2011~)
>costs more than new model guns that came out last 2 years

Dont get me wrong, i want a glock19. I just cant justify paying more than the guns worth.
>>
>>32565815
OH SHIT IT'S A BOMB
>>
>>32567688
Stock options*
>>
>>32567585

You can pick up a factory pistol on Armslist/local sale for $450.
>>
>>32567585
>i can become a meme for about $675
>>
>>32567585
all 80% trash is for paranoid autists and criminals. you end up spending more in the end
>>
>>32567716
>buying used (new) pistols in 2017
>>
>>32567477
You realize that none of what you mentioned are inherently characteristics of polymer construction and are actually just modern design ethos, right?
>>
>>32567585
>File: Untitled.jpg (166 KB, 640x799)

boner. can't get one though because europoor and ITAR.
>>
>>32566311

>obsolete
>cz literally makes a glock 19

ayyyy lmao
>>
>>32567477
What kind of fucked up scenario do you see yourself disassembling a gun "under stress"?
>>
>>32567477
>I don't own any guns, but let me tell you about this review I watched: the post.
>>
I love my Gen 3 19 but....meh. They work, they do the job well, they are good enough. They are the S&W Model 10 of today, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>32568005
>>32567962

clearly you have never been in a swamp with your gun.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91KB, 900x599px
>>32567716
If I could find one at $450 I would probably buy it.

>>32567724
I like the appearance of it and didn't like the finger grooves in the last G19's I shot.

>>32567735
And for a third of the country who have to get a purchase permit or registration.
>>
>>32568063
Clearly you've never had to bet your life on a gun. Otherwise you wouldn't be dragging it in the mud like a retard.
>>
>>32565815
>Be glockfag
>Have 7 variations of the exact same tupperware gun
>Get assblasted when another company comes out with a striker-fired polymer pistol
>They even dare to make improvements
>You question your judgment briefly
>No, it can't be, muh Glock perfection
>Go to anonymous Nepalese animal husbandry board
>Make an unprompted angry post to soothe your battered ego
>"Muh Glock so simple and superior! Everything else obsolete trash!"
>Evidence: All the dregs of society use it, so it must be good.
>Insults everyone who uses something better
>Solve the Pizza captcha, hit "post"
>Revel in your superiority as you wait for the plebs to admit their fault and only buy Glocks from this moment forward
>Still in denial, you suppress any fleeting thoughts that your Glock may not, in fact, be perfect, as you stuff your face with Tyson brand tendies (the best pre-battered frozen tendies) and Budweiser (the best American-style lager)

Can't wait for the mental health background checks to be expanded desu
>>
>>32567839
Except better!!1!!1!!!11!
>>
File: caspian glock 19.jpg (33KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
caspian glock 19.jpg
33KB, 640x452px
>>32568364
You would be hard pressed to find a factory Glock 19, gen 3 or gen 4 for over $550. I bought a blue label 19 in 2011 for $400 out the door.

I would make a 80% polymer lower glock if i wanted a dedicated 22lr glock. That would really be the only reason for me.
>>
>>32565815
glocks suck. only asshats and gangbangers carry them
>>
File: reading.png (464KB, 636x492px) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
464KB, 636x492px
>>32565815
>>
File: Photo1FNP45withOsprey.jpg (42KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
Photo1FNP45withOsprey.jpg
42KB, 480x314px
No thanks OP I'd rather have this
>>
>>32568862
>single-double actions aren't even relevant anymore they're just a novelty now
>>
>>32566485
Got the 26g4 a few months back. Bit of dremel work fixed that and the mag bite i was getting from the g19 mags with x grips.
>>
>>32567585
Its a fun experience. I did it.
>>
>>32568876
>Subhuman mudslimes and niggers use glocks that means the fnx is outdated
Yeah ok
>>
>>32568862
Salty cammies bruh.
>>
>>32568862
a pistol for ants?
>>
>>32568944
It's just the ultra compact version
>>
>>32568579
Not the same anon but you should really get checked, my friend. You are exhibiting signs of severe autism.

>dragging it in the mud like a retard

Unfortunately in real life situations you don't always get to choose where or when you get into a firefight. If the options are to remain in place and get shot or take cover in a muddy ditch I can guarantee that most would choose the fucking ditch. But I guess that's retarded since now there's a chance I might scratch the custom MLP paint scheme on my pretty gun...
>>
>>32568364
>File: Untitled.jpg (91 KB, 900x599)
It follows the glock idea more than an actual glock. fuck, I'm in lcve. or I would be if the trigger guard didn't remind me of trying too hard zombie knives. if they made it regular glok shape it would be perfect. I assume it's left without texture so people can stipple it acording to their own needs right?
>>
Safetyless striker pistols are not safe for normal carry, the only people who favor this kind of guns are gangbangers who are most likely intent on shooting someone when they draw their pistol

DA/SA pistols should ONLY be used by law enforcement and home defense because they heavy trigger pull of the first shot is an important safety feature.
>>
>>32568770
Hello, I'm currently in the Swedish Armed Forces where the Glock is our standard issue side arm. Could you please advise whether I fall into the asshat or gangbanger category, please?
>>
>>32568862
lmao
https://youtu.be/mdTsFB1ejo8
>>
File: 70912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
70912621bb816da070346ab.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>worthless LARPing autist faggots of the /k/ subreddit still triggered by Glocks

LMAO
>>
>>32568930
Got a picture or two? I'm curious how yours came out (and how you milled it).

>>32568983
The trigger guard is OK I think. I'd rather if the bottom as flat but it's not terrible. I like the increased radius for the middle finger and the larger space inside (good with winter gloves, I'll hope).

But yeah, smooth for your own grip finishing. I might keep it smooth and put on a Hogue grip or I might look at cutting a checkered pattern into it. I don't mind the shallow squares of a normal Glock but I really hate the finger grooves.
>>
>>32568998
Is your Glock charged when you walk around on base? I think not, I would guess youre only allowed to charge the weapon in the field
>>
>>32569024
>Le ebin squishy meme
Want some glocknade pictures? The squishyness was from a single batch of lemons, everyone who had the lemon was given a brand new one from them
>>
>>32568982
>>32568579
>Clearly you've never had to bet your life on a gun. Otherwise you wouldn't be dragging it in the mud like a retard.

No, that's why I run Glocks. First thing I did to mine is drop it on the concrete so the novelty feels wouldn't make me babby it, a common problem for me when I get new shit. If I need to disassemble my gun to make it work, chances are it is severly compromised (unless it's a HK in which case all bets are off). Gun don't fail and need to be taken apart because they are a little dirty (caveat: HKs do), they fail because they are full of crap. Incidentally, I have seen grains of sand lodged in Glock slide rails an the gun still worked.
>>
>>32569024
holy shit, I've never seen that. It's like it's made out of gum rubber
>>
>>32569062
>First thing I did to mine is drop it on the concrete so the novelty feels wouldn't make me babby it, a common problem for me when I get new shit.
>First thing I did to mine is drop it on the concrete
>drop it on the concrete
>concrete

Did you take a baseball bat to the hood of your car when you got it?
>>
>>32569087
>Did you take a baseball bat to the hood of your car when you got it?

Not the same thing and you know it. the glock got one little scratch from it.
>>
>>32569060
Not that I see the relevance but really it depends on what I'm doing. There are no rules against keeping a round chambered provided you have the necessary training.
>>
>>32569104
So did you drive into a sign or just key your door?
>>
>>32569104
Right, because torturing it at the range wouldn't have been a more productive way to pop its cherry.
>>
>>32569087
No, you fucking retard because I don't carry a baseball bat with me everywhere I go like some autistic like you. I used a 4x4.
>>
>>32569125
>>32569128
>simple operation
>torture

listen deliberately contrarian cunts on a tibetan yak milking forum, the glock was fine, got one scratch which polished out from holstering with a few draws and the whole exercise was more for me than the gun. like I said, I like to babby my stuff. my gun isn't a status smbol which is relevant to my business. but who am I kidding, you are still living with mommy or welfare recipients so how would you know how these things work?
>>
>>32568862
Holy shit dude buy some new NWU's.. you get a uniform allowance every year for a reason. Faded AF niqqa #unsat
>>
>>32569173
>I like to deliberately break my nice things because it helps me not care about keeping my nice things nice

Sorry m8, that's pretty bizarre
>>
>>32569226
>break

Sorry, it was a Glock and not a HK VP9. If it can't handle being dropped from 4 feet it's not a gun for me.
>>
>>32568994
Wow, I can clearly see that you are not at all comfortable around any kind of firearms.
>>
>>32568862
Have fun trying to buy extra mags and having the grip break....
>>
>>32570556
>Have fun trying to buy extra mags
This is the internet age, anon, it's not that hard.
>>
File: 10104208.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10104208.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Bought a SiG Pro 2022 the other day. Roast me senpai.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.