[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FB made Walther 99 aka "the eye gouger"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: m00t to chuj.png (132KB, 712x424px) Image search: [Google]
m00t to chuj.png
132KB, 712x424px
Fucking peace of shit 4chan... I spent 20 minutes typing & translating to english the expertise, just to have "posting error", fuck you M00t, I'm not doing it again...

Anyway...
https://youtu.be/Rkai57_WWlY

Polish-made Walthers P99 ordered by police a while back might be faulty - it's possible that FB, known to make quality guns, used a lower-quality alloy on police demand to cut the price.
Thus, the pistols are prone to blow parts of the gun right into the shooters eyes.
Since polish cops rarely visit range, due to polish police command being jew and don't want to spend money on ranges and ammo.

Maybe I'll translate it to engrish again, later:
>" Poruszający się do tyłu bijnik uszkodził plastikową zaślepkę zamka. W efekcie oddanego strzału ciśnienie gazów prochowych wyrzuciło to tyłu spłonkę, wyrwany fragment czółka zamka w postaci krążka, bijnik (mechanizm igliczny) oraz fragmenty uszkodzonej plastikowej zaślepki zamka."

Sause:
(edit: fuck you nigger moot shit, it's not spam it's just link to Jewbook where I first found it!)
>>
>>32565595

proof that polish guns are a shit

my polish AK mags are also all a big shit

polish shit
>>
>>32565607
Yea that's why everyone speaks highly of them. You're sad. :)
>>
>>32565607
Polish AKs are great dude.
>>
File: 1296070747821.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1296070747821.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>32565595
>Maybe I'll translate it to engrish again, later

do it fgt.
>>
>>32565595
>Polish-made Walthers P99
That's your problem right there
>>
>>32566301
>slap deserved
Sorry bro, I got pissed when my crude translation spent with online technical dictionary got fucked. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning, it's afternoon saturday now and Im getting drunk.
>>
File: CZjnnagWIAEU9uT.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CZjnnagWIAEU9uT.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>32566301
....but basically the most dangerous part is firing pin, some internals, and parts of slide being shot backwards through the plastic round-is-chambered (whatever it's called) indicator, which causes additional damage.
>>
File: 1471046458361.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471046458361.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>32566389

That much is clear from the vid. But how and why?

And what's the impact on other P99s? Are only the police guns made in Poland? Or all of them?

Is FB part of the Umarex group? Or are they making it for polish police under license from Walther?

What is Walther's response?
>>
>>32565607
Those clear mags? I bought 2 of them and haven't had issues.
>>
>That much is clear from the vid. But how and why?
News is fresh. We suspect low-quality alloy. I report it because we are fair people, and FB was quality for decades, since long before WW2.

>And what's the impact on other P99s? Are only the police guns made in Poland? Or all of them?
If it's an alloy issue, than all early polish-made P99's will have the same problem. There ware some reports earlier, but since polish cops shoot their guns rarely (high-command is being a jew on spending money on firearms traning), it is possible this problem didnt come out earlier due to the fact that most cops barely even fire their P99's.

>Is FB part of the Umarex group? Or are they making it for polish police under license from Walther?
No, FB is 100% polish, they bought licence from Walther to build P99 & other guns, word is, Walther could sue them for infringing (is that the propper word?) the license, if they did use a shittier alloy.

>What is Walther's response?
None so far, but if the accusation is true, it's likely they knew about the issue and kept their mouths shut - the contract was gigantic, not just for the polish police - over 105.000 produced in Poland untill 2013.

We'll see how it unfolds. It can be a anti-walther propaganda stunt or whatever, I will keep you lads informed. I just wanted to report it first. I cant post links from Jewbook on 4chan so I cant tell you where I got it from.
>>
File: 1422121072204.jpg (920KB, 1200x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1422121072204.jpg
920KB, 1200x1417px
You fuckers better not mess up the MSBS or I'm going to be mad as hell.
>>
>>32566533
Same here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.