[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking kill me /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: fuck me.png (368KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
368KB, 1919x1079px
I saw this. I saw this going BRAND NEW for THAT MUCH.

I was too dumbfounded and in disbelief to smash the buy it now button. But someone else was. And now Ive been sitting here all night thinking about how much of a stupid fuck up I am.

Missed deals thread I guess.
>>
>>32565164
If you dont think that somewhere out there there's a gun for you at a good deal then you need to expand your firearm tastes.
Shit happens.

The closest I can relate is not getting a $400 WASR 10 for getting good grades in late middle school/early high school. Pretty sure I blew the good boy points on something autistic like video games or KY or something.
>>
I bought $2000 worth of bit coins when they were worth 9/10 of a cent each.

I sold when they hit 5 cents. I mad about 8 grand and i thought i made out.

If i had only knew.
>>
It's a 106, you avoided a lemon.
>>
>>32565580
Damn
>>
>>32565164
>556 AK
>good deal
>>
>>32565580
Jesus
>>
>>32565164
>5.56
>900 dollars

Why are you acting like this was some kind of good deal?
>>
Back in like 2003 I bought a SAR1 for like $300. There was a guy comparing rifles and he decided on it after I'd paid and filled out the 4473. He had looked at it before me. It was the last one the shop had and the next week they went up to $400.
>>
>>32565580
HOLY FUCK!! Are you serious?
>>
>>32565164
I saw a similar deal 3 months ago except it came with 10 mags and was $650. I did everything I could but the guy didn't want to ship it to me. Wanted me to meet him f2f with an in state ID and CCW. Only problem is I'm on the other side of the country.

I guess he was too stupid to know I would have to go through a background check when I picked it up. Idk.
>>
>>32565580
>lying on the internet for attention
>being retarded
Choose 1
>>
>>32565615
Whats wrong with the 106?
>>
File: Cw5juAwWQAE_jRj.jpg large.jpg (28KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
Cw5juAwWQAE_jRj.jpg large.jpg
28KB, 302x389px
This was ages ago, but I turned down a mint Russian SKS for $250 because it was caked in cosmoline and I didn't feel like cleaning it.
>>
>>32565580
That reminds me of that story I read about a guy who would give thousands upon thousands of bitcoins to people so they would deliver pizza to his house back when you could get 10000 BTC for like $30. If he had kept even one order's worth he'd have something like 5 million dollars.
>>
>>32565164
>5.56
???????????
>>
>>32565164
Before PMag moved out of Colorado, they had a huge sale in Denver of their magazines, for stupid cheap.

I only heard about it the day after, and now we can't buy more 30-rounds magazines.

Thanks for reminding me OP.
>>
>>32565164

Any SLR-106F or FR with a serial number prefix prior to BD is going to have a ton of feed issues among other problems. Everything after that is fine.

What is pictured here is incorrectly labeled as a 106F, that is in fact a 106CR which have always been shitty rifles.

You didn't miss anything.
>>
>>32565580
I don't get bitcoins anyhow, anyone explain to me, were they shares or stocks from some company?
>>
>>32569412
Bitcoins are like blocks in a super mario game.

you break blocks (computers solve difficult problems) and bitcoins pop out.

it USED to be any asshole with a PC that could run Arma II could mine a few bitcoins, and thus they were cheap.

but as blocks get broken, the next block gets harder to break. Now you need big servers or cloud servers just to have a decent chance. since they are harder to get, they are more valuable.

Bitcoins are limited to 21 million possible coins, no more.

they are valuable entirely because people believe they are, and because they are (currently) hard to get.
>>
>>32569309
The CR style of a short barrel and 90 degree gasblock/fsb combo has always been the best looking kind of AK to me. What makes them shitty rifles?
>>
>>32569722
If a bitcoin isn't a tangible thing what's to stop me stealing or counterfeiting it?
>>
>>32570748
The system in which bitcoins are mined is supposed to protect against counterfeiting. Bitcoin mining is essentially just using computers to verify bitcoin transactions, which generates more coins.
>>
>>32565164
There was a thread awhile back where some guy told everyone that Topgunsupply was selling Px4s with safariland retention holsters, mags, and a case for $300 a pop. I tried to order mine, but the page kept throwing an error...

I go back and refresh the page. And what do you know? Sold out.

Hey, asshole who bought 3. I know you're in here. Fuck yourself m8.
>>
>>32565580
Don't worry man, I mined ~50 of them back in like late 2010 or early 2011 and deleted them because I thought they were a joke

Whenever someone brings up bitcoins and asks my opinion I get very salty on the subject
>>
>>32568768
It's in 5.56.
>>
>>32572543
Correct. Just buy an AR.
>>
I wasted the years of cheap nuggets with an antifun GF.

I know they're shit but for the $90 or so that they cost for a while there was no reason NOT to buy one. I've spent more money on way stupider shit (vidya collectors' editions, plastic figures of animu grills, model kits, etc) on numerous occasions.
>>
>>32565164
>Va Beach, VA

Hey I'm from there.
>>
>>32572543
Who cares? I prefer slavic calibers too, but I can't find CR variants of any of them anywhere. What makes it a bad rifle?
>>
>>32570882
I was the OP of that thread. I didn't even get any because I was at work.

Oh well, at least I got a Gen4 G19 with 23 mags for $600
>>
>>32575273
They used to fail to feed consistently, but it was fixed with the later batches. Post 2013 or so they are pretty fine. Use good magazines.
>>
>>32565164
>556 ak
wow that sold for a lot
>>
>>32565580
I saw a thread on /g/ where a guy offered to pay 1000 BTC to whoever would take a shit on their computer.
When one guy actually did it, I just laughed, figuring he just, well, took a shit on his computer for chump change.

I could've taken a shit on my computer and bought a fucking house.
>>
>>32565164
still a piece of shit, op
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.