[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 in the chamber carry pros/cons go. Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 10A8-SP1392-3.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10A8-SP1392-3.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
1 in the chamber carry pros/cons go.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>32561380
Pros- Every good cc gun id designed for it
>>
>>32561380
>Pro: Your gun is actual useful
>Con: More scarier. What it "just goes off" all on it's own?
>>
>>32561380
1 in the chamber
pro
>Being able to utilize your handgun with one hand without racking the slide
Con
>literally nothing if youre not a dumbass
>>
>>32561380
Pros- the gun is ready as soon as you are
Cons- no matter how you carry, OP will always be a faggot
>>
>>32561421
Rebuttal: Damn near everyone THINKS they're being safe with their gun, yet NDs still happen.
>>
>>32561380
A gun without a round in the chamber is useless. If you're too afraid of your gun to carry it in such a way that it would be useful when you need it, you may as well not carry at all.
>>
>>32561380
Cons - none
Pros - everything else
>>
>>32561444
>>if you're not a dumbass
>>
>>32561444
I respect your trips, but no real negligent discharge happens without the negligence. If your gun goes off, it's your fault. You made it happen. They just don't shoot themselves.
>>
>>32561603
So given that a non-0 percentage of gun owners are dumbasses, and, if you WERE a dumbass, you'd be too dumb to realize you're a dumbass...does that affect the risk assesment at all?
>>
>>32561656

Nope. Just do it and if you shoot yourself, congrats, you cracked the code.
>>
>>32561656
not really
i'm all for taking reasonable safety precautions but if i'm carrying a gun to protect myself i want to be able to be able to draw and fire it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>32561510
>You may as well not carry it at all
you're a fucking moron never post again
>>
>>32561380
Pros; you are ready to use your gun.

Cons; newfags could glockleg themselves.
>>
File: 1480233282460.jpg (303KB, 902x896px) Image search: [Google]
1480233282460.jpg
303KB, 902x896px
>mfw my firestorm has a decocker
>mfw chamber a round
>mfw even using the decocker scares the fuck outta me
>mfw I've fully disassembled the gun and understand how each piece works, including the decocker
>mfw I know that it's literally impossible for it to go off as I decock it
>mfw still scares the shit outta me
SHITS SCARY
>>
>>32562907
I have personally heard this exact line from over a dozen shooting instructors.

You are a clueless nogunz
>>
Don't carry if you don't feel comfortable carrying with one in the chamber. Get more training until you do.

I've carried various Glocks with 1 in the chamber almost everyday for over 10 years now.
>>
>>32562983
Guess what retard Yeager is a shooting instructor

It means fuck all. It is still better to have a gun than not and all of you little elitist prick teenagers on here acting high and mighty won't change that

Go kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>32561380
>Pros
Gun will shoot if fired
J.H. Fitzgerald won't call you a little bitch

>Cons
Gun will shoot if fired
Fairbairn and Sykes won't call you a little bitch

Take your pick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.