[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pix328075417.jpg (35KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
pix328075417.jpg
35KB, 640x357px
Soon
>>
Hey look, this post again...
>>
Ameribros don't waste this opportunity, try to get Trump to repeal the Hughes Amendment
>>
>>32556242
Literally why? I mean I'm not one to shit on someone for wanting something if they have the money but what is the actual point of a heavily neutered LMG in semi-automatic that weighs 17lbs? I don't know what they're going to price these at but it's anywhere near the MSRP you could buy a new Barrett M82 which is MUCH more fun to shoot.
>>
>>32556288
Why stop there and not try to repeal the nfa?
>>
>>32556311
I didn't wanna sound blindly optimistic, but that'd be great honestly.
>>
>>32556295
>waah I have to pull the trigger
Still a lot cheaper than an m16
Also shoestring
>>
>>32556295
Yeah, I also don't get the appeal. Everything about this gun is designed to support the fact that it's full auto. Take that feature away and it's just a fuck heavy 5.56 rifle. A heavy barrel AR15 would be the same experience.
>>
>>32556311
Because I think the NFA is good legislation
>>
>>32556402
Its shit
>>
>>32556402
Faggot, get the fuck out of my country you god damn pinko fag.
>>
>>32556402
It's nothing but a hinder to law abiding citizens, and fuck you if you think otherwise.
>inb4 "muh niggers"
Fuck off cunt, let the niggers kill each other off, nobody aside from the Dems will miss their asses.
>>
>people forgetting about the rule of cool

All that cheap ugly slavshit must've fucked with your perceptions.
>>
>>32556333
We just need to chip away at it until there is no nfa. We need to turn the antigun tactics on them. Bit by bit. First suppressors, then sbrs and sbs, then full auto.
>>
>>32556435

That's one way to do it
>>
>>32556295
>Literally why? I mean I'm not one to shit on someone for wanting something if they have the money but what is the actual point of a heavily neutered LMG in semi-automatic that weighs 17lbs? I don't know what they're going to price these at but it's anywhere near the MSRP you could buy a new Barrett M82 which is MUCH more fun to shoot.

Dealer price is $6700. I don't like Barretts and already have another .50. I kinda want a 249 because I can but I'll wait to see what happens to NFA first.
>>
>>32556373
You're acting like it's equitable to one? A true M16 is much more expensive, true, but it's also actually full auto. This is only semi, and only ever will be. An ar-15 with a bumpfire or one of those new doubletap triggers they're coming out with would be more effective simulating full auto than this thing could ever be, if that's what you want to do. It's just completely pointless except for collectors.
>>
>>32556402
Well well well boys. Looks like we got a fag on our hands.
>>
File: 7pkflhx75y3y.png (490KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
7pkflhx75y3y.png
490KB, 449x497px
>>32556402
Get a load of this cuck
>>
>>32556425
This honestly, the decent Blacks will be grateful once all the thugs and bangers are done wiping themselves out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.