[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: nutnfancy.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
Is this man /k/ approved?
>>
>>32553206
Is the biggest autist of all gun YouTubers, who gets a daily thread about his /k/ approval, /k/ approved?

Probably.
>>
>>32553206
really nigger
>>
>>32553206
Yeah. He talks about real shit, unlike a lot of other people.
>>
Way to fancy for my tastes
>>
File: nutnfancy2.png (429KB, 466x655px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy2.png
429KB, 466x655px
>>32553206
His cereal sucks.
>>
he's an egotistical autistic manchild. of course he's /k/ approved
>>
>>32553206
It's /k/ not /K/ you fucking new faggot.
>>
I don't see a reflective safety belt.
>>
>>32553206

Those flash suppressors are really ghey to clean. Back to the noid void with ye.
>>
>>32553206

Ian is the true and only avatar of /k/
>>
>>32554380
>cleaning flash hiders
wat?
>>
>>32553206
I'm probably taking obvious b8 , but how new are you?
>>
>ctrl+f stroke
>nothing
wow /k/
>>
that fucking guy makes reviews for shit that are longer than god damn movies.
>>
>>32553206
A living and somehow breathing poster man child of Autism.
>>
I love you /k/ today. Whether he is or isn't. He still has a place here.
>>
File: stažený soubor.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
If it isn 300 Black out it is not
<T A C T I C A L~~
>>
When I want to buy something I see if he has a video on it. They are super long and super in depth, and I respect his reviewing opinions.

His philosophy videos aren't bad but you can tell he just thinks about that shit all the time. He seems like a reasonable guy when it comes down to it.

His EDC videos are laughable, and highly entertaining. He talks about weight and then proceeds to carry three knives two multitools two scissors.

All in all he's pretty autistic. Which is actually a good thing. Like I said I respect his opinion and I won't buy something if he says it has a ton of problems. He actually tests things and probably puts wayyyy more effort into it than anyone else on YouTube. Now with the good comes the ridiculous and cringy.

An example is he made a urban survival kit. In this video he talks about how badass it would have been to see a guy BASE jump out of a window in the WTC on 9/11. Now I'll give it to him. That would have been badass. But that should tell you the level of autism he is operating with.

Also he wears airsoft gear that was cool 10 years ago. And I have no idea why he does that.
>>
>>32555651
>I respect his reviewing opinions
apparently so does he, because 5-10 minutes of every video is dedicated to him telling you how great they are.
he presents his opinions as the only rational ones to hold, despite valid arguments to the contrary. then when they change a year or two later, "that was just my opinion at the time". I'll admit he's humbled himself a little in the last few years, but it's still there, just under the surface.

>He actually tests things and probably puts wayyyy more effort into it than anyone else on YouTube
you mean like when he taped a knife to a broom and stabbed a punching bag wrapped in cardboard, or when he's stabbing rocks? his "tests" are bullshit.
what about when he "proved" that an AK isn't effective at 300 yards, by going out with an AK that he had previously removed the scope from and put back without re-zeroing? this is despite many other channels hitting plates in the field at 300.
the only reason his knife videos (which sucked because knows nothing) slowed down was because he finally bought and EdgePro and stopped buying a new knife every time one got dull.
he's a doof
>>
>>32553206
he's the best gun reviewer on youtube with in depth reviews based on extensive use.

so no.
>>
>>32555863
0.05$ have been deposited in your account
Thank you
-TNP-
>>
>>32553206

His suicide will be /k/ approved.
>>
>>32555937
best comment in thread
>>
>>32555824
that he gave a positive review to the RAS47 tells you how much he knows about AKs

meanwhile robski is punching steel at 500 yards with a VEPR
>>
>>32553206
no, he's a faggot
fuck off
>>
>>32555651
hi nutn how are you.
>>
>>32553206
Absolutely NOT.
>>
>>32556152
It's probably his wife's son.
>>
>>32556211
Wait he got cucked and that's not his son? Lolol
>>
>>32556087
>meanwhile robski is punching steel at 500 yards with a VEPR
and Miculek is hitting steel at 300 yds with a nugget carbine
>>
>>32556313
(cont)
forgot to add, he did it standing and unrested
>>
>>32556313
Miculek is hitting steel at 1000 with a handgun.

He's not a good example.
>>
>>32556326
Not really fair to compare anyone to Miculek though.
>autistic airsofter manchild tier
Nutfancy
>Actual soldier, knows how to shoot and what he's talking about tier
Akou
>Murderkube personified tier
Miculek
>>
>>32553617
lul wut
>>
>>32554703
>that fucking guy makes reviews for shit that are longer than god damn movies.

this is the reason i never gave this nigga a chance.

Youtube videos need to be 5 mins on average. 10-15 if you really need to go into detail on something. Anything past that and i zone out completely
>>
>>32553206
I followed his "recipe" on his Sheppard pie video and brought it to thanksgiving dinner with my gfs family. They loved it

Probably a better cook than an operator
>>
>>32553206
A lot of /k/ freaks out about him treating his son like an idiot for not knowing how to use an M1 Garand despite not teaching him at all beforehand (bullet tips down into garand gif is from this) for him oversharing his personal life (miscarried daughter), and for being an autist and recording his son after he crashed his motorcycle (while someone else provided care) as an example of a real life medical emergency.

He's got more than a bit of Asperger's mixed into him, but he's the most reliably honest, unbiased, and deep reviewer of gear and guns on Youtube, especially compared to other large channels like MAC, Sooch, and Hickock who are either too nice or too bought to harshly criticize anything they review.

He's got a consistent and valid philosophy personally, martially, and politically.

Is he /k/ approved? No, but that's mostly because he shows a lot of characteristics which are present in posters on /k/ ('sperging, social ineptitude, tangential conversational tendencies, etc.) and they don't like seeing how cringeworthy somebody who shares traits with them can be when they take themselves too seriously.

The closest to universally /k/ approved youtube channels are (in no particular order): AKOU, Brass Fetcher, Brent0331, ForgottenWeapons/InRange, Haley Strategic, Hickock45, JohnLovell, Pat Mac, Polenar Tactical, Reid Henrichs, ScholaGladiatoria, and Tiborasaurus Rex
>>
>>32557171
Shake my head, didn't even mention GarandThumb, who even posts on this board.
>>
>>32557194
My apologies, GarandThumb and LifesizedPotato also deserve a spot on that list
>>
>>32553206

Yes. He's still an autistic faggot but he does a decent job of reviewing albeit long-winded.
>>
>>32554624
Copper fouling. Check your muzzle, and look for green dust. Look under the flash hider, on the crown of your muzzle.
>>
1000% sheepdog
>>
>>32553206
I once watched him during a review of knives, place around 20 different knives on a table one after the other, eventually taking out his pocket knife and using it to point with.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.