[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plan, for when shit hits the fan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: must-have-prepper-items.jpg (531KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
must-have-prepper-items.jpg
531KB, 900x587px
What's your plan, for when shit hits the fan?
>>
>>32553018
Stay home with my guns, my cash, and my pupper. If shit really hits the ran, like zombie bad, shoot my pupper, then myself, in that order.
>>
>>32553025
Do you live in the country or the city. Also, coward.
>>
innawoods
>>
File: 1478293988834.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478293988834.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>32553025

>being a bitch-ass nigger
>>
>>32553018
Grab a ladder, pail of soapy water, and a few rolls of paper towerl to clean it up.

That is if the fan is in fact a ceiling fan. If not I'll simply remove the front cover of my desk fan, cover the blades with soapy water then try and dry it all off with paper towels.
>>
I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
>>32553137
Please cut yourself. You're edgy enough.
>>
File: mongolian-wrestler.jpg (96KB, 590x649px) Image search: [Google]
mongolian-wrestler.jpg
96KB, 590x649px
>>32553137
Try to stop me buddy
>>
>>32553147

>being this new
>>
>>32553018
Buy a new fan.
>>
Lock down local grocery store. Defend. Survive
>>
>>32553018
Probably get in touch with my neighbors and try to set something up.

>Not having food, water, ammo, and minor medical reserves in 2016
>>
>>32553134
This
>>
>>32553248
>Not being a nomad
>Not always staying on the move

Staying in one spot will get you killed. You have to think of all the other people wanting that grocery store. Go in the mountains or Innawoods somewhere and be a nomad. At least have a summer spot and a winter spot in which you transition back and fourth.

I think have 4 good spots out in the mountains is perfect. Plenty of fresh water innamountains. It's perfect for me cause I live in Idaho. I'd just circle the entire northwest over and over again depending on how long said shit hit said fan.
>>
Shoot niggers till I die.
>>
>>32553137
Edgelord intro speech from the edge game
>>
File: Ferret bud.jpg (162KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ferret bud.jpg
162KB, 698x1024px
>>32553018
What type?
If Nuclear then find the thickest most walled part of my house and hope it blocks most of the rads, bring water and my ferrets/their food with me

If zombie shit, see how long I last in my house, if I have to move take ferrets with me in pack since they sleep 18 hours a day. Carry light gear but effective shit. I'm in a suburban area so I wont have too many to worry about

If civilization breaks down, The Road etc., find a spot inna woods with ferrets, build small log cabin Jeremiah Johnson style, hunt, get ferrets to transition to meat and bring my doujin/ecchi manga collection with me so I have something to spank my meat to. This is often forgotten.
Since I'm in a commie State and not many other folks have guns I wouldn't worry too much about others.
>>
File: 001.jpg (2MB, 3802x2852px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
2MB, 3802x2852px
I plan to be a Baron in the bong wasteland!
>>
>>32553025
Hello ATF
>>
File: 1480814774922.jpg (45KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
1480814774922.jpg
45KB, 680x464px
>>32553018
1. Begin street sweeping
2. Acquire bitches
>>
>>32554044
>not having a spoon or even a bike tire

Sorry m8, you're not a true bong
>>
>>32553018
>What's your plan, for when shit hits the fan?
Honestly, I don't think it will really happen. I don't live somewhere like New Orleans where natural disasters of that sort can happen.
>>
>>32553161
kek

I live not very far from these guys, they're dudes. I have some sorta friends among the Mongolians, I could probably ask if any of their family needs a farm hand or something. Just get out of town, go live on a more-or-less self-sufficient rural farm and work for my keep. It's more convenient to drive to the city but lots of Mongolians still ride horses and burn cow dung for fuel so they don't need modern tech for much if if comes to it.

There are worse plans.
>>
>>32553928
>Edgelord intro speech from the edge game
Manhunter?
>>
>>32553137
*muffled linkin park in distance*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMkpv4Gmhok
>>
shitpost about it on /k/
>>
>>32554007
ferret is best small pet
>>
>>32553137
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MY NAME IS
>>
How do you guys think SHTF will look like?
I could imagine few scenarios when going full innawoods won't be necessary.
>>
Depends on extreme the event is. If full collapse I go innawoods and survive there. I laugh at all the faggots that bought and horded so much ammo because it will all come in handy when I need it.
>>
>>32553018
if its local, literally sail away in my yacht to a safer location. if its global, sail to some isolated spot in the tropics. my boat can hold about a years worth of food in it and i have several water makers on board plus plenty of fishing rods a drag net and a .303 rifle with 600 rounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 237x213px
>>32553018

Make the Jews pay.

Survival is secondary.

California fags should do their part to deal with communists.

Imb4 racist, inb4 pol inb4 Jews didn't cause SHTF
>>
>>32553018
Probably die.
>>
>>32553137
Is that game worth it?
>>
"My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck."
>>
File: IG44.jpg (45KB, 512x657px) Image search: [Google]
IG44.jpg
45KB, 512x657px
>>32554433
this
>>
>implying spaghetti will ever hit the floor
I guess I'd grab my raifuru and go hunt some unsavory elements in the beginning, serve as a ranger in the New American Republic if I survive that. Probably die at 50 even if I survive the habbebing because modern medicine would basically cease to exist.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.