[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT - Hypothetical Robbery Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170106-200613.jpg (232KB, 791x783px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-200613.jpg
232KB, 791x783px
Has anybody ever thought about knocking over drug houses for the cash?

I keep seeing drug busts, where upwards of $50k was seized by police, obviously alot of these would already be under police survillence but it gets you thinking about the free cash.

Thermal imaging gear to acertain how many targets are inside the house then go room to room with a suppressed .22lr.

What methods would you use and what would your loadout be?
>>
thinks that thermal works through walls...
>>
>>32553011
As soon as you walk up and start capping niggas the DEA/FBI is going to prevent you from ruining their operation.
>>
>>32553011
Not houses, but I always see obvious drug dealers walking around with backpacks that I'm sure are full of cash and drugs.
>>
This happens all the time, actually.

My method would be to not do it, because I don't want to be constantly watching my back for revenge attacks.
>>
Just work as a corrupt cop, still get to play with thermals once in a while and make more money charging drug dealers with a "Slap on the wrist" fee for every stash you find.
>>
>>32553011
>anon stealths toward house seeing only 3 targets, 2 of them sleeping
>heads to the back to silently unlock door with autopicker
>steps onto bear trap
>dies to shotgun while screaming and clawing at his leg
>>
Loadout -

Charcoal grey tracksuit.
Scuba booties
Balaclava
Gloves
Thermal imaging equipment
Suppressed .300memeout AR.
Cellphone blocker
Duffel bag

Method -

Commence at 3am in winter, giving you 3hrs of darkness
Park up 2 houses of drug house.
Identify targets inside house with thermal imaging gear, if all appear to be asleep.
Turn on cellphone blocker
Cut power and ATF any dogs on the property.
Come in through the back door
2 in the head for all targets.
Search premises for cash.
Chuck everything in a duffel bag and leave.

Profit???
>>
>>32553011

I used to be a skinhead in the Hammerskins about 15 years ago.

We used to do this quite often except we did it with suburban kids, we organised these suburb dealers to come buy drugs off is through the girls we were fucking.

The biggest we got was $25k, right to our door.
>>
>>32553142
They didn't come back with a gun or molotov your house or something?
>>
>>32553152
They didn't come back at all. We ate them.
t. definitely same guy
>>
>>32553040

How are they obvious?
>>
>>32553011
I would invest my praxis points into cloak and max out the energy efficiency. Then max out the sarif series 8 energy converter.

I'd also get some points into hacking.

Then I'd go in invisible and crouched (to avoid noise) and hack/loot everything then dip out before anyone sees me.
>>
>>32553026
kek
>>
Planter?
>>
>>32553011

I'd dress as police along with all my crew. This is easy since the police like to just wear tac black with little Velcro POLICE tags instead of proper uniforms and badges.

We would use surplused crown victorias and tables, dark yet reasonable colors with eBay LEDs in all the right places. Again, this is easy and reasonable.

We would just park outside in the night and suddenly break in the doors yelling POLICE SEARCH WARRANT just like people expect from watching YouTube videos

Shoot anything that needs shot
Cuff anything that needa cuffed
Take anything that's valuable

Put the cuffed people and all the stuff in the cars

Drive away, drop them off somewhere else. Maybe uncuff them.

Keep anything we took.

Really you don't even have to limit yourself to drug houses. You could raid anyone who looks rich.
>>
File: 1433471157894.jpg (957KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1433471157894.jpg
957KB, 1600x1200px
>>32553011

>robbing drug dealers

Watch No Country for Old Men and get back to me on that
>>
>>32553040
if you watch any cop shows you see the dealers never carry the cash or drugs on them, alwasy stashed somewhere nearby
>>
>>32553011
>Has anybody ever thought about knocking over drug houses for the cash?
Yes but I decided not to.

I had a pair of gangsters try and stand over me once, they were pulling this scam and tried to extort a shitload of money out of me, I wouldn't play along and they got more and more explicit about what they'd do to me and eventually I ran out of patience and just beat the shit out of them, they looked mean but it was all an act, they went down quick.

I could have robbed them or killed them but I was so far gone in rage that all I thought about was beating them up and then GTFOing, which I did after one was unconscious and the other ran away.

Later, when I was thinking again, it occurred to me that they probably had a decent amount of cash on them and would certainly have stashes etc. If I wanted to, I could come back covertly and put them down and found their stash and been rich.

Except that a) I'm not a psychopath and b) something would go wrong. I don't know what but something always goes wrong with these kind of plans.
>>
>>32553290
Some people actually tried that I think, Their cars got recongized fast and since they didn't cover their faces or anything. Cameras caught a good look and cops arrested them within days. The hard part is not getting caught afterwards. Might work against drug dealers if they don't follow you after the heist, since they don't call cops for stolen drug money, but rich people can easily call police and get ur id then v@nd.
>>
>>32553290
dude what. just leave the cuffed people in the fucking house
>>
>>32553344
>dude what. just leave the cuffed people in the fucking house
To do it properly, you need to 'fuck up' somehow and let them escape on their own.

That way, you end it with them not even knowing if it was really a scam. Leave police tape on the doors or something and they'd never be sure and would probably not go near the house for months just in case.

Even actual police wouldn't be 100% sure, they couldn't know whether some other police raided it or not and they'd mostly assume it was legit if it was reported to them. It would take a lot of people from different offices being in the same room talking to each other for them to be sure that it wasn't legit.
>>
>>32553369
All you have to do is just say something like "leave em here for the wagon" or some other made up shit. They'll either sit there forever or they'll start running while still handcuffed. Either way it's not like they'd go after you or call the police again
>>
I did. Don do it. You'll be relying on human Intel which is often wrong and they won't have shit plus it's an easy way to get shot. Dude told me and my guys it was him, his girl, and a baby. We bust in as police turns out it's like 3 dudes, they all got MAMs as kids and there were about 5 women there WHO BY THE FUCK WAY WILL RUN INTO PEPPER SPRAY HOLDING INFANTS AS SHIELDS.

We didn't get shit, totally not worth it.
>>
>>32553369
Contrary to Hollywood portrayal agencies work together on task forces. It wouldn't last longer than a day before everyone who could possibly have had jurisdiction was like "nope not me", and honestly not even that long because they would have told the task force prior to the raid.

Then you get sought after.
>>
File: received_10211446092090136.jpg (286KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211446092090136.jpg
286KB, 2048x1536px
>>32553393
This guy again.

All you guys talking about shooting people. That's retarded. That's how you get the big boys looking for you. Try not to shoot anybody.
>>
>>32553040
Area Homosexual Assaults Schoolchildren at Bus Stop
>>
File: 2134999.png (58KB, 233x225px) Image search: [Google]
2134999.png
58KB, 233x225px
>>32553460
>>
Why the fuck can't I load pictures anymore
>>
>>32553290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVK_scFlCHg
>>
>>32553011
ITT yuro fags roleplaying
knocking over drug dealers and stash houses is a fucking profession for blacks in the city
Omar from the wire and all

the money is always kept secure and out of sight and youre not gonna run through 4 or 5 guys without getting lit up or arrested guys
>>
>>32553299

It was going really well for the redneck guy until he went back to give the survivor a drink. He might have gotten screwed by the tracker if he didn't do that, but the tracker only seemed to work if you got within 50m of the money case.
>>
>>32553416

>> FMJs in a meme caliber....
>>
>>32553158
>Skinhead
>Eats people
Checks out
>>
>>32553301
I see them take the drugs out of their bags and put the money in.

I think you underestimate the stupidity of some dindus.
>>
>>32553123
Just a thought

>have 10s of thousands of dollars worth of drugs
>map out where plains fly I.e. Like test pilots flying way too high for anyone on the ground to notice anything other than it's a plain
>have to find someone to sell to
>instead of selling them myself and risk getting shot on the street go to the "higher up's" of another drug chain (I have no idea how this works)
>"I'll sell you all of my drugs so you can put me out of business and take my territory" i say to the mob boss
> he tells me he could just kill me on the spot and take all of it
>I point the sky and then rip open my ghey track suit to reveal the inside of a clocks guts
>"if you shoot my and my heart beat stops this UAV is set to send a rocket down on my body"
>sell drugs
>?????
>profit
>>
>>32553706
You don't hit kingpins or hard dealers yiub Robert dudes with a pound or so of weed. They'll usually have around 2k for re up plus whatever guns and other drugs they have.
>>
>>32553798
Grey*
thanks for the clock idea Ahmed
>>
>>32553011
>15 years old
>Get robbed by abbo with a kitchen knife
>Track him back to his house
>Grab some snacks
>Sit on the side of a bridge and watch it for a while
>Go to an abandoned lot and get some materials
>Make a ramp out of wood and concrete on his fence for easy egress
>Find a length of rebar with concrete on it
>Buy a halloween mask from the dollar store
>Tell my mum I'm going on a nature walk with a group
>Wait outside the house until it's just the kid who mugged me home watching cartoons
>He's drunk and stoned
>Put on mask
>Doors aren't locked
>Walk in
>He can barely stand
>Still hit him in the face for revenge
>Take back my wallet
>Notice it's next to about 20 other wallets and some baggies of coke and MDMA
>Take it all
>Use ramp and knock it down once I'm on the fence
>Run to a nearby nature reserve and build a small hut
>Lay low until morning
>The sun is rising and I'm looking through the stuff in the bag
>There's a rusted Hi-Power I didn't notice
>Freak out
>Take all the cash
>Burn all the cards so no one can use them
>Run to nearby runoff drain
>Dump the drugs into the mud
>Cover it in a thick layer of sediment
>Put Hi-Power in a bag and bury it in a nature reserve
>Count somewhere around $3000 when I get home

>Kid that mugged me was put in hospital by his cousins for letting someone steal their hard earned loot
>Still stop by the spot every few months to make sure the gun is still there
>Keep that wallet as a trophy

That was about $3000 in cash, maybe another $4000 in coke and E, and that was just from some low level muggers and dealer's place. If you can make it work in a country without a war on drugs, might be worthwhile.
>>
I might be a scaredy rabbit about this because there are no drug houses here, but wouldn't an overly obvious drug house be under surveillance, either by police or paid informants? Am I overestimating the police, or do they just do that for the big fish dealers?
>>
>>32553057
>staying anon in life is just as easy as online.
>change plates on vehicle
>wear mask
>have gloves and boot covers
>over-alls
>don't spend/flaunt money for some time
>Tahiti
>>
>American drug dealers - armed to the teeth jigaboos, bikers, IRA wannabes and cartels

>British drug dealers - lanky greasy Guinness swilling cunt in a trenchcoat selling weed out of his gran's flat

>solution - rob british dealers

Just dont rob the paki ones unarmed as they like to start waving machetes about.
>>
File: hue.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>32553460
"b-but i thought he had drugs and m-money"
>>
why not just rob regular people? robbing drug dealers sounds much riskier.
>>
>>32553011

You're not benecio del toro in sicario it won't work
>>
File: JimWebbDebating.jpg (17KB, 375x317px) Image search: [Google]
JimWebbDebating.jpg
17KB, 375x317px
>>32553460
>>
>>32553011
man i love hotline miami
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.