[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shoot em insurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: USLawShieldLogo.jpg (198KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
USLawShieldLogo.jpg
198KB, 1400x933px
i have been thinking of "insurance" like US law shield.

tldr: its "insurance" that if you ever have to draw your weapon and shoot some baddie, they will pay for all your civil and legal fees and have a lawyer come to you during the incident from the shot to the last day in court.

anyone have opinions on it? is it worth $100 a year?
>>
yes it will give you something to do instead of putting your foot in your mouth. they also got you covered for use of force. I'm signing up in a few days. I got a date with rep.
>>
File: 1482054378131.jpg (84KB, 812x642px) Image search: [Google]
1482054378131.jpg
84KB, 812x642px
bumping

want to know if its worth it to keep the family of jamal off my back
>>
>>32552259
I actually work for USLS. I've studied a ton on some competitors and can answer some questions if you have any. Many are insurance companies, USLS is a membership organization (similar to armed citizens defense league). USCCA has tiers of coverage, a deductible, then you pay out of pocket until you are (hopefully) acquitted.

Basic membership benefits
1. 24/7 emergency hotline that is actually answered directly by a trial vetted firearms attorney, who immediately comes to the scene and represents you all the way through both criminal and civil cases, in addition to appeals. No money out of pocket or other b.s. fees, no caps or limits or tiers of coverage. Covers all self defense incidents, up to and inlcuding a firearm (all legal weapons).

2. Non-emergency line. Self explanatory, call during business hours and get all of your legal questions answered relating to firearms/weapons/self defense/etc.

3. Education. Come to the classes for free, check out gunlawseminar.com. You'll get the newsletter as well with important updates in your state.

Also, member perks are officially out now, so all of our local partners and gun stores are offering discounts for our members which is pretty awesome as well.
>>
>>32552259
we actually had a guy come to a seminar a few months ago, got a card from our attorney and didn't sign up. Had our attorney represent him for a firearms case recently and paid over 10 years worth of membership just for the preliminary hearing. It's such a negligable amount of money, plus all the extra benefits, it's definitely worth it. It's like the cost of a decent AR once a decade and you have an attorney living in your pocket.

It's easier to lawyer up and shut up when you have a lawyer
>>
>>32552259
read the policy. insurance is like theft.
>>
>>32554280
us law shield and acldn are membership groups. uscca and second call are insurance trash
>>
File: 1481040477940m.jpg (58KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481040477940m.jpg
58KB, 768x1024px
Looking at the idea behind it gun owners who cc, and would go to training classes are the most likely not to end up in a wrongful death or a loosing self defence case. There usualy the most responsible. So lets sell them insurrance in case they do. Sounds like just money in the bag, but if they deliver what they say it might be worth it. Im just not sure how they can prove they deliver on something that happens so rarely.

>>32554261
>>32554266

Who all comes to your classes? Old dudes who cant work a computer, neckbeards who think there hot shit because they got a jimenez pistol? Any /k/ operator mastor race?

Ever had a Jamal in a class?
>>
>>32554334
We get all types. It's actually suprisingly diverse. Younger gung ho types, there's always 1 or 2 OC dudes, middle aged couples, a handful of older people. Basically anyone who would be in a gun store would show up (they usually take flyers, or we hold events in classrooms at shops). To answer your last question, yes. One time a guy showed me a picture of his latest ar build, and left when I asked him how long his stamp took to get approved (it was an illegal sbr). One of our leo speakers that worsk with us regularly is black
>>
>>32554334
also I explicitely tell people the likelihood is slim that they'll be involved in an incident with a firearm. That's why we offer our members a bunch of other useful resources. The interstate travel letters are GOLD. Call non-emergency before traveling and tell the attorneys where you're going and how you're getting there, and they will send you a letter with all the laws you need to know in every state you'll pass through, and cover the federal provisions for interstate travel, and give you a letter for states where you have a duty to notify during traffic stops. The fact that that comes with a membership is awesome.
>>
File: flimflam.jpg (33KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
flimflam.jpg
33KB, 660x371px
>>32554334
>looking at the idea behind it gun owners who cc, and would go to training classes are the most likely not to end up in a wrongful death or a loosing self defence case. There usualy the most responsible.
until you get some libcuck anti-gun sjw DA who wants to be 'tough on gun crime'. Not all situations are black and white, most defense incidents have some gray area that they love to exploit.
>>
>>32554261
>>32554261
>>32554261
I wish more people on /k/ were members so they would call an attorney instead of posting stupid fucking threads with legal questions all the time
>>
>>32554346
so, I'm a security officer, I may do bar work for a while. should I go with law shield or something else?
>>
>>32552259
I signed up when I got my LTC and have no problem paying $11 a month for a little extra peace of mind. On top of that, their newsletters usually have some nice informative articles and the non-emergency hotline is great when you've got any legal questions.

Thankfully, I haven't had to use the emergency line but from what I've heard from people that have it's well worth the cost.
>>
>>32554431
I'm biased, but geniunely believe U.S. Law Shield to be the best program available. Do your own research. Side note, not certain for other groups, but we cover active duty LEO's/security guards/etc while many do not, so make sure you find out before you join an organization. Also, go out to a gun law seminar or workshop, talk to some gun guys and chat with one of the program attorneys.
>>
>>32554437
check out the member perks! Not sure what state you're in but there are a TON of discounts now.
>>
File: 1473995459729.jpg (37KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
1473995459729.jpg
37KB, 449x497px
>>32554334
I didnt say black guy i said jamal

Was just thinking how funny it woukd be to have a class about gun responsibly and have a dindo in the back not understanding any of it.
>>
>>32554403
But answers to those threads also let other people passing by take note and file away answers to questions they didnt even know they had.
>>
Iraqveteran8888 is a U.S. Law Shield member (and has apparently used the emergency hotline)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PByEBmB70M
>>
>>32554468
which is great, except a lot of the time the answers provided are incorrect, or are state specific, or both. Then people believe they know the law when they don't and get into extra trouble.
>>
>>32554403
Oh no how dare people come to the gun board to ask gun questions. How dare we have content for once besides fur fags jerkin it to ar vs ak
>>
>>32554261
oh shit is it really just on bay area there?
neat.

also do you have to pay anything for lawyers or expert witnesses, etc? it's just 100/yr and running off the assumption these cases are few and far between?
>>
>>32554474
>Today, anon was a swell guy.
>>
File: 20161205_102318.jpg (80KB, 374x309px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_102318.jpg
80KB, 374x309px
>>32554802
100 bucks is for the basic package, you shoot jamal, call the red number on the back, and they find the closest lawyer to where you are and he runs out to you right there and then even if its 2 in the morning. ( blacks blend in easier then). He gets there and chats with you then he talks to the police for you. He is 100% payed for and is there for your criminal trial AND civil ( because he was a good boy, you dont get livin in the hood, how he supposed to pay fo school. Give us money). Expert witness and bail bonds are an extra package for 35 bucks a year, the basic plan is for your home state so if you want 50 state coverage that is another 35 a year package.
>>
>>32554312
so then they might not have the money to pay if you need it. insurance is regulated for this reason.

scam scam scam. im not a real smart person but i know a scam when i see a scam
>>
>>32554802
I work for the company, our policy is pretty simple.

If a nigger is in your house robbing you and you shoot him, we got your back

If a nigger is trying to car jack you and you shoot him, we got your back

If a nigger is about to beat your sweet sweet white boy butt in the middle of the street and you shoot him, we got your back.

Its insurance for when you want to keep from taking a big black dick up your ass.
>>
>>32555404
Eh that's a worry for sure, but probably not as big a deal as you think. With 200,000 members, the company is going to have ample cash reserves to pay for your trial (they probably have the lawyers hired anyway)
>>
>>32555291
What a fucking piece of shit edgelord polack cunt.
>>
>>32555515
but commies aren't people
>>
>>32555507
Ignore him, he's a troll who changes his tripcode every year and people still fall for his blazingly obvious bait.
>>
>>32555734
why do you keep saying bait. its not even fishing season for a few more months
>>
>>32555749
How do i get a trip code and become an edgelord?
>>
File: YhEwhwZ.jpg (18KB, 386x376px) Image search: [Google]
YhEwhwZ.jpg
18KB, 386x376px
Does it matter what i shoot them with?
>>
>>32555404
>callum
>knowing anything
Chances are it's legit just by how stupid this tripfag is
>>
>>32554386
>implying FlimFlam didn't start the fight
I love it when idiots post his stupid face, like those fucking scratches were worth shooting someone over.
>>
File: 17536-PoliceQuestSWAT12.jpg (24KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
17536-PoliceQuestSWAT12.jpg
24KB, 480x300px
what kind of range is covred?
>>
File: 1445161059215.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445161059215.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>32555515
Instead of having posters of Che on his bedroom wall in his parents house like you do, he was actually living and dealing with the consequences of commies and their poisonous bullshit ideology. He's not being edgy, he lived his whole life as a warrior. Communists are worse than imperial japan. Fucking scum.
>>
>>32554280
>>32555404
>>32555749

Confirmed troll.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.