[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ related vidya (as in video games) thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 54

File: 20170105205754_1.jpg (226KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170105205754_1.jpg
226KB, 1280x800px
Who's pumped for the recent resurgence of Vietnam related vidya? I sure as fuck am. It's been 10 damn years since that trend came and went all too fast if you ask me, and I have the BIGGEST boner for 60s/70s weaponry right now and I don't really know why. Since we're probably never going to get any decent milsurp from that era this is the closest I'll be able to get at least.

Don't have the rising storm 2 beta right now, but I'm playing Born To Kill, an insurgency mod. It's pretty good. A few autismal complaints though.

>hit the forward assist to charge your M16
I cannot begin to tell you how much this shit pisses me off.
>No CAR15
>the .357 is a Colt Python when it should be a Smith and Wesson Model 19
Let's face it if you could afford a Colt Python you could afford not to go to fucking Vietnam
>>
File: 20170105205839_1.jpg (109KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170105205839_1.jpg
109KB, 1280x800px
Love a game where I can shoot a gun I own.
>>
fucking battlefield vietnam was great, but battlefield 2 killed it prematurely.

also, can't say it matters to me anymore since i don't play games now.
>>
File: 2751797-143050557914.jpg (806KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2751797-143050557914.jpg
806KB, 1440x1920px
>>32551558
That game made the Smith and Wesson Model 19 even more desirable to me than the Colt Python.
>>
File: 2ConflictDesertStorm-CoverPC[1].jpg (30KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
2ConflictDesertStorm-CoverPC[1].jpg
30KB, 246x320px
Played this on PC like 15 years ago and I remember enjoying it. Found a PS2 copy and gonna give it a go this afternoon after work.

Wonder if it aged even remotely well, especially given ps2 controls.
>>
File: arma3diag 2016-11-25 13-43-39-08.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arma3diag 2016-11-25 13-43-39-08.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>Arma 3

Coding this into the game.
>>
>>32553921
M60 correct?
>>
>>32551545
I'm getting into modeling/animating so I can replace guns in games with guns I own.
All the CS:S and L4D2 skins motivated me to.
>>
>>32553783
I loved that game.
Its the game that got me into guns
>>
File: modern-warfare-grenade-spam.jpg (65KB, 478x674px) Image search: [Google]
modern-warfare-grenade-spam.jpg
65KB, 478x674px
>>32553934
>It's the game that got me into guns
Y-Yeah, I-I had a game like that haha..
>>
>not getting into guns thanks to classic Resident Evil games
>you can check and examine every real-life weapon with a neat little description of the caliber and use
>>
>Anon, I....I dont think you understood when I said lets play cave explorer.
>>
>>32553966
Shut up and hand me my KaBar.
>>
>Project Reality
Why the hell is nobody talking about PR here
Get some /k/ommandos and get gud
>>
File: 1483098171105.jpg (20KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483098171105.jpg
20KB, 431x415px
>>32553963
>mfw the Type 14 Nambu was the strongest gun in that one first person shooter PS1 RE game
>>
>>32553987
RE Survivor for ps1? Don't remember if it was the best, been a while, but that game had a neato collection of handguns.

>glock
>motherfucking pre-b cz75
>nambu
>beretta m8000 cougar
>s&e model 19

RE1 had M9, RE2 had Hi-power, Deagle and HKVP70, RE3 had SIGPRO, STI eagle and custom M9. Super neat shit.
>>
>>32553979
I've been thinking about getting into this. But I've meaning into looking into how many people still play it and actually having the time to do so.
>>
>>32554012
Nah yeah it's the most powerful
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_Gun_D
Best part is IMFDB kinda sperged a bit about it http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_Survivor#Nambu_Type_14_.22Papa.22
>>
>>32554034
kek

Also Parasite Eve 2 had an awesome weapon selection. Copied from imfdb

1 Pistols

1.1 Beretta 93R
1.2 Luger P08
1.3 SIG-Sauer P229
1.4 Calico M950

You could also attach suppressors and tac lights
>>
>>32554028
there are always 1-2 full 100man server for EU and NA, if you want to get into it i really suggest you get on the NP discord, discord.me/natopotato
write silence3994 and he'll teach you in
but you need a mic
>>
>>32553931
Correct.
>>
>>32554028

There's always a couple 100-man servers full

get a mic, read the manual and just join a squad named something like "mic inf" or "eng inf" and warn them you're new.
>>
>>32553963
Yeah all of the resident evil games are fairly realistic when it comes to guns except 5 surprisingly. Apparently an AK shoots the same ammo as an mp5 and a .45 hits harder than .44 magnum
>>
>>32554189
RE4 already had frankenguns. Default handgun is mixture of USP and 1911.
>>
>>32554196
true but it was a gud game so I don't give it shit. Also the calibers were still more consistent than 5.
>>
File: tarkov.jpg (5KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
tarkov.jpg
5KB, 311x162px
>really excited for pic related
>afraid it's going to just turn into another over hyped survival game that doesn't meet half of its promises
>only thing stopping me from giving up on it is all of the videos for its alpha being released
I want to pre-order but it feels like it just will become another one of those disappointments.
>>
>>32554262
Have you watched any of PsiSyndicates videos on it? the dude was literally so afraid of it being shit that he made a video about the devs past game being a f2p fps, and then his next Tarkov video he was talking about how much he loved it, and he didn't doubt it anymore.

Shit looks really fucking cool.
>>
>>32554293

>watching psisyndicate

That dude is a litteral piece of shit.
>>
>>32553966
I'd explore her cave, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>32553963
These are fucking facts, capcom always put a surprising amount of care into researching the guns in the RE series. In the RE7 demo your dude even practices proper trigger discipline.
>>
>>32554323
why even?
>>
>>32554204
>falling for the RE4 was a good game meme
>>
>there are people ITT who haven't played Squad yet
plebs
>>
>>32554498
>2 years in development
>no 100 player servers
dude why play this shit if there's arma and project reality
>>
>>32554323

>watching any youtube "personality" talking about videogames

It's fine if you're the average target audience i.e. 14.

>buy a PS4 after not having any vidya for like 4 years due to lots of work, traveling, etc
>no idea what games are even out now
>hop on youtube to see some gameplay vids
>every single one has some obnoxious mid 20's dude talking like a 12 year old faggot overtop of it.

Every fucking time.
>>
>>32554540
50v50 is literally a version away nigger.
>>
File: PROOFS.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
PROOFS.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>32554553
>>
>>32550570
Meanwhile everybody wanks over Day of Infamy, a mediocre Day of defeat remake on the insurgency base/system while shit like this just flies under the radar.

My vote is for No more room in hell.
>Magazine checking
>hunt for specific calibers to feed guns
>Zombies die from a fuck ton of body shots or one/sometimes two headshots
>Guns are shit you can expect to find in the apocalypse
>ammo is scarce
>SKS
>Full retard mode on guns often gets you kicked because it's a waste of ammo.
>Ammo shared between some guns
E.G. 9mm with M9, G17, MP5 or .308 with FAL, Sako Boltgun, JAE-700
>20 guns with 4 of them having variations
>Free on steam
>>
File: fnfalrender01_alpha.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fnfalrender01_alpha.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
>>32554776
Forgot pic
>>
File: forgottenweapons.jpg (193KB, 1357x817px) Image search: [Google]
forgottenweapons.jpg
193KB, 1357x817px
>>32554540
Dude you need to try it out. The audio alone shits on PR big time. Still too bad that vehicles so far are Btr-80, humvee, humvee crows and technicals.
Oh and trucks. The game has trucks for living out your autismo POG fantasies.
>>
>>32554553
>arma has had this since forever
>squad is early access
>squad doesnt have mod support
really makes you think
>>
>>32553783
Great game.
It's aged like Dan Akroyd, though.
>>
File: Black Sea.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sea.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone here play combat mission?
>>
>>32554779
>>32554776
Thanks Anon. Downloading No More Room in Hell now. This better be worth it.
>>
>>32551545
No doubt, and it's probably a big reason why I love Red Orchestra II and Rising Storm!

>RO2
M91/30
SVT-40
TT-33
M1895
PU M91/30

Kar98k
SKS-45 (I sometimes use the STG-44 on semi-auto with the bayonet but no optic, and reload after firing 8-10 rounds, not allowing myself to shoot 11+ without reloading.
P38

>RS
M1 Rifle
M1 Carbine
M1911A1

Mk.III* Lee Enfield (Type 38 is cock-on-close so it has a similarly fast action as a Lee Enfield, noticeably smoother than M1903. It's just weaker than preferred and the sight picture is noticeably different. Also half the capacity)
No.4 Lee Enfield (Type 99, but sights aren't as awesome and has half the capacity)

Also STALKER: Call of Pripyat with Misery mod and The Armed Zone mod. So many fucking firearms, and so fucking many that I own. Literally every time I leave one of the 'home bases' as it were, I have at least one firearm that I own or have owned IRL. I will not go into The Zone without one, and that's a rule I live by in that game. NEVER play unless I have at least one firearm that I own/owned, or can accurately represent a firearm that I own/owned. I start as Sniper, which gives me an M91/30 right off the hop.
>>
>>32555050
Played the first three, my dad fucking loved them and was one of few games he ever got in to.

I haven't really kept up with what they have done after those games though.

You see it mentioned here a lot, but Graviteam Tactics is pretty similar.
>>
>>32551545
What vidya is that?
>>
>>32555143
Insurgency
>>
>>32554859
>Squad doesn't have mod support
but that's wrong
>>
>>32555137
I prefer Combat Mission to Graviteam but it's good too, the newer games are pretty good. Their recent games are pretty good Black Sea is the one pictured and is about a fictional conflict between NATO and Russia in Ukraine.
I have a download for a few of the newer ones if anyone wants them.
>>
>>32554859
Squad has mod support and there is a WW2 mod already in the making.

PR is dated. Sounds and graphics are shit. Gameplay is fine but the community is dying.

Arma 3 is a buggy addon hell. It has a poor vehicular damage system and really shitty particle effect visuals. A2 w. ACE was better.
>>
>>32553943
I remember that game. Here's 90% of people's loadouts:

MP5 or M16 (OP firearms in the game)
Stoppan Powah (Makes them even more OP)
That one Perk that lets you shoot through walls more easily
Martyrdom

Meanwhile I was the one idiot who actually tried to challenge himself by adding stopping power only to firearms that used rounds bigger than 9mm or 5.56, almost always going for stealth instead of firepower, counting rounds as I shoot, only reloading when the mag is most empty, and also I further tried to challenge myself by being as accurate as possible; no spray and pray. I was very proud of my accuracy, which I think was consistently around 60% or so but it's hard to recall. I can also remember managing to take down 6 guys with my AK before having to reload, pretty sure it was silenced without stopping power though. While most people wished they had a controller that could turn semi-auto firearms into automatics, I wished I had one that could allow me to fire automatics in semi-auto. No seriously, I wanted one like that so bad that could allow me to actually make firearms select fire with the push of a button on my controller. That would have been AWESOME!

>>32554415
But... it's legitimately my favourite RE game in the series... and I've played most of the way through the first one. Though to be fair I also found RE5 to be fun even though it's more of an action game and is almost completely lacking any semblance of 'survival horror' or even Resident Evil in general. My buddy and I used to play co-op after work sometimes, and it was fucking awesome. I think I can remember my first play-through was with him, and when it came time to do the laser puzzles, he'd wait on the point where Sheva always waited in single-player so that I could try to figure it out myself. I didn't want any spoilers, and didn't want him to just go ahead and solve everything himself since he already beat the game. Haven't seen that fucker in years; like a brother to me.
>>
>>32555180
PR is vastly superior to Squad, it has a long long way to go before it surpasses it. As for the community dying, it's small but it certainly isn't dying there is always at least one full server up.
>>
File: cgdeglro2n7y.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cgdeglro2n7y.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
You faggots like Red Orchestra 2?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 262x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 262x386px
>>32554189
>a .45 hits harder than .44 magnum

this is true If the .45 has been ordained by someone blessed with the miracle powers of the holy /k/ube like Venerable Cooper and fired from a 1911 ( the power of Cooper's great holy round when ordained is not known)

why doubt this?

are you a poor liberal in need of missionaries? or are you a heretical Fuddite who poisons naive young minds with your lore?

Or the most retched and disgusting creature of all: an elected man of democracy meant to represent and serve the people who breaks his sacred oath to always uphold the Constitution by selling is Soul to the unholy dark one and her anti-gun minions in exchange for diabolical political power
>>
>>32555216
i only played it for about a year after getting it at release. TWI dropped the ball hardcore. for the first six months the game was nearly unplayable. then it took what, 3 years i think before they finally delivered on new vehicles (2) and weapons (2) that they promised in regular content updates every 3 months or so.
>>
>>32554776
NMRiH really is an awesome game. You also forgot to mention...

>Items have both weight an encumbrance/bulk
>Possible to bleed out
>No actual long-term cure when infected

Sadly, you CAN heal back damage you've received, which isn't exactly realistic since IRL healing takes a long time, and also you don't use individual mags instead of an ammo pool, but I love how ammo will increase your bulk and weigh you down. Well, it's been a while since I've played the game; it DOES weigh you down, right? Even if it doesn't, I like how you can only carry so much gear. That wheel-style inventory is very cool.

What I always did was encourage players not to carry excess ammo, and if they find something they're not using, then bring it to one designated spot (when playing one of those 'defend the zone' maps) where people can go to stock up. Not only that, but I'd also organize all the ammo into individual piles to make it easy to pick out what you need. I also had a rule for ammo usage...

There are only 3 occasions when you should use ammo:
1. For runners
2. When a vital Zone is being taken
3. If you find yourself cornered and about to be killed

Surprisingly, it wasn't too difficult to get people contributing to the ammo organization system or saving ammo for times when it's really needed. I even remember times when I'd announce when to use ammo because a Zone is being taken, then hear everyone firing accurately around me, and once the Zone is no longer being taken I'd announce cease-fire and that they'd done well, at which point everyone would take out their melee weapons again. Kind of made me feel badass, like a proud British Sergeant in the Napoleonic Era who ordered some volleys from his beloved Redcoats before announcing a bayonet charge to scare the French devils off. Also, more importantly, it conserved ammo.

Trolls sucked though; people who would log on, take ammo, and either hide it away or just blatantly start shooting like mad to waste it. We'd kick 'em.
>>
>>32555216
Fuck yeah.

>>32555267
Quite a few people were displeased at the PPS-42 and MG42 being added. Neither of them were used much, if at all, during the battle of Stalingrad which lasted only until around the end of 1942 or REALLY early 1943. Everyone had MG34s and PPSh-41s at the time, basically, in terms of German LMGs and Russian SMGs. Both were still being produced as well. It was kind of a hit to realism, but hey, they also had the Mkb.42(H) which though it DID see use early on in the Eastern Front, it was limited. If the game was set in mid-late 1943, then sure, having PPS-42/43 and MG-42 would be A-OK as far as I'm concerned, but DURING Battle of Stalingrad? Nah.

Also, what was that BS about having PPSh-41 without select fire capabilities? Does that shit even EXIST? To my knowledge, ALL PPSh-41 SMGs were select fire, whether it's early in the war or late-war. I think I recall the P38 having its safety engaged as well, though of course in the game it'd still fire. Also, the SVT-40 IRL cannot be locked open with ammo in the mag. You can only lock a Tokarev bolt back in two ways:

1. Empty mag
2. Remove the mag, finger the mag-well, and push up the tiny tab that the follower of the mag pushes up when empty; the bolt hold-open. Only accessible in the mag well.

So while RO2 isn't quite perfect, it's still realistic as FUCK, and I love it. Something like 1200 or 1400+ hours clocked, and I enjoyed just about every last one of them. LOVED engaging at 200-300m, and even attempted 600m+ sometimes on Barashka. I did indeed score some kills at that distance, though it was difficult and rare. Even used irons sometimes, and managed to get someone off the top of the main bridge at over 500m away with the scoped Mkb.42(H). Was so fucking proud, though it took a solid 10-15 shots or so. VERY difficult to hit him; he was prone.
>>
>>32555188

You were a bit autistic but i kinda agree with you, my biggest gripe isn't the m16 or the m5, which are op, its faggots camping and sniping, seriously where is the fun? I like the w1200 the most but its useless when faggots snipe across the map or some faggot is crouching behind cover all day. Im literally never mad when i get rekt by someone with an m16 or m5 if they are moving.
>>
File: sick new doom mod.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sick new doom mod.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>32555332
>they also had the Mkb.42(H) which though it DID see use early on in the Eastern Front, it was limited.
I don't think there's any verifiable evidence of it ever being in Stalingrad specifically, which adds to the bullshit. There's also the MP 40-II.
RO2 is a pretty nice game by now, after like three years of TWI trying to unfuck their ungodly mess, but it's still missing a fair bit of content, and has a lot of bullshit going on like that. I wouldn't say it's a bad game, but that it could have been MUCH better if TWI weren't who they were.

Also, on the topic of OP, Born to Kill still has a LOT of improvements that need to be made, but I suppose it's fine seeing as it kind of IS a beta and whatnot. The weapon balance is all over the place and map design is, well, not exactly spectacular. Though it's strangely entertaining to playtest it.
>>
>>32555376
I hate seeing people trying to take the easy route. It's weak. Don't use OP firearms, use ones that are more difficult to use. It's like JFK's quote in regards to the space race; "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard." Also, yeah, corner-camping always was and always will be a bitch-move. The absolute worst part about it however is when people try to defend it as being something that the real Military does. No, if they're going to defend a point, they will do what they can to keep people from getting in it, rather than waiting for them to come in so as to spring an ambush in short range.

I even heard someone claim that constantly reloading is also something that soldiers actually did so that they always had a full mag. I then explained that it would result in all mags being partial mags in short time if they did that. No surprise: it was a fucking squeaker. Some punk kid. Might have also been the same kid who said that 'realism' isn't a real word. i'm not even joking. You meet some retarded fucking people when playing CoD games, and I don't miss it. If I never play a CoD game again for the rest of my life, I'd be perfectly fine with that, unless of course they actually started making games with some SEMBLANCE of realism instead of basing damage on rate of fire.
>>
File: 20161229021622_1.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161229021622_1.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>>32550570
Fucking Verdun
>>
>>32555050
I do. Mainly play UKR vs RUS or UKR vs UKR (UKR side with digital camo has Separatist skin mod installed).
>>
>>32555521

jesus christ that gas mask overlay looks retarded af
>>
>>32553783
It's much better on Steam.
>>
>>32554542
There are a few not manchild youtube people out there but they dont get many views so its harded to find them
>>
>>32555521
The bit that annoys me is how the Kar98AZ bolt is about the same speed as the Mk.III* Lee Enfield's. The Lee bolt is hands-down smoother than the Mauser bolt, end of story. Yet in the game, there's other bolt actions that are close to the same speed. That's just not right.
>>
>>32555097
it's not that game sucks dick
>>
>>32554832

I like the gun audio in PR a lot more for some reason

My rifle just makes a muted pop pop noise in Squad
>>
>>32555629
Also, the Gewehr 98 bolt is slower than the Kar98AZ. They're both Mauser actions, they're both 8mm Mauser, and to my knowledge they are both cock-on-close. There's no real reason for one to be faster/slower than the other, and it detracts from realism. Also, doesn't the Lee Enfield reload more slowly even if reloading with just one clip? That's bullshit. Yeah, the Lee clips aren't QUITE as smooth as Mauser clips, but with the right technique they can be just as fast. I can reload an empty Lee Enfield with 2 clips within 5 seconds, and no, it doesn't take twice as long as reloading a Mauser rifle with 1 clip.

So while Verdun does have a fair bit of realism to it, there has also decisions made to make it more 'balanced'.
>>
>>32555170
Are the older ones any good, I've been looking at getting the D-Day and the Italy ones, worth it?
>>
>>32555269
Well thats the thing. Healing isn't too bad.

>Pills kill the symptoms of infection so you don't die right away.
>Gene therapy kills your current infection by introducing genes to the virus that wind up nullifying it (I think)
>Bandages keep you from bleeding and heal a tiny bit (but only when bleeding) its an acceptable break from reality.
>First aid kits make you take painkillers, stitch yourself up and wrap up. (They added an animation to it more recently) so it makes sense... No more bleeding as you've stitched up, and taken pain meds.
The idea is that it's a light fix and gives you some pain tolerance to get you back on your feet.

Any good survival match has a good pile and a dedicated scavenger.

Well beyond trolls its kinda good thing people horde ammo. It mocks what would happen in real life. One asshat hordes it all and doesn't share. It helps that I have a group of friends to populate servers with. Otherwise i'd say host a dedicated or use hamachi to make a private game.

Only other complaint I have is that maybe 35% of all servers are unlimited ammo. Which makes the game less fun, but if you want to practice/get all the achievements it can be useful. Game already is hard enough so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>32555629
>>32555886
>BALANCE PURPOSES
>>
>>32555269
You also probably haven't played in a while it just occurred to me you said
>No actual long-term cure when infected

They added one, gene therapy. Always cures infection. Has a small chance to:
>Kill you instantly
>Make you blind
>Blurr your vision

And the first aid kits newly added animation makes more sense.
>>
>>32555555
Are we going to let this truth go unrecognized?
>>
>>32555909
I prefer the newer ones but the older ones are still enjoyable.
>>
>>32553921
Bro please make a good modern Iran mod I'm begging you.
>>
>>32555555
This man be a prophet from the holy cube.
>>
>>32555975
>Newly

Gene therapy and the animations for the first aid kit were released in 2014.
>>
>>32554262
>Pre order
Fucking why? Wait a couple days after it comes out, watch some videos to see if there are any glaring problems/bugs or if it's not what you wanted. Why commit to spend money on something when you have no idea if it will be good?
>>
>>32554323
Me and a squad of 4 of my friends hunted him down in a DayZ standalone server like 5 years back.

He was so pissed he got the Admins to ban 2 of us. Was a hell of a ride.. I miss those days.
>>
>>32550570
>vietnam insurgency mod

holy shit downloading now thanks OP

Also I'm sure its already been said by now but Arma 3 is a must have.
>>
>>32556337
There is only one server that works and it's almost always 32/32.

Plus there are two maps that crash everyone playing, so best to wait for idiots to vote for that map and hop in.
>>
>>32556084
It baffles me why people don't wait past preorder bait
>>
>>32555549
Not easy to represent wearing a gas mask in a game, unless you have stereoscopic goggles or VR.

It works well enough to limit your vision like a real WW1 gas mask might. Its probably much better because it doesn't fog up and never gets dirty
>>
File: Heroes Unleashed Pic.png (239KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes Unleashed Pic.png
239KB, 640x480px
I've always enjoyed the Arma series. One game I've been playing a lot recently is the original Ghost Recon with the Heroes Unleashed Mod. There arent any view models for the guns but there is a first person mod for it.

Another Oldie but Goody is SWAT 4 and the SWAT 4 Remake mod.
>>
File: metallica_mustaine.jpg (13KB, 330x221px) Image search: [Google]
metallica_mustaine.jpg
13KB, 330x221px
>>32556553
>Ghost Recon with the Heroes Unleashed Mod
Fuck yeah my man, that mod is great. I completely forgot about it, going to play some of that tonight.

I fucking love SWAT IV too, have not heard about this remake mod though.
>>
>>32556610
It got updated about a month ago. They added a ton of new things. the whole thing is like 6gbs compressed.
>>
File: a really big fucking hole.jpg (3MB, 7075x6775px) Image search: [Google]
a really big fucking hole.jpg
3MB, 7075x6775px
Stop shooting hostages
>>
File: NoProblem.png (87KB, 206x231px) Image search: [Google]
NoProblem.png
87KB, 206x231px
>>32556631
No Problem
>>
Day of Infamy boyz
>>
File: srbija_stronk.jpg (75KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
srbija_stronk.jpg
75KB, 600x848px
>>32555521
>Kebab division

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>32556005
No one ported that nice Iran mod from A2?
CSAT Modification Project seems close.
>>
>>32556792
I don't know what it is, but so many Arma modders are kind of dicks. The team for the Cold War Rearmed 2 mod refused to port anything from A2 to A3 because they were mad that A3 required steam.

I get its a free mod but the way they act sometimes makes them look like entitled children.
>>
>>32553921
>what is forgotten heroes
>>
>>32554155
>>32554028
>>32553979

Its all about SQUAD now

i think the og crew is now developing that standalone
>>
download born to kill right now
>>
>>32553979
>>32554028
I play pr
>>
>>32553970
Don't forget your helmet laced with LSD
>>
>>32553970
>>
File: AT.webm (2MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
AT.webm
2MB, 624x352px
Crashing this bridge.

https://my.mixtape.moe/xawdff.webm

Also yes, Ma Deuces become BRRRRTT if you kill enough enemies quickly enough.
>>
File: Good Times.jpg (172KB, 650x920px) Image search: [Google]
Good Times.jpg
172KB, 650x920px
Anyone else?

Loved being able to command my own squad while taking shots at skinnies
>>
>>32557317
I would kill for a proper Delta game.

>chill in the team room as a hub of sorts, look up mission mementos, steal other team's beers, like a more refined Vietcong hub
>customize little bird music and little birds themselves
>train room clearing and shit
>actual missions from direct action to stealth stuff
>maybe even some kind of pseudo-plot
>>
File: big-boss-thumbs-up.gif (994KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
big-boss-thumbs-up.gif
994KB, 257x194px
Rainbow six siege, though the damage stats for guns like the makarov are ludicrous and unrealistic, the game does a lot of other things right and the destruction is great.
>>
>>32557307
>https://my.mixtape.moe/xawdff.webm
That was my first battlefield game. Great memories and a really interesting story how you played both sides.
>>
>>32557392
I loved Siege, I just wish it was focused more on PVE like the past Rainbow Six Games were.
>>
File: socom_boxarts.jpg (507KB, 1000x353px) Image search: [Google]
socom_boxarts.jpg
507KB, 1000x353px
>>32557307
Remember playing this online along with pic related. I was a screeching troll on the mic in the PS2 gen.
>>
>>32557317
my first ever fps game
>>
>>32555953
Well I think balance purposes are generally bullshit.

>>32555975
Indeed, I have not played NMRiH for... God... 2-3 years now perhaps? I used to play it when it was just a mod, back in the day. Had a lot of fun with that game, and met some cool people. Also, of course, some not-so-cool people. Though I recall a few times when a troll showed up, and so the game was a battle both against the undead, and against the troll, killing him on sight whenever he respawned. It was pretty fun, hunting him down.

>>32557307
That looks badass, never seen that game before I don't think.
>>
>>32557584
Combined assault was so much fun. I miss those days
>>
>>32554859
arma doesnt have good public regimes and maps for them . arma is kill when squad will have 100 player servers. rib in benises
>>
>>32555210
>"...There is always at least one full server up"
>This would only be equivalent to between 64-100 players
>"Not a dying community"
Kek it's a dying game kept alive only by /k/ and a small handful of non-/k/ gamers that were extremely lucky to even know what it is.
>>
>>32558252
>dying game
>4 64+ servers ritgh now
u wot
>>
File: FuzeVsHos.jpg (881KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FuzeVsHos.jpg
881KB, 2560x1600px
>>32556631
Easily my favorite FPS to come out in a very long time.
>>
File: 1483511943594.gif (615KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483511943594.gif
615KB, 720x720px
>>32555555
q-q-q-QUADS FOR THE QUADS THRONE
>>
What are some /k/ approved mods for Fallout: New Vegas? I mostly just want new weapons
>>
>>32558352
>quads
it's hex you dumb shit
>>
File: 20170102172436_1.jpg (237KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170102172436_1.jpg
237KB, 1680x1050px
You can make Ian in Born to Kill...
>>
>>32558624
That's the new rising storm beta, right?
>>
>>32556963
Squad is still in alpha and the PR community is very dedicated to their game. Maybe in a year's time Squad will really take over.
>>
File: 20170102171105_1.jpg (225KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170102171105_1.jpg
225KB, 1680x1050px
>>32558756

It's Born to Kill, a workshop mod for Insurgency.
>>
>>32555188
>>32555376
>>32555498
I used to roll Skorpion and upgrade it all the way until I got the ACOG sight,
since it was funny as fuck to see a gun with a scope as big as it was
>>
>>32556722
Fuck yes
Who else here 9komp?
>>
>>32559306
Hah, true that. Using 9x18 with like a 3x scope, it's pretty mental. I often liked going with M4 Carbine coupled with silencer, radar jammer, and some other perks that aided in stealth. Yeah it took like 4-6 shots to kill depending on the range, but it was ultra sneaky-sneaky. Don't know what pistol I used, probably M1911A1 since that game came out somewhere around the time I got my first firearm, which was an M1911A1 Mil Spec. Also, just putting it out there, I'm not American. So yeah, the M1911 design isn't only popular in the US, even though that's where like 99% of Military use of the M1911 design took place. There was a few in Britain during WWI chambered in .455 Webley (not many), and I think Spain also used an M1911 variant of their own at some point, but love for the design reaches far beyond US borders. Also, love for John Moses Browning himself. Like Mikhail Kalashnikov, any individual who claims to be a 'gun lover' or a firearm aficionado should have a place in their heart for such legends.
>>
>>32556631
While it's not /k/ incarnate, the guns are accurate enough, I couldn't find anything especially egregious with them.

Then again I'm fewgunz so...
>>
>>32557286
I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>32559175
I think I'll wait for Rising Storm 2.

Then again I don't like regular Insurgency.
>>
File: 20161123185613_1.jpg (414KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20161123185613_1.jpg
414KB, 1680x1050px
>>32559619

RS2 is pretty fun.

Sadly there isn't any test wave going on this week so I gotta get my Vietnam fix one way or another.
>>
>>32550570
Someone needs to make a Battlefield-type game about the Rhodesian Bush War.
>>
File: Wingman_eagle.webm (2MB, 1000x566px) Image search: [Google]
Wingman_eagle.webm
2MB, 1000x566px
>>
File: a748c8f4f306a47bd66a9ea15b47daac.jpg (123KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a748c8f4f306a47bd66a9ea15b47daac.jpg
123KB, 1920x1200px
This goes without saying. Wish they had kept the British, though.
>>
>>32559784
It will never happen unless it's spun as po-boy zimbabs vs evil whitey farmers
>>
>>32559962
*It will never happen
fixed that for you
>>
>>32555050
I played the original few with a friend. Great games but UI is garbage and devs are entitled assholes.

Trying to gouge you money for a capability patch that you can only use 5 times? ok...
>>
>>32559962
>>32560019
I dunno, we could make it if we gave a fuck.
We had that Obrez Alpha game going on before everyone decided to give up.

I'm trying to get into animation and modeling atm so.
>>
The best bet we have is Arma 3 mods. Plenty of African units and maps. But still, Its not battlefield esque at all.
>>
>>32559784
>Being 20 yards max away from your enemy, hiding behind a bush, hoping they won't shoot you while you lay fire down on them hoping you can kill them before they kill you

That sounds terrifying and exciting. I wish I could do military service like that.
>>
>>32559751

Is it more like Ro1 or more like Ro2?
>>
>>32560549

The RO2 cover system has been removed.
No more cyborg eye zoom.

So yeah, I'd say it's kinda going back to the old RO1 roots.
>>
>>32560878
Do you still get stability benefits that the cover system had?

Not that I liked the cover system, and hated having one of my most important buttons taken up by it, but still.
>>
>>32553970
>see you next week
>>
>>32553979
PR is good. There's usually 3 servers that are used publicly and often,and 1 of them is almost always full. It's pretty fun when you can get a balanced team.
>>
File: 20161215135400_1.jpg (483KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20161215135400_1.jpg
483KB, 1680x1050px
>>32560904

Yeah, you still got stability benefits.

Also sprinting is unlimited. It only causes more weapon sway depending on how much you sprint.
>>
>>32555555
THIS IS THE HEXMAN OF TRUTH

BETTER QUADS AND QUINTS WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST "HEX ME HARDER HEXMAN"
>>
File: 20141028042430a0dxe5fbl3mkv2e7.jpg (1MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20141028042430a0dxe5fbl3mkv2e7.jpg
1MB, 1914x1080px
I also recommend Tiger Knight.

It's like a Chinese Mount and Blade taking place in the Three Kingdoms. It's a little clunky and pikes are powerful as fuck but that's life. It's F2P so that's always nice. Troop trees/progression is like World of Tanks. Combat is literally Mount and Blade mouse direction.
>>
Does anyone remember a Vietnam mod for HL1? It was pretty fun, kinda like DoD in a Vietnam setting. I'm going crazy cause I can't remember the name and the googles do nothing.
>>
File: 1457108619462.jpg (74KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1457108619462.jpg
74KB, 500x636px
>>32555555
>mfw
>>
>>32555555

Nice double triples
>>
anyone play B.L.A.C.K for Ps2 or Xbox? that game had awesome sound
>>
>>32559784
I promise you personally, I will shill for a RhodieBush map to be modded into Squad one day.

It may take years, but I'll make it happen.
>>
>>32562206
i download it but i dont know how to run it
>>
File: Schweddier.jpg (52KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Schweddier.jpg
52KB, 600x480px
>>32555555
The sexman has graced us with his presence
>>
>>32563358
A dev from Squad was on the retro AR section of arfcom the other day.

He's trying to get the correct shit for what would be used by Americans in 1985 Germany.
>>
>>32563476
That's probably one of the guys doing the Escalation1985 total conversion/megamod.

Not part of the official devteam.
>>
>>32563537
Shit I didn't know about that. You're probably right.
>>
vidya is gay
>>
>>32557317
loved the shit out of this game.
>>
>>32557584
Combined Assault was really good, should consider playing Fireteam Bravo 2
>>
File: 20170107_020843.jpg (4MB, 1920x3413px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_020843.jpg
4MB, 1920x3413px
>>32550570
The original MoH (psX) is the first game I remember where firing a gun gave me that, well, 'firing a gun feeling', as a kid. I liked it more than Goldeneye. Recently started playing it again thanks to the wonders of modern phones
>>
>>32559609
You wouldn't.
>>
File: Tears_In_Rain.png (496KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Tears_In_Rain.png
496KB, 1280x528px
>>32556722

>mfw i remember day of defeat beta 1.0 (like, for the original hl1 engine.) day 1 release party
>mfw i remember dod_caen and waves of bunnyhopping m1garand wincannon spammers
>mfw i remember the time before accuracy/recoil was implemented
>mfw i remember the spawn errors causing the teams to spawn inside each other in giant piles 200 feet up in the sky and everyone firing to get out, resulting in TK bans, and survivors falling out of the pile to die on impact with the ground
>mfw i remember maps that were actually dark, firing at footsteps and half-seen shadows of enemies
>mfw i remember the shitstorm that was dod_omaha immediately after the belt feds were added
>mfw remember paratrooper mode, wrecking everything with the scoped FG42

>mfw realizing there is no one else left who remembers
>>
File: Falklands.jpg (372KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Falklands.jpg
372KB, 1294x1230px
>>32557307

Such a good game. Best level by far was the one where you had to rush a compound at the top of a canyon, knock down a comms tower and kill the enemy commander.

Oh, and the last level was hard as balls to me as a kid.
>>
>>32557409

I kinda hope they make a game with a proper story using the Siege engine and customisation similar to the Vegas games. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Hell, that's kinda what I'm hoping for with Wildlands.
>>
>>32559751
The third wave will be next week
>>
File: 20160806141002_1.jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160806141002_1.jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
I miss playing Arma with my bros. I conveniently have to work when our session is on.
>>
>>32563338

B.L.A.C.K was awesome. Literally just made to be gun porn, even if they did end up with some frankenguns for the most part.
>>
>>32564735
I remeber getting binocular kills too anon
>>
File: Uzi_BOII_MoTD.png (1MB, 1295x499px) Image search: [Google]
Uzi_BOII_MoTD.png
1MB, 1295x499px
>>32565225
> tfw recently started to play CoD Black Cocks with my friends again

it feels good to kill them with my beloved UZI
>>
>>32559784
Join an Arma 3 group, I know United Operations has some Rhodesian ops
>>
>>32555170
Please gib downloads
>>
>>32559585
SMG-11's bolt pull is apparently incorrect.
>>
>>32565835
why that?

it's an open bolt Mac 10
>>
Red Orchestra 2 was unfinished, has broken promises, still has problems, and they go and release KF2 and Rising storm 2.
Arma 3 still has problems and you can't do half the shit you can do like in Squad or Project reality or Rainbow Six 3 without mods.
All the servers suck for it, and you need a community to even play anything.
>>
>>32566275
> Arma 3 still has problems and you can't do half the shit you can do like in Squad
> Squad
I understand it with PR, but Squad is still an unfinished & hollow game
>>
>>32565835
It actually isn't, it's operated like an actual open bolt gun in game. The inaccuracy is that despite being open bolt it can have an extra round in the chamber somehow.

I like the gun selection in siege, my only problems with them are the shitty iron sights and the RAILZ that I think detract from the looks of some of the guns.
>>
>>32564735

Kar98k was amazing because it was 100% accurate and one shot kill. You would literally win against any Garand fag 1 on 1 because even if he hit you first you only lost 90% of your HP but he would die from your railgun shot.
>>
Any /k/ommandos play forgotten hope 2? It's like pr except ww2
>>
>>32566275

I'm not sure what you can do in squad that you can't in Arma 3.

Building fortifications and such is the only thing that comes to mind and that is fairly easily scripted in without even mods. Otherwise you can add/remove attachments in Arma 3 (can't in squad), arma 3 to me feels like it takes recoil at a realistic and not inflated level like Squad, you can adjust the level of your stance beyond just crouch/prone and even do a lunge to the left or right and not just lean.
>>
>>32559862
What game? I've been dying for a good air combat game.
>>
File: jointops.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jointops.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Who here remember this? Also the expansion was pretty neato. I spent the best part of my childhood on this
>>
>>>/v/

Videogames are for kids and man-children.

This is not /k/ related.
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:80E10AC602B5BB7C86D53021FD4082DC7FCAADCB&dn=CommandModernAirNavalOperations&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.rutracker.org%2fann%3fuk%3dcghmZgbUr6&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

Here's the Torrent for Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations for anyone who wants it
>>
File: wingman_combat.webm (3MB, 700x352px) Image search: [Google]
wingman_combat.webm
3MB, 700x352px
>>32566885
Wingman
http://rb-d2.tumblr.com/
>>
>>32567671
Wow, that does look intense, but I'm more of a 'boots on the ground, rifle in-hand' kind of guy.
>>
>>32555050

>Into combat mission
>They update to 1:1 representation
>Oh boys this'll be great
>Bugs, bugs galore
>AI actually got fucking THICKER now only works to pre-plan
>MEga super DupEr update means it can now work to triggers
>They do eastern front on this new CMX2 engine
>Infantry combat suffers from troops acting like weird automata ever since this engine was implemented because they can only do column formation and often act like fucking retards or supermen, completely fucking close range combat
>Hand to hand fighting REMOVED because they cant model it
>Entrenchements now fucking useless because modelling a trench would be visible to the enemy due to them not anticipating that having the engine show the 3d map the same way to both players might be a problem
>Result is "trenches" are spawnable items that are 3 bag high sandbag lines
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN
>At least the tank fighing is good!
>Stopped hidden tanks get wasted too often
>hmmm
>Go on forums
>Guy suggests drivers on tanks with open hatches are spotting just as effectively as a commander using a buttoned up periscope
>He is roundly denounced by the developers and fucking fanboys for 15 straight pages
>Proves it emperically
>Developer says they already knew and were totally fixing it
>Lock thread
>Any sort of complains
>Lock thread

FUCK that game series and the circle jerking fanboys

Tldr; Great series. Tried to jump to 1;1. fucking failed badly. Made some things actually MUCH LESS realistic by trying to do it. Company is closed circlejerk.
>>
File: 1482406017226.webm (3MB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
1482406017226.webm
3MB, 700x386px
>No Ace Combat

what are you fucks doing
>>
File: ⑨ DO NOT TILT.jpg (78KB, 1100x332px) Image search: [Google]
⑨ DO NOT TILT.jpg
78KB, 1100x332px
>>32567671
Holy shit, how did I not know about this before. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Seems like a helluva ambitious project for a one-man team. But I have something to anticipate now.

>>32567956
Flight games are great fun. Do feel free to try them out sometime. Not just simulators but also arcadey stuff.
>>
>>32568054

I should further clarily this one:

T34's screaming across open dusty fields (dust is actually really well modelled. This is what is so cripplingly frustraing about the new CMs. Artillery burst modelling and dust and shit is spot on, but it has so many other problems and the devs are cunts) were much more consistently spotting BUTTONED UP panthers, 2 k away, in a woodline, with their engines off.

Why? Because the game thought (3 men spotting with hatches open is 3x spotting chance to panther with closed hatches).

Disregarding the fact that the t34 was literally swaying when it took a corner, and was in a dustcloud, advancing against an unknown enemy, and the panthers were closed up, expecting, and told to "cover armor" in their direction.

As I say, some guy proved this was what happening AFTER the devs said he was just a shit player. All the forum members were like "lol. back to CoD for you" and posting little shakey head smileys

Vowed to pirate their games from then on inwards. Especially after they fucking BILLED ME for a having to download one of their patches more than 5x.

Utter. Fucking. Cunts.
>>
>>32555188
We could be good friends.
The lack of select fire in video games is such a travesty, and why the Rainbow Six games are some of my favorite.
I'm always trying to handicap myself, play only with firearms I own, etc.

RE5 was a damn good action game, and I have cleared it countless times.

>Seven minutes! Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.
>>
File: Working P51D-20NA.jpg (96KB, 1025x765px) Image search: [Google]
Working P51D-20NA.jpg
96KB, 1025x765px
>Not one mention of IL2 Sturmovik 1942

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>32568151
Fuckin' eh. Never really was into Rainbow Six games, but I played the fuck out of Red Orchestra, Red Orchestra II, and Rising Storm, along with STALKER: Call of Pripyat with Misery mod, and once I discovered it, The Armed Zone mod. It's fun as fuck to handicap yourself for more of a challenge once you get so good that shit starts feeling easy. Also, with games in which it's an ammo pool rather than individual mags, I almost obsessively try to keep my spare ammo in multiples of the magazine the firearm is for. So often I click back-and-forth for ammo in STALKER until that weird-fuck seemingly random ammo taking/giving system gives me as close to the mag-multiple I'm looking for.

Even more specifically. I only carry as much ammo as I have mags/ammo pouches for with firearms I've owned. for example, I had 7 7-rnd M1911 mags once, though one broke, but still, I allow myself to have up to 42 spare round with 7 in the pistol for my M1911A1 in the game. For the TT-33, 40 rounds in total, meaning 5 mags in total. Hi Power is 39 rounds in total for 3 mags, though usually just go 35 rounds or so. For M91/30, I generally won't go over 60 spare rounds plus 5 in the rifle, for 2 ammo pouches, though I've owned more than 2 before. Then for the M1 Carbine (which I alter in the game's files to use .357 instead of 7.62 Nato, I'll only allow 90 rounds total.

I didn't know I was the only one out there who was so autistic, tovarich. Select fire really ought to be in more videogames than it is, and for so long I've wanted a controller that would give me that capability. Thankfully, I'm no longer a console gamer.
>>
>>32568155
Thats because its 1946, not 42
>>
No Onward fans?

I play the shit out of it on my Vive.
>>
>>32568252
kek sure is

not like it matters, no one plays it anymore
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
If any of you are interested in Day of Infamy, stay away. It's a WW2 reskin that's more expensive than the game it's based on, and gameplay is autistic.

>M712, suppressed Sten guns, flamethrowers, hip fire Vickers gun, G43, and Welrod all present on D day map
>Everybody gets automatics
>Countless small problems with magazine sizes and reloads
>Insurgency style gameplay feels out of place in WW2 setting
>"We prioritize fun over realism"
>>
>>32554196
>RE4 already had frankenguns. Default handgun is mixture of USP and 1911.
Actually there's a canon reason why. Leon had it custom made by one of the guys who made the STARS guns, Joe Kendo (Robert Kendo is the guy you meet in RE2).
The artbook for RE4 talks about it.
>>
>>32568325
I bought the game for about 15 bucks on a previous Steam discount and never got try it proper yet, that's a shame.
>>
>>32568330
I think it was a mixture of more than just two designs actually.

>>32568325
While by D-Day, there were doubtlessly not many G43s to be had, but is it really so terrible to have them? What, were G43s primarily sent to the Eastern Front until the Western Front really opened up? As for the rest, yeah, sounds pretty autistic. I remember in that one Western Front mod of Red Orchestra 1 that the M1 Carbine could only have 15 rounds, meanwhile the M1 Rifle can be 8+1. It's the other way around; Rifle can only have 8 at most and M1 Carbine can have 15+1.
>>
>>32557307
10/10 stuff. Such a great game. Shame it didnt get a release on PC (if only for the sake of being able to play it more easily today instead of having to get my PS2 out)
>>
>>32568361
>I think it was a mixture of more than just two designs actually.
The art book mentions a bunch of influences. I was mainly saying that the gun is a custom job in-universe based on feedback that Leon had with his experiences fighting B.O.W.s.

Stuff like that, the extra details and lore fluff, are why I love RE so much.
>>
>>32553783
Don't ruin your memory. I ruined golden eye by breaking out my 64 15 years later.
>>
>>32568361
Yeah I didn't word it well, the real problem with the G43 is that there's 4 to a 16 person team, and they don't even reload by stripper clip. Ohhhh, and I almost forgot the worst part-anybody that wants to can rock a 3 or 4 times scope on them.
>>
>>32568325
Autist.
game is fun, just light on maps and players.
>>
File: o-VIETNAM-WAR-facebook.jpg (404KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-VIETNAM-WAR-facebook.jpg
404KB, 2000x1000px
>>32568325
then try OPs Born to kill mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luHwV0Fiwpo
>>
>>32568411
>they don't even reload by stripper clip
That's because G43's don't have a stripper clip guide.
>>
>>32556005
This
>>
>>32568529
Tried to play but unfortunately there aren't servers with decent ping.

>>32568485
It's fun because Insurgency is fun. Their only job was to make a game that looks, feels, and plays like a WW2 game, based on Insurgency. And they fucked it up.

>>32568570
I'm an idiot.
>>
>>32568597
there is one in NY if I remember
thankfully I'm a yurocuck and can play on the french server
>>
>>32568570
>>32568597
https://youtu.be/0kKq7i9uq_U?t=20s
G43 very much can accept clips. Even the vZ.58 assault rifle from 13 years after WWII and the M14 from 12 years after WWII could accept stripper/charger clips. The advantages of mag-loading vs clip-loading are pretty much negligible when it's only 10-round capacity and the clips are smooth like Mauser clips. Mosin clips are... to put it nicely... generally unpleasant. If you use the right technique it can ALMOST be as smooth as Mauser or .303 clips, but not quite. They require manual removal of the clip after; they don't eject automatically.
>>
>>32569758
Hey, I'm not an idiot! Thought I'd remembered using clips with it in Red Orchestra or something. Is there a particular reason some clips are smoother than others? They all just look like the same metal strips to me.
>>
>>32569758
smoothest still is 7.5x55 Swiss
the swiss knew how to design a stripper clip
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.