[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design me an Operative /K/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Operative.jpg (209KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
Operative.jpg
209KB, 722x480px
Dear /K/, I want you to design me an Operative. The tech level is Cyberpunk (IE, ghost in the Shell level).
>Maximum of three weapons
>May be able to hack
>Can have cool insertion methods
>Can also lay mines if need be
>Needs to have a fighting style, theme and name

Do your worst /K/.
>>
>>32545240
NYPA faggot
>>
File: 1481829896373.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1481829896373.png
195KB, 417x578px
Wow no.
>>
>>32545240
I got you anon

a vulkan AR with 3 eothechs, an obrez with a bigass thermal scope, a derringer firing 8 gauge.
>May be able to hack
entire head is made of ports. jack, usb, you name it
operator's multitool includes a tactical dildo
operator is incontinent
style is the gun kata, theme is fuddfaggot, name is Anthony Wiener
>>
>>32545240
>An operative made only of bones so that flesh wounds are impossible, bones can be replaced with bones from victims, super light, durable, no muscles to get tired, no nerves, doesn't require food, possibly doesn't even need sleep.

>It would use its hands alot, any bone out of it's own body, and it's teeth.

>It doesn't need to hack, it just has a habit of finding it's way inside of things.

>It doesn't lay mine but it always has a habit of trapping it's victims.

>Fighting style is surprise, stealth and kidnapping.
>>
>>32545240
One question, are they a corp asset or freelancer/underground?
>>
>>32545625
Nice, I like it, but does the tactical dildo come with a vibrator addon? This is important.

>>32545942
I like it!

>>32545958
Preferably freelancer, but can also be a corp asset if designer prefers.
>>
>>32545240
An operative made up of nanomachines.
Cheytac .408 sniper rifle, Mark23 pistol, M417 rifle.
>May be able to hack
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
Doesn't need mines if it knows where everything is.
Uses guns.
>>
>>Maximum of three weapons
Small dildo, medium dildo, large dildo

>>May be able to hack
One of the dildos has anus activated saw

>>Can have cool insertion methods
Tacticool astroglide

>>Needs to have a fighting style, theme and name
Insert big dildo in ass, insert medium dildo in mouth, slap face with small dildo. Name: OP
>>
>>32545942
Is that a spooky scary skeleton?
>>
>>32545240
>insertion methods

So you want her to have a dick right?
>>
>>32545652
Nigga are you high?
>>
>>32548000
My trips say you are
>>
>>32545240
Colt-AMT Model 2000, EMP grenade or Techtronica Microwaver, Kendachi Mono-Tanto
Light armored coat, skin suit, sunglasses, combat boots, shoulder holster, messenger bag
Kerenzikov Level 2 reflex booster, interface plugs, pain editor, Mr Stud implant, cyberoptics with low-lite, anti-dazzle and Time Square marquee
Zetatech Paraline cyberdeck (heavily modified), low-impedance interface plugs
Martial art: Trash boxing
Theme song: Mona Lisa Overdrive by Juno Reactor
>>
>>32545240
Just make them an all out android designed for infiltration.

>Superhuman strength, concealed Walter P99 for maximum cyberpunk, MP5 in 10mm for when shit needs street sweeping

>Brain itself is basically a secured computer system, just keep an usb wire hidden somewhere in the back of the neck

>Devoid of any legitimate emotions but capable of faking any perfectly as the situation requires, and easily scan faces, mimic any kind of voice, capable of minor facial adjustments to look like a different individual at any give time.

>Why the fuck would an infiltration unit need mines?

>Programmed to be extremely efficient in hand to hand combat combine with superhuman strength, aim is pretty much completely dead on, only goes to the range to confirm the sights and function.
>>
>>32548239
Now this is more like it. Mine are useful for trolling counter operators and breaking contact with the enemy (would you like to run through a claymore?).

>>32548079
This is also good, I like the messenger bag touch. Also good thinking with the emp grenades.

FYI, he can also be a she, and can have optical disruptive units if need be.
>>
>>32545240
> weapons
Obrezchucks
Sawn-off 12 gauge double barrel
M2 Browning .50 cal HMG

> Hacking
Axe

> Insertion
Axe

> Mines
Dual obrez tripwire trap

> Style
Direct

> Theme
Sandals, cargo shorts, no shirt

> Name
"The Anal Annihilator"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.