/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a Swiss /k/ bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

Hi /k/

This is an article saying that swiss people are buying more and more guns (and that goes against what europe wants), and there is a poll saying "Do you plan on buying a gun?" the "no" is winning badly, I need fire support from as many like-minded people as possible to make the "JA" great again:
https://www.watson.ch/Schweiz/watson-Leser%20empfehlen/442280331-Die-Angst-geht-um--Waffenk%C3%A4ufe-in-der-Schweiz-nehmen-massiv-zu

IMBA 4chin is not your personal army, report, sage, ....
I'm trying to prevent my country from falling in the first place so I don't have to take it back. There is no unfair game, I need as much support as I can.

IMBA go back to /pol/. Already went.
>>
File: 3217132712803821.jpg (99KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
3217132712803821.jpg
99KB, 600x738px
bump
>>
>>32544495
Idk bud. Yes is 29% and no is 71% so good luck. I voted yes btw
>>
>>32544495
Good luck.
>>
>>32544495
People are probably lying to the pollster because they don't want to be discovered.
>>
>>32544495
I answered Ja.
Don't forget to stockpile and sell to your european neighbors, mon ami.
>>
>>32544495
Voted
>>
voted+ bump
>>
Voted 18 times thanks to my VPN.

Viel Glueck, although the pic in OP should really have some sort of tempete/temps watchmaker pun. Maybe like "Le Suisse repond, J'ai tout de temps"

Because puns are excellent.
>>
Noting that stats are still at 29% and 71%. Zero fluctuation over an hours time.
So if the trend continues the poll could either have a huge sample base (unlikely), be dead/disabled, or rigged.
>>
>>32544495
fuck you
you "neutral" faggots
time to not be neutral eh
>>
>>32544894
Neutrality doesn't mean innaction.

We defend neutrality, with weapons, for 700 years.

Belgium was also neutral in WWII but didn't bother having a strong millitary, the rest is history.
>>
>>32544894
They're neutral in warfare, not in politics. A few years ago, the German government found itself in possession of stolen Swiss bank details relating to organised crime or something.

The Swiss response?
>If you use that stolen information to prosecute them, we release the banking details of all your tax-evading politicians and lawyers.
>>
File: 1345575917949.jpg (137KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1345575917949.jpg
137KB, 500x333px
>>32544495
voted; fucking nofunz are winning hard though
>>
>>32544495
bump
>>
post it on arfcom.
>>
>>32544495
Post it on /b/ also.
This board here is comparably small.
>>
>>32544495
somethings not right i've voted yes multiple times now and the numbers are still staying the same
>>
>>32544495
m8 it's just a poll, who cares? I for one don't need a poller (?) knowing my spending habits
>>
>>32545692
Multiple times ain't shit, nigga. The poll doesn't display the total number of votes, it could be thousands, or maybe even tens of thousands for all we know.
>>
File: 1457834667637.jpg (89KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1457834667637.jpg
89KB, 542x542px
>>32544495
a 20min article from yesterday, had the progun side winning in the comments. can't find it though
>>
>>32545747
This
The onely people reading watson are young, urban cucks
No wonder we lost this poll
But we are strong and we will be stronger soon
All know i have weapons and in the last 12 months a lot of people asked me about it... and they all want to buy guns for self defence.
Just keep educaiting all the people you know. Dont hide your pover level, speak about the facts and motivate more people to shoot with you so they see weapons are nothing dangerous.
>>
I threw you a yes but I think there's not much that can be done, it's 30-70 for them.
>>
>>32544495
Keep fighting the good fight Swiss bros.
>>
>>32544495
I'm pretty sure that every online poll from a Swedish news source is rigged.
>>
File: 1438825972746.jpg (374KB, 1220x772px) Image search: [Google]
1438825972746.jpg
374KB, 1220x772px
>French Part of Switzerland
>>
>>32545865
"Swedish"
Fuck you dirty troll
>>
>>32544495
Why does that shirt makes me cringe a bit and gives me the desire to buy one at the same time? I'm not even swiss and french is a pretty faggy language but it's still nice.
>>
welp time for some extra late christmas, early b-day gifts for me, i always wanted a m14, and another AR cant hurt either
>>
>>32545871
>french part of switzerland
i've heard you guys got all the shit that used to live in paris

i'm so sorry you have to endure these assholes, even us we don't want them
>>
File: e4d.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>32544924
>>
Voted "NO" so Yurop stays cucked.
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (820KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
820KB, 3008x2000px
Can anyone tell me what are the rights we have in Switzerland when the cops do an ID check?

There was a fucking robbery in my home town, heard a guy say that it was some guy with a handgun and a blue jacket.

I wear a blue jacket. Was walking home when 3 cops stop me and ask to check my ID.

I had to open my bag and show then everything, they even checked my agenda.

Shitstorm ensued when they saw a WES that I keep folded inside my agenda in case of buying ammo or other guns.

Got asked for like 15 minutes about my gun ownership, they called the cops at the central of my Canton to check if I'm in the criminal registry or something.

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm still shaking.
>>
>>32546317
Forgot to add.

They took a picture of me before letting me go home.

Seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>32546317
They can check your ID and your bag
If they have a "begründeter Verdacht". In this situation they had so no reason to shit your pants
The thing with the wes: WTF? Where do you life? All the cops i know would let you ge earlier if you had a WES ou you (maybe because i onely know the gun nuts cops)
>>
>>32544924
Why though? Why protect criminal organizations? And what's to prevent a country from closing off their passes and carpet bombing the fuck out of them in response?
>>
>>32546335
Solothurn.

The said:

>Why do you have a WES? Have you bought your gun already?

I told him that I keep it to buy ammo and that I've already bough the gun I applied for.

>What kind of guns do you have?

I tell him that I have several and that I'm a member of a shooting club.

>Do you have a pistol?

Yep several as well.

>But that gun club only allows rifles, why do you have a pistol?

I practice with it at other gun clubs now and then.

Then he asked some more random shit and called the central with my name.
>>
>>32546335
Could they theoretically come to my house and search it without warrant?
>>
>>32546377
I am from SO too
Dont know what this shit is... i would have told them it is none of their busines what i owne and why and if they like to know it they can call the waffenbüro. I think i would have lost my minde and had to pay a fine for calling them some names
As long as you dont have the gun on you it is none of their busines. Most cops i now from the kapo are shooting too and many of them do also have civil guns.
>>
>>32544495
fuck the city cantons
>>
>>32546464
No fucking way
They can onely enter your property if they have a "begründeter Verdacht" that you are about to comit a serious crime and they dont have the time to wait for the warrent (when a girl screems in your bathroom when they are on the door)
If they ask you if they can come in to siscus something or to look around ask them for a warrent. If they have none tell them to fuck off and sue them if they set a foot in your home without.
>>
>>32546482
>>32546496
>http://www.oltnertagblatt.ch/solothurn/olten/raubueberfall-in-obergoesgen-polizei-fahndet-mit-grossaufgebot-nach-taeter-130833569

Here's what happened.

I'm scared about this weekend. Our shooting society is holding a lotto match at the local school, and the guy is still at large.

This is why they asked me about a pistol specifically, which is fucking dumb considering that I didn't have anything with me and was just walking home.

I have this weird shit with authority, I get very nervous about it when I have 3 cops surrounding me and asking questions.
>>
>>32546519
1. Fuck Olten i hate this city
Also niw i stoppt wondering why there was a muging.
2. Do you realy think they will try to make something stupid at a lottomatch with lots of people?
3. As i told you i would have told them to fuck them i can buy whatever i like.
4. Grow some balls. Cops are people too and many of them are decent nice guys who hate kebabs just like you and me. Try to befrind some of them it can help you trust me
>>
>>32546368
Because they want their money.

>And what's to prevent a country from closing off their passes and carpet bombing the fuck out of them in response?
the law
>>
>>32544495
Is this site some kind of leftist cuked media ?

I'm romand so I don't know it.
>>
>>32544495
Doesn't matter how much you wriggle.
March 2017 is the time of the most extreme gun ban Europe has ever experienced since the end of monarchy.
>>
>>32546317
Nope. No rights. They may do that. But something smells fishy. Swiss police dont stop swiss people. Are you or do you look like some kind of dirty foreigner?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.