[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's more badass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0311.jpg (101KB, 565x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
101KB, 565x720px
I believe that ww2 Germans and Vietnam war American soldiers are pretty badass in my opinion. Prove me wrong (other than the fact that they both lost)
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (84KB, 564x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
84KB, 564x739px
ww2 Germans are pretty badass.
>>
>>32544126
>American soldiers losing in Vietnam comparable to German failure in WW2

We're going down below 60%, but goddamn at least we didn't get the pink raped off our nipples along the way.
>>
>>32544126
You have to be quite deluded to even compare the two:

The Reich was fighting against its annihilation, american mercenaries becaue they trusted jewish propaganda about muh evil nazis turning everyone to soap.

The Reich fought heavily outnumbered from beginning to end of the war, american mercenaries were fighting like blacks are streetfighting today (10 against 1, sucker-punching etc, just think about the terror bombings on civilians, including french civilians).

A lot of the soldiers of the Reich (that includes all of the various european volunteers) were fanatics, because they knew what they were fighting for. Whereas american mercenaries were shitting their pants against HJ boys or Kamikaze Japs.

The Reich was technologically far beyond its enemies, whereas american/english/russian mercenaries made "Operation Paperclip" (stealing the technologies to finally start a pussy "cold war" [what a joke]).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gh9sr2FVEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
>>
>>32544256
Oh boy
>>
File: GermanFlowers.jpg (110KB, 588x831px) Image search: [Google]
GermanFlowers.jpg
110KB, 588x831px
>>32544264
A bunch of /pol/tards are swarming around, spreading their particular brand of stupid. They'll be gone in a few days.
>>
>>32544319
>everything that contradicts my reality is /pol/
Just accept that the truth about WW2 and Jews is spreading out faster than ever.

What do you have to say about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gh9sr2FVEY

Let me guess:
>Patton was a /pol/tard!!!!

Yeah right, fucking idiot...
>>
>>32544256
Im gonna need cream to apply on my bern.
>>
>>32544256
>The Reich was fighting against its annihilation
Deserved it. Don't start a war on two fronts against superpowers and act like the victim.
>>
>>32544345
>start a war

Don't they teach you where you live that England and France declared war on Germany, and that the USSR was going to invade all of Europe anyway?
>>
Senpai if you think the US lost the Vietnam war you need to do a bit of studying
>>
>>32544380
/pol/ please go and kys
>>
>>32544374
they invaded Poland you utter moron
go back to your containment board
>>
>>32544374
>Germany Declared war against Poland Knowing Full well it would lead a war against Britain and France.
>Somehow Its Britain and France fault
Please stop your delusion.
>>
>>32544408
>>32544407
>>32544389
We should hang people like you and your stupid /pol/ fear
>>
>>32544126
Define badass. It's a subjective term and I want to know the context to answer your question.
>>
>>32544389
I mean are you honestly so dumb that you think that when one side gets the other to sign a peace treaty, and doesn't lose any battles on there way there that that side actually lost.
>>
>>32544374
>Don't they teach you where you live that England and France declared war on Germany
Yeah, they talk about it, and include the treaty that Germany signed that said they wouldn't do any dumb shit to start another war, but lol muh ancestral lands apparently was enough to destroy Europe once again.
>>
>>32544380
It wasn't the US's fault that the South Vietnamese couldn't keep it together when they had over 90% of the country under control and they didn't prepare for the other side to violate the peace treaty they signed.
>>
>>32544416
Nice projection retard
>>
>>32544416
>telling the truth
>muh gud, dis boys been polluted by deh evil Jew magic

Also Hitler was a retard as military leader. I seriously think Rommel should've taken his place.
>>
>>32544330
Patton was a decent tactician but a well respected commander within in his own unit. Politically I'm sure he was a reactionary asshat.
>>
>>32544374
The Soviet Union had zero interest in most of Europe at the time. The idea of exporting the revolution was not supported by Stalin and his gang.
>>
ITT: 300lbs Amerisharts talking about european history, while they're even too dumb to identify european countries on a map. Never change, /k/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.