[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how shitty are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: m&p 9.jpg (55KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
m&p 9.jpg
55KB, 720x838px
how shitty are these?
>>
>>32543721
There's more trigger creep than you'd like, but other than that it's a basically your standard midrange 9mm polymer handgun
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 464x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 464x336px
The only real complaint about them are frequent issues with accuracy from barrel locking issues.

I have one that I don't really shoot too much and only got it because it was cheap but the ergos are great and it is a very soft shooter.

If you want, check out the new M2.0

It literally just dropped yesterday and the price isn't that bad.

http://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesson-and-wesson-43.html
>>
It's a glock made by smith and wesson.
>>
>>32543721
it s MPs glock, the Ruger Amrican is Rugers glock, PO8 is Czs etc
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>32543754
>>32543778
I don't understand how someone can look at their post and think "mhmm, this is good info"

No shit, it's a striker fired pistol. Woah put two and two, Glock? makes a striker fir...D00D IT'S A GLOCK. Pure fucking genius holy shit add the FNS9, Caracal, APX, Steyr MA1, P320, fucking hell the Vz58 too woah woah I'm a fucking firearms guru holy fuck
>>
>>32543751
nice didn't know they were out
>>
>>32543795
Striker fired polymer framed pistols usually with tilting barrels retard
>>
>>32543751
glad I bought a regular one 4 months ago.
>>
>>32543795
The mainstream poly framed striker fired guns are all pretty decent, and are also basically just glocks.
>>
>>32543830
>and are also basically just glocks.

I'm mistaken
>large holster market
>large aftermarket support
>can literally make a Glock with zero OEM Glock parts even the magazines
>can round out your entire pistol line with a single platform from a competition gun to a .380
>affordable and plentiful spare parts
>can take apart to the smallest of pins with a simple punch and nothing else
>15+1 9mm that is the most lightweight, size efficient and flexible compact handgun on the market today
>90% of LE agencies use this gun
>d00d its basicully a glawk because of the plastic (polymer) frame!!!1

Eat a dick.
>>
>>32543830
Every gun is basically the same in principal, it depends how specific you want to be. As a point of comparison the M&P has a worse trigger, a better take down mechanism, reversible mag release and interchangeable grips (glocks didn't have them pre-gen 4). This is all shit someone might want to know, especially when trying to differentiate it from the competition.
>>
File: autism.jpg (99KB, 504x278px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
99KB, 504x278px
>>32543795
>>32543849
>>
>>32543849
wow, autism really does speak.
>>
>>32543849
>can round out your entire pistol line with a single platform
sweet! when did the DA/SA glock come out?
>>
It's a Glock with different slide milling and removed finger grooves.

It's closer to being a Glock than a salient arms gun is for certain
>>
>>32543721

They aren't. I liked my fullsize more than my G17, creepy trigger be damned.
>>
>>32543721
The trigger safety feels like shit, it's super mushy. Almost feels like it's broken.

Other than that, it's a glockalike.
>>
Ok what about the m&p shield
>>
>>32544003
This, but also a different grip shape and angle.

That's the kicker right there, if you ask me. The M&P basically exists for people who like the idea of a Glock but don't like the ergonomics.
>>
>>32544074
And, it's made in America. Some people make a big deal out of that, I personally don't care but it's one of the few widely available striker fired midrange pistols made here. My local PD uses the M&P40 over the Glock 22 as well, most of them have said with a trigger kit it performs better.
>>
>>32543721
early triggers were shit, newer models have improved triggers but I still prefer the Apex trigger kit. worth every penny IMO
other than that its your standard plastic strikfer fired pistol. Hate the be a glawk guy, but they honestly feel and shoot like more ergonomic glocks, I wont be getting the new one >>32543751. No beaver tail, not a fan
>>
File: 1459431105234.gif (219KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459431105234.gif
219KB, 321x322px
how these in .45?
Im looking for a new .45 and I dont want a 1911, and canr afford a USP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.