[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serving with women in the army.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: nice art.jpg (215KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
nice art.jpg
215KB, 750x938px
Well /k/unts? Any good stories? What is it like to serve alongside a woman? How is a woman's monthly period and hygienic needs met in military life? Are military showers segregated? Do women, in your experience, perform under combat? What about female CO's?
I'm genuinely curious.
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: IMG_20160129_081413.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160129_081413.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>BCT
>a horrible case of pink eye develops on the female bay
>3/4 of the Bay is so sick some can't even see well enough to shoot
>turns out one girl (it was a nigger), literally, no joke, rubbed her asshole on everyone's pillow like a dog because they were mean to her :(

Same BCT class
>Pink eye Epidemic continues, DSs keep a close eye on any males developing pink eye
>FTX 1
>one of the nigs from my platoon fucks one of the pink eye females in the woods
>gets pink eye
>"I dindu nuffin"
>the girl that fucked him was about to leave because muh legs hurt, muh medical discharge
>tells on him the day before leaving
>all the NCO's hate the Nigger to death, he's always getting in fights
>chaptered out in 2 months

Last one, same BCT
>Became a hold over thanks to My security clearance not clearing (fucking civies)
>get assigned to cleaning all bays on one side of the building
>get to female bay
>there are tampons under the top bunks and under the bottom bunks
>they never fucking cleaned under there, mountains of dirt and shit
>WHICH MEANS THEY HAD LOWER STANDARDS FOR FEMALES REEEEEEEEEE
>found a total of 14, blood stained tampons, from different beds
>one of the Female DS almost pukes.
>>
>>32543038
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/asia/south-korea-kim-jong-un-brigade/index.html

lil kimmy is going to throw a fucking fit about Donald Trump isn't he?
>>
>>32543785
>>chaptered out in 2 months

what does this mean?
>>
>>32543861
Kicked out of the army, never to return. He also got a dishonorable discharge because of a fight, over 10 people had to pile up on him to stop him from shredding a guy, what a sight to behold, he was my bunk neighbor, I think he was bi polar or something because some days he'd be whistling, all jolly and happy, next day he'd look like a fucking prison inmate, about to stab someone with a plastic spoon.
>>
at this point we need a sickied thread of just "muh womyn army" threads.
>>
>>32543785
I'm curious, actually, what were the female DS like anyway? As bad as the usual suspects or glowing examples of what a female soldier (Marine?) could and should be?
>>
File: IMG_2551.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2551.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
post yfw you realize women have been operating for decades

the ones worth a damn have always been there
>>
>>32543909
There are 3 types
>short Manlet mexican
>shortest temper ever, will flip the fuck out over nothing and call you worthless scum
>over compensates for height with impressive intimidation through insults and loudness

>the black one
>funny as fuck
>so funny she will make fun of you as an example, for a whole hour and you'll like it, or else.
>she'll crack jokes at the expense of someone and of anyone laughs you all get BTFO'd

>average
>just your average drill Sargeant, yells a lot, can be a bitch sometimes
>also very nice person once you get to know them because they are not fucked in the head like the other ones
>>
>>32543978
Pretty much this.
The top 1% of female oper8rs are toptier oper8rs.
>All the k/unts on here bleating about only meeting shit-tier pog women in their service have never been anywhere near that 1% of either gender.
Yes, the shit-tier women are as shit-tier as the male , but neither of them really matter in the modern era anyway. The pog units will always be there just to make up the formation numbers and be a uniformed welfare program while the real warfighting and the warriors that do it is miles away.
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (1MB, 1860x1880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
1MB, 1860x1880px
obligatory post

>>32543978
That's a good read, our main man Vining gets a shout out in there too.
>>
Anyone have the screenshot about the guy banging his female DS?
>>
File: images (54).jpg (23KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
23KB, 343x429px
>>32543978
/k/'sfw The Vining himself calls it that a 5'2" asian chick outshoots his D boys with the .45
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.