[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indoor Gun Range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20

What's the deal with all these snowflake indoor gun ranges?

Seems like everyone and their dog is building an upscale range of some sort so normies can have a "country club".
>>
>>32540597
Ive only been to one indoor range. They eouldnt let me shoot. They said I smelled like I was drinking. To tallboys isn't really drinking.
>>
>>32540675

I can never tell if you're trying to be funny, trolling, or just stupid. If you're trying to be funny, the humor is lost on everyone since mostly everyone just thinks you're an asshat.

>My precioussss....
>Callum! Callum!
>>
>>32540718
I've only been back on /k/ a couple of days, but he's certainly a cunt.
>>
So what's your problem OP, are those places too expensive or are the staff snobby?

I don't see any problem with a range being upscale (usually better designed anyway) as long as they aren't then jacking prices through the roof or doing stupid things.

Just went to a fairly nice place in Oregon a few weeks back. Nothing really fancy, but the show room was clean and had style, staff weren't ultra paranoid or weird or anything like that, and the range itself was well designed and looked decent though fairly spartan. To top it off everything was fairly priced by my standards.
>>
I hit an indoor range once a month.

The RO is a bit of a pain and they make you watch a video everytime you go. But it's new and they have groupons so I can bring a friend for free. And we get a free target and ear plugs.
>>
Florida fag here

Indoor ranges are a godsend during the summer, I'm glad I'm starting to see more pop up. The only thing that bothers me is the ones I've been too always have multiple range officers, 3-5, just walking around staring everyone down. They never seem particularly friendly or helpful, like they're just waiting for someone to make an error or find an excuse to kick someone out. It's really off putting compared to the outdoor ranges I've been to which usually only have one range officer or 2 at the max, sometimes none, which are always friendly and helpful
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (115KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
115KB, 700x420px
>>32540778
>So what's your problem OP, are those places too expensive or are the staff snobby?

It's just an odd trend I've noticed recently. These multi-million dollar facilities, which are certainly new to the industry. Just trying to figure out if it is like a crossfit type fad or what.
>>
>>32540597
I prefer outdoors. As a fudd I'm more traditional. Nothing like being outdoors while shooting.

Though a fancy indoor range with proper ventilation would be nice too. I'm just not a fan of how cramped the lanes are. It's nice to have room to walk around at.
>>
>>32540718
Confirmed: he's an absolute troll
>>
>>32540847
I live in NE Orlando and theres two near me
>first is big, an ffl and upscale, but they dont allow AKs for reasons that I do not know and you cant shoot more than one shot per second and minimum target distance is 20 feet
>second is a pawn shop with a 25 foot range but no faggy rules and theres not many people usually
>>
>>32540847
Fellow floridafucko here

Where do I find outdoor ranges? Central Fl is all indoor from what I can find.
>>
File: trump fish Iraq.jpg (55KB, 781x439px) Image search: [Google]
trump fish Iraq.jpg
55KB, 781x439px
>>32540847
AZ here, indoor is pretty great in the summer. However it's also when outdoor ranges are mostly empty. you would think people who live in the desert could deal with a little heat.

I know what you mean about the ROs, but I get that they have to be a bit of a hard ass. I don't know how many times i have looked one or two lanes over and some idiot it trying to load an AR upside down or fingering the trigger when they are loading the gun, etcetera
>>
File: blacked.jpg (31KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
31KB, 400x263px
>>32540597
>thinking this is new
>>
>>32540856
>>32540597
Its a good sign. More shooters = more people who want to keep shooting. Even if they create Fudds and recreational shooters, they also bring awareness of the 2A to people who would have went their whole life not giving a shit otherwise.

There's more than enough woods and outdoor areas for everyone else to be happy.
>>
>>32540597
not sure, indoor ranges suck donkey dongs compared to outdoor ranges
>>
>>32540856
I would say there's a growing trend of new people getting into shooting, while simultaneously there's demand from existing shooters for better facilities overall.

My biggest complaint about 90% of the gun stores I've been into is that they remind me of my grandpa's attic. There's traditional and old-timey, but then there's just boring and run down places that feel really uninviting. Now I'd never hold something like that against a range/store (assuming the place was at the very least up to code and safe) but if I had the choice between just another grey boring showroom and utilitarian range (which reminds me of communist apartments some times) or a place that's just a little bit better designed with some actual design work and maybe even some slightly better tech I'd take the latter every time, assuming prices and staff were comparable.

Without getting into a whole post-modernist discussion, take one look at cars and hotels, not necessarily the tech but the styling and design work. If cars were like most firearm ranges I've seen they would all be grey boxes designed to get you from point A-B with the bare minimum safety requirements and nothing else.

That pic you posted is a good example, there's nothing different from a standard range layout, but there's some tasteful styling and lighting that is more inviting. But if you truly don't care about anything that is superficial that's fine to.

>>32541000
Dood that's why I try to avoid fudd-esc ranges like that at all costs. It's one thing to advocate for not being a dumb ass, but to have dumb ass rule sets (and usually paranoid staff) pushes the experience over into anti-fun for me.
>>
>>32540597
>Why do you hate nice things?

I'm not a huge fan of indoor ranges, seems limited to shooting paper. Guns are louder and unhealthier indoors fue to blast waves and powder and lead in the air.

I prefer outdoor shooting galleries with metal targets. Open air and wind to float away the carbon.
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 756x550px
My range is pretty awesome senpai.
>allows steel case bi-metal rounds
>Great ventilation
>segregated rifle and pistols
>one RO who just walks around sweeping spent cases.

In Illinois of all places.
>>
>>32541008
Yet another Florida-homie here. There are not nearly as many outdoor ranges around central fla, the only few i know of are either clubs with ridiculous membership fees or a couple crouded national forest ranges. Strickland shooting range in daytona beach is pretty based though i must say... just go right after they open to find a lane.
>>
>>32541084
They also sell tendies and pizza for after shooting yummies
>>
>loud
>fumes
>max distance is usually 25 yards
indoor ranges are terrible
>>
>>32541015
East Valley reporting. only ever shot at an indoor range once when I got my CCW in the early 2000s. hell, I don't hardly ever even go to outdoor ranges. pretty much exclusively shoot in the desert. even in the summer, out to the desert by 5am and back home by 10am. hardly break a sweat
>>
indoor ranges have their pluses as well.

I can send my target downrange and bring it back as often as I want, dont have to clear the range to go get my target or check my shot placement.

There is good ventilation, so I;m not breathing lead.

The range rules aren't bad, I had to prove that I was competent in holster draws in order to practice my holster draw and shots.

Other than that, I like the indoor range, I dont care if it's 110 degrees today or raining. Because I am going shooting anyways.
>>
The only thing I hate about an indoor range is when range officers breathe down my neck. Is it so wrong to assume people have competence?
>>
they're pretty much only appropriate for shooting handguns
>>
for me, the biggest deterrent is price. my local indoor place is pretty nice but at $20 something dollars an hour, id have to have a good reason for going there. and even then, id probably rather just stay at home.
another issue is noise for others. i have brakes on a lot of my guns and i sometimes get that face of disdain from someone else nearby. not a big deal, cause fuck them, but i still feel bad.
>>
>>32540597
I just moved to an area and have been looking for ranges. It seems the cheapest one around (and best, minus the one run by the police) is one of these mega-ranges.Has a fucking cafe in it. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go.
>>
>>32540856

CrossFit is still going strong. It's not a fad. It's here to stay.

With that said, I would LOVE, I would cum my pants, if shooting became the next CrossFit.

Imagine, shooting ranges appearing in every little stripmall. Fucking Ellen talking about shooting. Every Chad and Stacey bringing their little kale babies to the range. Every hot basic bitch with leggings and a NorthFace jacket open carrying the newest cutest Apple iGun.

Fuck, if we could just win the granola faggots (liberals who love the outdoors, you know, drive Priuses and shit) we would have a fucking army at the polls. Imagine, all that sweet sweet public land that could be opened to dispersed shooting.
>>
>>32541294
Why not just be competent and give them nothing to find issue with?

I'm okay with having eyes on me if it lowers the chance of people being incompetent around me
>>
>>32541000
Lel, no ak's? What the fuck

>>32541097
>>32541008
Yeah I don't know of any outdoor ranges in central FL. I moved to Tampa and there's some outdoor ranges over here and in St Pete. Same for on the east coast over around Melbourne. But I think central FL is just too populated for outdoor ranges unfortunately.

I do enjoy outdoor during one of the few days that it isn't horrible outside
>>
>>32540597
Gun clubs are the new country club, haven't you heard?

More places to shoot is always a good thing.
>>
>>32541414
Until prices for ammo, funs, and attachments all skyrocket by 110%
>>
File: 1437535469101.gif (715KB, 358x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437535469101.gif
715KB, 358x225px
>>32541439
>no ak's? What the fuck
it could be that the owners think Aks are so inaccurate, they dont want them on the range shooting up walls and shit.
it could be they dont like evil commie guns.
it could be they have a perception of thugs and other lowlifes using the ak and dont want that type of client.
it could be all of the above.
this is all bullshit but i wouldnt be surprised if this was the mindset they have
>>
>>32541114
>I don't live where it snows.
>>
>>32540718
absolutely worth filtering
>>
>>32541461
>I don't know what supply and demand is

I doubt they'll do worse than the faggots and Fudds buying 15 ARs each and all the 9mm/ .22 LR
>>
indoor ranges are a good way to get lead poisoning, i wouldnt shoot at one regularly
>>
>>32541497
its doesnt snow too bad here in ohio, but i also shoot when it snows.
>>
>>32541554
I live in the northeast, all the outdoor ranges close in the winter.
>>
>>32541497
actually I live in PA, we get plenty of snow here
>>
>>32541543
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>32541101
Mac?
>>
>>32541654
Huh?
>>
>>32541101
>They also sell tendies and pizza for after shooting yummies

Nigga, please

http://www.bbycafe.com/menu/
>>
>>32541644
"Snow"
>>
>>32540597
The one i go to is the best place ive been to, ever. Resturant, school, work, home...it doesnt matter. The people there know what theyre talking about, most were LEO's or in the military, and arn't afraid to keep a range safe, as well as help out new shooters if theyre doing something wrong.

Hell, even a borderline fudd type of guy saw my gold Bersa thunder and wanted to shoot it (he was an RO). And the people that go there are amazingly friendly, too.

Theres even some borderline tacticool dudes.
>>
>>32541671
its be kind of neat if my local indoor place had a cafe. shoot for a few hours, hang out with your shooting buddies afterward with some coffee or a burger.
>>
>>32540597
I got a pamphlet for here at a gun show a while back. Rates are terrible, background checks required for every shooter. I'd honestly rather go out to Pawnee in the snow than deal with that.
>>
>>32541008
Chuluota Sportsman's club, and there's like a USPCA(sp) range near Orlando International
>>
>>32540718
I think he's funny
>>
>>32542068
It's for CBI background checks. The state of Colorado extorts people $6 for mandatory background checks.
>>
>>32542068
It's not through NICS, retard.
>>
there's an indoor range in Redmond WA where you must purchase a membership to use the range. with the basic membership, you're not allowed to rent any firearms, you have to bring your own.

they won't say it, but it's so you can't use one of their guns to off yourself
>>
>>32541680
not him but don't be a fag, PA regularly gets well over a foot of snow
>>
I shoot indoors a lot, since the range 10 minutes from me is open until 10PM, while the closest outdoor range is a 45 min drive into the hills and closes at 5 or 6.

My range is pretty barebones, though. Basic metal target hangers, no fancy decor, all they sell is really basic stuff like targets, ammo, earpro, etc, and the only "concessions" consist of a water cooler and an ancient Pepsi machine.

I like it though, it's cheap, convenient, they have a good selection of rentals, and the staff are bro tier. (I think there's some /k/ommandos there too, I've seen them using old /k/ memes as wallpapers, though they might have come from arfcom or whatever.) They allow pistol caliber carbines and unconventional targets too, from tennis balls to a giant foam rat that my friend and I bought on clearance after halloween once. (And proceeded to blow to pieces with his vintage Model 29.)
>>
>>32542476
This is why I frequent my indoor range. 15 minute drive (compared to 45 to outdoor), and it's way cheaper.

They're open till 8. I can just zip up there and shoot a while with little planning or notice. A trip to the outdoor range is a bit of a trip.
>>
>>32542416
>must purchase a membership to use the range
that just means its a private range
>>
>>32542416
>it's so you can't use one of their guns to off yourself
Shit like this makes me wanna kill myself in one of those ranges specifically.
>>
>>32540597
>snowflake indoor ranges
Actually, the snowflakes are outside, and sunset is before I get out of work. So, either I don't shoot for four months or I go indoors.
>>
>>32542416
I've heard of ranges that require you own a gun before you can rent one.
>>
I've been to a few nice in door ranges. While not my cup of tea since I like to shoot rifles, I can see why some people would like them. Some of them have very nice target systems and some even have those video targets programs. A few will occasionally hold action matches too, sometimes even a smaller scale 3 gun mater or even cowboy action.

There was even one that allowed BP to shoot for a few hours a week, which is nice for BP shooters in the area since the next nearest place that allows BP is an hour away and the nearest BLM land is 2 hours.
>>
>>32542924

This would be excellent. In contrast, I've had several scares at Reed's Indoor Range near San Jose when noguns swept me with their loaded rentals. You can rent handguns, shotguns, and .22s there with no gun experience or weapon of your own, as long as you're in a group of 2 or more. This range also told me when I asked that "no, we don't have any RSOs, we just keep our ears open for rapid firing." Jesus.

Other fun times at Reed's:

- Giggling women in heels and cocktail dresses magdumping in the lane next to mine, as I hope they don't catch hot brass and flip out
- The unaware dad, blasting away with some rented tactical shotgat, whose 7yo kid is in tears and constantly asking to leave (poorly fitted earpro, maybe?)
- The guy who loads the rental shotgun, racks and shell and puts it on fire, then leans it vertically up against the stand to mess with his phone

I've packed up my gear and GTFO at least once out of concern for my own safety.
>>
>>32540675
>two tallboys isn't really drinking

Yeah, and me playing "just the tip" isn't really fucking your sister, is it?
>>
>>32540597
the indoor range I go to kicks ass. cheap to shoot and they have a lot of 100 yard lanes and you can shoot anything up to .50 bmg. steel core, whatever the fuck you want. their bench rests suck though.
>>
File: 13523452.jpg (22KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
13523452.jpg
22KB, 640x352px
>going to an indoor range so you can pay to inhale lead dust
sorry I shoot in the woods because I actually enjoy my hobby
>>
Unfortunately for me the only gun ranges near me are indoor. There is an outdoor range but it's a "super sekret club" and only the cool kids are allowed in. I'm not spending $300 a year just so I can shoot some guns.
>>
>>32543559
Well, theres also the concussive quality of firing guns indoors, the little kid was probably overwhelmed as fuck by feeling the thuds in his chest, brass flying everywhere, and smelling sulfur.
>>
>>32540597
yo are you from fort collins senpai?
>>
File: 1483129604663.png (475KB, 577x564px) Image search: [Google]
1483129604663.png
475KB, 577x564px
>>32540597
>>32540856

I noticed this, actually. Local new gun shop that was across from a mom and pop market moved into a business park to build an indoor range while their old location got flattened--apparently, the market bought out their space and plans to expand.

I just hope they fit that new thing with proper soundproofing and ventilation or the neighbors in that park are gonna raise hell. Good on 'em, though--the other three indoor ranges close by me are getting on in years and in shabby states and if it means more folks get into the hobby, I welcome it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>32541414
>Fuck, if we could just win the granola faggots (liberals who love the outdoors, you know, drive Priuses and shit) we would have a fucking army at the polls. Imagine, all that sweet sweet public land that could be opened to dispersed shooting.

As a well-armed granola faggot, the last thing I want is more shooting on public land. There's plenty of places already, and I don't go on hikes because I want to be in a noisier environment than the city.
>>
File: distainforplebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
distainforplebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>32540597
>>
>>32544397

True. Either way, he wasn't having a fun time. His dad didn't give a shit, though - I guess using up the ammo for his rental gun was more important than his own kid's well-being.
>>
>>32540597
holy shit, that place is opening like 20 minutes from where I live

I'm still probably going to drive out to the Pawnee grasslands instead of paying for the privilege to have a safety officer looking down his nose at me, though.
>>
>>32542026
(You)
>>32540675
(Also You)
>>
>>32545766
(You)

is that how this game is done
>>
>>32541554
>>32541634
216/440 here, what indoor ranges do you guys prefer? Sherwin in Eastlake is the best bang for the buck at $15 for unlimited time, as far as i know
>>
>>32540856
I like it personally, nice not having broken glass and super confined booths all the time.
>>
>>32543559
Yea that's just completely unacceptable. Eventually something terrible will happen due to stupidity and the range will go full Paranoid Fudd and drive away everyone else.
>>
File: 1443273634422.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443273634422.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>32543625
>>
>>32541468
No because most ak owners are dumbfucks that shoot bimetal jackeeted ammo that tears up the backstop.
>>
File: anthony_hopkins_westworld.jpg (48KB, 720x484px) Image search: [Google]
anthony_hopkins_westworld.jpg
48KB, 720x484px
>>32540597
>be at indoor range
>next to one of the employees practicing his "tactical handgun shooting"
>fire a mag from my Makarov and set it down barrel facing downrange slide back to reload the mag
>he looks over at me
>taps me on the shoulder
>I'm confused at this point. How could loading a mag be in violation?
>he shouts "TURN THE GUN OVER, I CAN'T TELL IF THE EJECTION PORT IS EMPTY"
>mfw
>>
>>32541114
My indoor range is 100. Fucking $20 an hour though so I never even go
>>
>>32544424
Why would you not want more shooting on public land? Is it because you don't actually like the outdoors?
>>
>>32548750
>public land
Some of us live east of the Mississippi river
>>
File: 20160710_170712-1.jpg (3MB, 1839x2719px) Image search: [Google]
20160710_170712-1.jpg
3MB, 1839x2719px
>>32540597
>Indoor range is 5min from my house
>Very old
>Kinda run down
>Guys that run it are cool

I haven't seen any (LA fitness) type.Gun ranges yet.
>>
>>32543625
>fucking your sister
my sister was knocked up a 16 and had three kids by 20. now shes 300lbs and screams at her kids all the time. if you want to fuck that then you should drink a 30 pack.
>>
>>32548771
Well, don't do that.
>>
MA here. I only know of one good indoor range, but it doubles as a well-stocked gun store and they have good classes as well, plus the indoor range seems high-quality - well-ventilated, clean, etc.

It's definitely not as fun as shooting outside because it's short and really only suited for handguns, but at least it's open year-round, you don't need to be a member of a gun club, and you don't have to wait for everyone around you to stop shooting to put up/retrieve targets.

So they definitely have a place.

Interestingly, a "country club / pistol range" just opened up in one of the wealthiest & most liberal towns in MA. The rates are through the roof and the facilities no nicer than the range that I use, so I'll probably never go there, but it's nice to see the demand. More places to shoot is always good.
>>
File: 1420757739586.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420757739586.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>32548778
Next morning I'll try not to
>>
>>32540778
Beaverton checking in. Where's this place at? Haven't had a good indoor experience yet, but don't shoot enough due to work and kids taking my outdoors time away. Would be nice to find someplace reasonably close that I could let a couple off without taking an entire day to go inna.
>>
>>32540597
>indoor gun range
>not shooting underground in a sandstone cave system
bitch please
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>32542026
>tripfag taking his trip off to (you)
>>
>>32540597
I'd like an indoor range with something other than shitty plastic table arms. Would like to put a rest down and not have my long guns fall off.
>>
File: 1448782804277.jpg (91KB, 499x647px) Image search: [Google]
1448782804277.jpg
91KB, 499x647px
>>32540597

Sounds to me like you're a faggot, OP.

Went to QuickShot in Atlanta a few times. Indoor ranges aren't as nice as outdoor ranges, sure, but the folks who run that one are bretty good folks. Let me shoot a couple mags of my 9mm out of their fully fun rental MP5.

I think because indoor ranges lack a good bit they have to try harder, but they're also pushing the community shtick hard. Nothing wrong with that.

If you live inna city it's nice to have a place to go shoot a few mags before heading home after work. Still, if I'm gonna make a day out of shooting I'm still choosing to drive 45 minutes away to shoot something more than pistolas.
>>
>>32549502
I never take my trip off
>>
>>32549502
No, I am not him. You don't think he's funny because you've got a stick up your ass and take this shithole super serious.
>>
File: 1362628411169.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1362628411169.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>not living 30 min from absolute wilderness so you can go shooting on public land for free

Must suck living in the city
>>
>>32540597
>No fucking representation of Team Instinct

Injustice.
>>
>>32550043
Glad I'm not the only one who initially thought OP was going to complain about shooting and pokemon go people.
>>
>>32541008
Hernando Sportsman's Club
Ocala National Forest
>>
>>32548904
Pretty sure you're talking about massfirearms in your first bit, but what's the second, Weston?
>>
I went to a range with an electronic target system today, for the first time. I brought a 1911 and rented a CZ-75B and bought two boxes of 9mm on sale.

All things considered I did pretty well for not having shot a handgun for three or four years; my only real issues were flinching and dropping my head.
>>
>>32549034
Threat Dynamics in Sherwood
>>
>>32540597
people are finally realizing they can't stockpile anymore AR's' America's gun cabinet is completely full after 8 years of stockpiling.

now they realize they should use those things every once in a while

personally, if i didn't have land to shoot on, I wouldn't have anything other than a personal defense sidearm.

gun ranges are not cool and no fun to go to, no matter what way you cut it.

i feel sorry for you anons that live in cities.
>>
Indoor ranges are good, I have a few where I live. Fairly inexpensive to join. The one I belong to is 10mins walking distance from my home. I also belong to a Indoor/outdoor range that's 30mins away driving time. It all comes down to a matter of convince. I can never use the excuse the weather's to rough, or the range is to far. I shoot 2 times a week. Rain or shine. I just grab my shit and go. Op needs to stop being a faggot, criticizing his fellow shooters on their preferences. The more people that shoot, the better it is for our 2nd Amendment rights.
>>
>>32540856
I've actually been there. They are located just outside of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina. It is a pretty nice place and their store prices are decent on most items.

I think the main reason more indoor ranges are opening up is because of the shifting demographics of the US and gun owners in general. More and more Americans are living in urban areas rather than suburban areas or rural areas. This is especially true for young people, which is fastest growing demographic of gun owners. Because people want places to shoot that are conveniently close to them. Since this means opening up in urban areas, the ranges have to be indoors. That's just my two cents. Take it for what it is.
>>
>>32541035
This! Ever since I found a cheap outdoor range only 40 minutes from me that let me shoots steel core ammo and steel targets I haven gone back to an indoor range. Not being able to shoot magnetic projectiles really making getting your slav on difficult.
>>
>>32541634
Really? Why? If you live in the North East than you should be comfortable having to do shit in the snow.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-22-22-1.png (145KB, 1080x981px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-22-22-1.png
145KB, 1080x981px
>>32540847
They're a godsend during the winters here. But I agree, they have plenty of flaws, but it's nice to have more places to go to in order to get some time in with my handguns during the months where going outside kills you.
>>
There are 4 indoor ranges near me, only one of them is bro tier, the rest have dumb rules like 3 seconds between shots, no drawing practice, etc. The bro twit one lets me shoot at a discount since I go there a lot
Their actual shop has a shit selection though
>>
>>32556189
Oh and no RO
>>
File: IMG_1286.png (466KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
466KB, 853x480px
>>32541461
>excuse me sir are these bullets organic?
Mfw
>>
>>32541468
Could be that AKs don't lock open on empty and they want to be able to verify that all unattended guns are unloaded
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.