[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.303 British Ammo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image1 (1).jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Hey /k/, I just got some .303 British from a guy I know. He was saying they were called "head blasters" or something like that. I've tried looking up what the silver tip means, but so far Ive found nothing. The rounds were made in different factories so its not a signature of the company that made them. Any help is welcome
>>
>>32537221

What's stamped on the bottom of the casings?
>>
>>32537221
>soft tip .303
If you have a gun that shoots it, enjoy your new hunting rounds.
>>
>>32537221
i believe thats winchester silvertip and its supposed to act like a hollowpoint
>>
>>32537221
>union jack and stars and bars
ur a confused lad arent you
>>
File: image2.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>32537240
Sorry if its blurry
>>
>>32537221
The one looks to be Winchester silver tip. The other three seem to be generic soft point ammo..
>>32537301
And this pretty much confirms the Winchester. The others if I am reading it right are Dominion and R-P (Remington-Peters) and something else, maybe another Dominion.
>>
>>32537276
lol I just noticed that.

Op what the fuck.
>>
>>32537467
The last one is Imperial
>>
>>32537494
The South was based on English Common Law and culture.
>>
>>32537621
I had a Confederate flag and the Union Jack, and England helped the Confederates for a little while during the American Civil War so I figured why not fly them next to each other lmao
>>
>>32537642
Helping the traitorous south had the UK paying restitution to the US after the war.
>>
>>32538346
The whole of Europe was selling something or another to both side of the civil war.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.