[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makarov help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170104_102734.jpg (654KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_102734.jpg
654KB, 2048x1536px
Hey guys, might buy a Makarov off of Armslist at some point, currently talking to the guy. I'm not Makarov expert so can someone who is tell me a bit about what I'm looking at. I'm gonna post another pic too. Can someone tell me the production year, confirm place of origin, ect.? He wants $325
>>
Bump for help please
>>
For 325 you will be getting a Makarov made in Bugaria. They are the least expensive of the four countries of origin and the most prevalent. I would save 125 though as Sportsmans Guide has these on sale right now for $199
>>
File: IMG_20170104_102813.jpg (619KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_102813.jpg
619KB, 2048x1536px
>>
if that is the one it's a ruddian commercial model with the ajustable sights. Thes usually go well over 500
>>
>>32534614
>>32534645
Yeah, the add claims its Russian, so hop on it? Its the 9x18 one BTW, not the .380

http://www.armslist.com/posts/6280919/orlando-florida-handguns-for-sale--pair-of-russian-makarovs
>>
The 380 are worth less, thesr commercial models are also less collectable then the Russian Military ones with the fixed sights. Any Makarov is worth 325 so it should always be worth more.
>>
>>32534447
>>32534629
>>32534654
It's clearly fucking Russian you dick waving autist
>>
>>32534447
I would ask a couple of questions, OP

>Who etched "IJ-70 Cal. 9MM Makarov" on it? If it was the importer, why was the chambering not etched on it originally?

>Why does it have two serial numbers? Which will be the number of record for our sale?

>Can you show me a picture that shows the serial number on the receiver, so I know that I have an original pistol and not a frankenstein hybrid of two different pistols?

>I would also like to be able to read the text on the left side, which is illegible.

>Are there any makers marks anywhere on it that I can see?

If it cleared all of that, I'd offer $250.

It's not clean. It's not excellent condition. The red dot has fallen out of the safety (it's shown in "fire" position), it's pitted on the outside, and you need to see if the barrel is pitted too.
>>
>>32534447

I would definitely hop on this opportunity if you are looking for a makarov.

You are welcome.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/century-arms-bulgarian-makarov-semi-automatic-9x18mm-makarov-used-81-rounds?a=1934569
>>
File: but_senpai.jpg (110KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
but_senpai.jpg
110KB, 606x602px
If you don't buy a 200 dollar bulgy mak you are literally a cuck
>>
>>32534447
Is that a 10-rounder? If so, not worth it.
>>
>>32534447
You're looking at dickgrips
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.