[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If war came, episode 6 "The total defense"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: forsvaret-hardtestas-2.jpg (54KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
forsvaret-hardtestas-2.jpg
54KB, 790x444px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PIzFKynEZI&feature=share

During the Cold War, Sweden was one of the few countries in the world had such a developed total defense. This meant that the next military defense also was a civil part that would protect citizens in the event of war. In our fictional story about how the country would act in the event of discord is now the civil defense in full swing. And there's an old truth: war always affects the civilian population worst.
>>
File: Draken2.jpg (2MB, 3773x2288px) Image search: [Google]
Draken2.jpg
2MB, 3773x2288px
>>32533960

Since it doesnt have any subtitles and is in Swedish I doubht its intresting for anyone but us. Try posting it in /SvT/ or something.
>>
File: swedish-army-heraldic-lion.jpg (22KB, 384x214px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-army-heraldic-lion.jpg
22KB, 384x214px
>>32533960
To bad Sweden castrated itself after the Soviet Union collapsed.
>>
>>32533960
>sweden
>willing to die against what is basically a related race
>meanwhile, they're willing to be raped by niggers with an open arm

Once a cuck, forever a cuck
>>
>>32533981
That has no relevance to the Soviet Union. The dick on the lion was removed in order to not cause offense to people during international missions like Kosovo and Afghanistan.

Still a fucking tragedy, I'm not denying that, but it was more a case of PC hivemind than a reaction to the Su's collapse.
>>
>>32534005

>M-muh race

/pol/ please go and stay go
>>
>>32534005
>russians
>related race to swedes

Pick one you slavic troglodyte cuck.
>>
>>32533981
>olive branch becomes longer than the sword
what did they mean by that
>>
File: onjTsZR.gif (2MB, 580x473px) Image search: [Google]
onjTsZR.gif
2MB, 580x473px
>>32533971
Give me a couple of hours/days and I could probably throw up some crappy subtitles
>>
>>32533981
That's not a Swedish heraldic lion. Swedish government agencies are bound by laws on heraldic symbols, but the NBG wasn't a Swedish organization so it wasn't covered by the law.
>>
>>32533981
It's not a swedish lion, and it wasn't Sweden who nudered it. But nice bait, friend.
>>
>>32533960
Not posting the actual version.

https://youtu.be/jDFBqR5cOuE

Invasion starts at 30:00, this is what every conscript had to watch during my days
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERvENvL95s
>>
File: 1375571780776.png (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375571780776.png
23KB, 800x600px
>>32533960
>Sweden
>Total defence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No
>>
Sweden used to be so fucking awesome and militarized. You were issued a Carl Gustav SMG after conscription.

Fucking commies ruined everything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.