[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23

What happens to our rights now /k/?
Hearing Protection act is definitely getting passed, maybe next we can repeal the Hughes Amendment?
>>
>>32531401

You're way too overconfident. HPA definitely has a CHANCE of passing now but I'll be shocked if repealing the Hughes Amendment even gets a mention.
>>
File: 1481432845979.jpg (36KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481432845979.jpg
36KB, 388x380px
>everyone talking about Hearing Protection Act and other dope fun stuff
>All this shit will still be illegal in CA

pls halp me donel chrum
>>
File: download.jpg (96KB, 891x1385px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
96KB, 891x1385px
>>32532079
What are your CC laws like? Nationwide CC reciprocity would mean you could get a permit in Nevada and it will be valid in your home state.
>>
>>32532079
Move dummy. Get out of there before California fucks off to be its own country and then you have to immigrate back to America.
>>
>>32531401
HPA first
Import laws next. Guns that meet the 75 point requirement are illegal because of their county of origin (Such as the PYa, IIRC I calculated it gets 82 points, but it's illegal because of a Clinton era arms trade deal with Russia)
SBRs and SBSs third. (Shortening a barrel does not make a gun more deadly, and SBRs are hardly concealable)
Hughs last.
>>
File: 1392086624644.jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
1392086624644.jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>>32531401

I'm anxious to see the reaction to suppressors by the gun world en masse if the HPA passes.

I have one, but I find it to be horribly underwhelming. It's still loud as fuck, 10x dirtier, makes the gun longer, heavier, mounting system never fucking works. $1000+ just sitting in my safe.

It will also be mind-blowing the amount of suppressor "manufacturers" that will pop up overnight. Not that competition is bad, more power to them, but every fuckass with a lathe is going to turn out a bunch of non-concentric shit.

Then you've got user-error to factor in. My LGS used to sell huntertown arms suppressors, which are direct-thread only - and people still manged to fuck them up. Shooting 556 through a .22lr suppressor, cross-threading, bumpfire stocks on non-f/a rated, etc.

It will be great, and a tremendous victory for gun rights and I 100% support it and hope it passes, but I'm really curious what some of the fallout will be even on the pro-gun side.
>>
no, the hughes amendment is off the table. its not even in the same room. why do you idiots keep thinking "muh full auto" is gonna happen? its fucking not. them absolute most that will happen is it gets considered to be revised if and after a whole mess of other shit involving mental health and background checks become a thing infringing on literally everything about the 2nd

2nd: Why the fuck do you idiots keep saying sanctions will be lifted? because trumps buddy buddy with Putin? because he said he'd undo Obama's shit? more than half the fucking USA still thinks russians and their goods are garbage, the majority of congress isnt gonna go and repeal some antio russian acts because of anything. Trump isnt gonna do it because it would be taking money out of the pockets of american gun companies that are now edging the danger zone because he was elected 922r isnt gonna be taken out, and no import laws will change. we can fucking hope, but the best we're gonna get is suppressors and shall issue concealed carry
I want a fucking AK105 clone with all my balls, but I know its not gonna happen just because orange cheeto man is the leader of the free world

>if deez digits repeat, everything I said above is a lie
>>
File: raifu.jpg (3MB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
raifu.jpg
3MB, 1920x2880px
>>32532188
>huntertown arms suppressors
i have one
>people still manged to fuck them up
because they're pure shit mate
>>
>>32532142
California fought on the side of the people that said states can't become their own countries during the civil war.
>>
>>32532197
What's the deal with it?

Regardless of quality (though I'd like to hear what problems you've had with yours) the problems people were bringing in were more based off of absolute mental retardation.

You'd have to be pretty out of the loop to put a .22lr suppressor on a 5.56 and then get upset at the mfr when you blow it up.
>>
>>32531401
The priority for 2017 is the ACA, 2018 is going to be SS.

It's not happening.
>>
I feel like it has a shot, but you bet your ass as soon as it gets close and the media gets wind of it, it will dominate every news cycle for weeks - complete with every report featuring at least three movie scenes and "pew pew" sounds.
>>
>>32532188
You're describing American gun culture problems in general.
>hey, watch me blow up this car packed full of tannerite!
>>
>>32532226
>be me circa '12
>eye balling cans supper hard
>LGS has HTA suppressors
>google/youtube fu engage
>Tim at MAC says HTA is GTG
>LGS now running sale on Kestrel 5.56 for $300 out the door minus stamp
>buy can
>6 months to the day get call
>drive like mad man to get can
>take can to range
>shooting starts
>15 rounds int
>endcap strike
>wtf.exe
>in 15rnds the can had loosened itself at every thread it could
>wobbles like a half erect nigger dick
>hand tighten everything like jamal grabbing a white girls ass
>same things 15rnds later
>go home and email HTA
>2 weeks go by and nothing
>call them....no answer
>call them every 3 to 4 days....no answer
>call every day for one week straight....no answer
>get name directory from stupid answer machine bitch
>call every extension till i get a faggot
>get some asshat in engineering
>bitch about shitty CS and massive shit can
>bruhidontfuckingcare.ini
>get CS whore
>LOL just send it back and we will fix it
>send it in
>3 months later I finally get it back
>fixed nothing
cont in a bit
>>
File: untitled.gif (2MB, 174x182px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
2MB, 174x182px
>>32532248
Except our side doesn't trust the MSM, and caring what your enemies think of you is maximum cucktard. Trump giving people permission not to care is the single best thing to happen since the 60's.
>>
>>32532289
What the fuck happened to that poor guy?
>>
File: 1432766132286.jpg (2MB, 6010x979px) Image search: [Google]
1432766132286.jpg
2MB, 6010x979px
>>32531401
>tfw I love my fellow /k/ommandos
>tfw I see how they act

I'm sorry I just can't approve of typical spurgs going full retard. One of these school shooters will actually score some points and things get worse.
>>
File: 20150116_180947.jpg (957KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20150116_180947.jpg
957KB, 2988x5312px
>>32532283
>buy shitty HTA/YHM quick detach kit
>assemble kit
>shoot one round
>end cap strike again
>herewefuckinggo.gif
>after a few hours of fucking around
>find out QD adapter threads out to far and wont engage male end of YHM brake
>basically it screws to far out
>find out the threads inside the registered part angle off at the last two threads
>make galvanized steel washer to fix
>Finally get can to work properly after about a year
>one QD adapter, Few Oz of rocksett, a galvanized steel washer and a fuck load of torque
>i now have a can that still isnt hearing safe

2/10 would not buy again
>>
>>32532196
>Make America Great Again
>Buy Russian
>>
>>32532309
Its his Halo Arbiter Cosplay.
All joking aside, I have no idea but I agree with you in saying, he really is a poor guy. Has so much shock and adrenaline literally just can't comprehend the severity of whats happened to him.
>>
I'd love to make a silencer out of a Voss bottle sometime, probably experiment with it and see if i get better performance out of steel wool, washers, or a combination of both.
>>
he's not gonna do shit for you dumb gullible faggots
>>
File: MACnolike.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
MACnolike.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>32532328
>>32532283
>Tim at MAC says HTA is GTG

Here's your first and biggest fuckup. He's a salesman posing as a reviewer.
>>
File: electricboogaloo2.jpg (873KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
electricboogaloo2.jpg
873KB, 1920x1080px
>>32532399
It wasn't so obvious to me back then. Not like it is now. But he was the final nail in the coffin so to speak. Id seen plenty of Jewtubbers say it was GTG. Now I have a really expensive and shitty memento as to why Jewtubbers cant be trusted.
>>
>>32532383
No one else would have given us this much hope. What difference, at this point, does it make?
>>
File: IMG_0849.png (94KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0849.png
94KB, 595x397px
>>32532109
They're technically obtainable but not by a poorfag like me. I rent a room and you have to present a utility bill (among other things) to be considered. National reciprocity would definitely be great.

>>32532142
See above, poorfag here. I would love to move, but I barely got into a decent job about a year ago and money is still super tight.
>>
>>32532352
exactly my point.

>>32532418
allen engineering, surefire and KAC are the only gtg no questions asked suppressor makers, everyone else is suspect. (small exceptions may include Gemtech, AAC, Dead Air, SilencerCo)
>>
>>32532469
again, I know. I will not be making that mistake twice. Im kinda holding off to see if the HPA gets passed or not. If it does, holy fuck suppressor will vanish for a couple years straight.
>>
>>32532489
Turns out it's piss easy to use Binder Jetted 3d printed metal alloys to make good monolithic baffle stacks, out of steel alloys and even inconel.

So, what I see happening is that people will rush to put out basic pats components that end users can easily assemble.
>>
File: 20160226_215331.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160226_215331.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>32532516
Like someone said earlier, you will see loads of mom and pop machine shops pumping shit cans out all damn day long. As a CNC machinist I can confirm this in a heart beat. There might be 10 companies that rise from the ashes of shit heads that will truly make a great can but cant be bothered with all the red tape horse shit from the BATFE.
>>
File: _.jpg (363KB, 1888x2274px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
363KB, 1888x2274px
>>32532542
I could give a fuck about that, I only want to make my own baffle stacks honestly. I already know what works for me.
>>
>>32532557
Then do it. Shits super easy with some basic knowledge of machinery.
>>
>>32532561
... no shit.
>>
>>32532563
then why you here saying you WANT to make your own shit. Do it. Right now. NOW. make can and post to the chin
>>
>>32532568
Dude >>32532557
>>
>>32531401
>repeal the Hughes Amendment
Damn nigga that's a good joke.
The second it would even be considered, even for an instance, you'd get tons of "pro gun" people popping out of the woodwork going "MUH INVESTMENTS!" because they spent $50,000 on a full auto uzi or some shit because they're bad with money and bought hardware rather than stock/ bonds/gold/silver.

Much like the import bans that where put in place to support American manufacturers (presumably), Hughes sadly isn't going anywhere.

In the end in the distant future the voting demographics will shift enough to where the people will willingly instill a totalitarian police state and finish eating up that second amendment pie, but for this brief window in history we have the change to grab them by the scruff of the neck, and gutpunch them until they at least maybe throw a few bits of what they've already eaten up.
>>
>>32532615
This. Relish in four years of no AWB and dig in for the long haul.
>>
>>32532368
i dunno OP somethin about glass doesn't seem very sturdy
>>
>>32532355
>>32532289
It's movie makeup ya dinguses.
>>
>>32532702
ah well then it wouldn't be too difficult to prove what movie

i'm pretty sure it's real
>>
>>32532615
The vast majority of gun owners (not to mention their representatives) have no idea what the Hughes Amendment is. No one is going to give a single shit about collectors because (1) we are sticking it to Big Gooberment (seriously FUCK BATFE... F&F, Waco, 7n6, shoe strings, and just boundless incompetence and honestly spite towards every gun owner) and (b) it helps out come reelection time.
>>
>>32532722
>It helps out come reelection time.
Wait, I thought the working class whites that were formerly democrats are what won him the election. How does making suppressors and full auto easier to obtain gain any traction with that voter group? If he follows through with his jobs promises I'm sure that voter base will overlook it but not everyone is a single issue 2a voter
>>
>>32532734
Anyone assuming anything about the the early days of the trump presidency and what will get worked on in congress is probably wrong.

I'd love to see the Hearing Protection Act pass, but I'm also not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>32532734
Trump will have to throw his 2A people a bone. Don Jr. can tell him what we want. I'm not trying to hype anything, but like I said, the BATFE is easy to frame as a corrupt institution that hurts real people.

>>32532750
We can do HPA, I'm going to say that is going to happen. It will happen. I'm looking ahead and negativity isn't a strong position to start from. It's easy to explain to people how ridiculous and contradictory gun laws are. It's easy.
>>
>>32532750
sad to admit but i agree with that sentiment completely.

would be cool to come back to the US to news of no hassle suppressors or off the shelf FA's but its just not likely and i can imagine it not lasting
>>
>>32532789
A huge difference in the culture now, which is the reason why we are in the golden age of suppressors, is because the first thing people think of isn't Hollywood Bag Guys... people think about Seal Team 6 and Team America and there is abso-fucking-lutely no reason why Joe Bob can't dress up and shoot steel like the heroes he masturbates to streaming on Netflix.
>>
>>32532785
theres a difference between being negative and being honest or pragmatic.

its not beneficial to the companies that make suppressors to have more instant competition and the left is more than likely watching trump so close they can make the in depth details of the contents of his nasal pores.

>mfw the left plans a mass shooting soon to bring attention to it
>>
>>32532196
Why do you have to bring reason into this?
I...I just want a PL-15 ;-;
>>
File: 1482320795331.jpg (35KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
1482320795331.jpg
35KB, 640x459px
>>32531401
The same thing that happened during the Bush administration: nothing. Gun rights is a carrot to get the voters out, and the elites can do whatever they want already.

When Obama can send people into a panic and a clear stock shelves, there's no incentive to feed you that carrot. Maybe the HPA to give us a nibble, but Trump was a gun grabber before and a leopard don't change his spots. Not that I think he's a secret crusader, but I doubt very much that he even gives a shit about our rights.

Even still, the government can't just violate states' rights and override bans. California will fight that provision and it will win.
>>
>>32532820
theres a difference between being negative and being honest or pragmatic.
That's because you can't see your own bias. Things are changing. Your normalcy bias is telling you that it's not changing but it is. It only takes a small group of people with an unshakable belief to change things. Most people never see it coming.
>>
>>32532816
maybe were watching two completely different paintings here because shit is the exact opposite of what you wrote.

modern day america places the anti-american flag burner as the hero unless its a female in which case it just grrl power round house kicks shit all the time because equality or something

then again i haven't been home in some time so who knows how shit is but the last time i was there college campuses were shut down because they couldn't prove that males had penises or some shit anymore
>>
>>32532836
Cynicism doesn't make you better or smarter than anyone else. It makes you useless. This is why I think the most vocal gun owners don't actually care about all the shit they talk about. They have a gun fetish and like to fantasize about duty and responsibility but when it comes down to it they like guns for other reasons.
>>
>>32531401
Let me put on my speculation hat.

-National reciprocity of CC licenses probably.
-Less import bans but more tariffs (which I'd still take because an SVD at 200% markup is still cheaper than what they go for now). Non US-market guns will no longer be unobtanium, just expensive.
-Hearing Protection Act? Long shot. Just like Hughes Amendment and SBRs/SBSes.
-Disbanding of the ATF might happen for budget cut reasons, but not because they are less than worthless at their jobs. More on the grounds that they are literally government/taxpayer cancer like most alphabet soup agencies.
-California? Nothing directly. Fingers crossed his SCOTUS appointment takes up cases pushed by Calguns and CRPA and finally bitch-slaps the 9th into submission, but it'll never really end unless passing laws specifically for the purpose of violating rights and harassing a minority group becomes a crime (fat chance).

Living in CA is pure suffering. Still planning on getting out when I can. If I move to your state eat a dick I'm not going back.
>>
>>32532842
You are basically describing young people (you are probably young as well?). You know what MOST people think of when they hear "young people," right? "Stupid." They think, "young and stupid." Young people also don't vote, so all your friends back home literally don't fucking matter.
>>
>>32532854
No, my observational and critical thinking skills do.

Dare to dream all you like, but don't get swept away with it.
>>
>>32532836
Feds can totally override state bans now that 2A is an individual right under DC V. Heller and is incorporated against the 14th Amendment under McDonell v. Chicago.

They can spin a law passed in US congress as "civil rights legislation", or strike out CA's laws without passing any federal laws with a 9th circuit (fat chance) decision or SCOTUS which is pretty much our only hope now. If it doesn't work we here in CA are totally fucked and it's just a matter of time till guns are 99.999% banned outright. We have 2 years until Newsom is Governor and then it'll get REALLY crazy.

Basically, there is a bare minimum amount of rights you have when accused and on trial for a crime. States can allow for more rights, but not less. There is currently a nebulous bare minimum of what gun rights we have, obviously we have a right to legally own a gun in some capacity. Is it limited to muskets or totally un-fucked-with AR-15s? Is it OK to require licensing? We need a case to establish that.
>>
>>32532884
>Dare to dream
I'm doing nothing of the sort. I'm making valid observations just like you. We have momentum. HPA is ours to lose. We are getting the Supreme court. BATFE is a mess and no one would miss them. The "forgotten man and woman" don't trust the media or Hollywood, they want to feel proud of their country (not neo-conservative lies), they want to MAGA.
>>
>>32532309
He was a criminal that attempted to an hero so he won't face trial. He failed and blew off his face with 7.62 NATO
>>
>>32532874
i said nothing to insult you but you go off like that. can you not have a civil argument?
>>
>>32532922
No. That doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>32532440

I never used a utility bill. I always used my car registration. Never had a issue with it.
>>
>>32532916
there goes all this "we and ours" shit
>>
>>32532910
>Feds can totally override state bans now that 2A is an individual right under DC V. Heller and is incorporated against the 14th Amendment under McDonell v. Chicago.
You have the right to bear arms, not accessorize.
>>
>>32532916
>We have momentum.
You have nothing but promises. You wait for those in power to give you liberty, like a hungry man in a bread line.
>>
>>32532929
no your ridiculous opinion that you seem to think is fact makes you wrong
>>
>>32532934
Yes but my point still stands in that a line needs to be drawn. CA legislators currently seem to think that ammunition is an accessory that isn't needed to exercise 2nd Amendment rights. I think most people would disagree.
>>
>>32532931
I'm sorry. So what is your opinion if you are so special? Sit around and watch? Think "critically?"

>>32532942
I see you haven't been paying attention. You can go to the back of the line.

>>32532943
I'm sorry you lack common sense.
>>
>>32532789
Title 1 suppressors could happen. It's easy to sell them as what they are, safety devices.
>Every car ever built came with essentially the same thing
>How many people do you know with tinnitus/hearing damage caused by loud noises?
>In europe it's considered rude to shoot without one

Besides they only reason they got tacked onto the NFA in the first place was to make it harder to poach game in the great depression. Obviously this is no longer an issue.
>>
>>32532955
put your trip back on so we can filter you please
>>
>>32532734
Working class whites are the ones that own the most guns. Its more relevant then you think.
>>
>>32532955
>I see you haven't been paying attention.
No, you're desperate and delusional.
>>
>>32532964
the selling point isn't the problem i'm seeing. The current mfg of suppressors requires time, money and paperwork and they aren't going to let a cash cow reproduce without getting their share of the loot.
>>
>>32532934
Get the fuck off this board you literal statist.

>one tyrant in sacramento has priority over another in DC.
>>
File: image.png (214KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 500x372px
>>32532968
Feel free to add something valuable to the conversation any time. Your doom and gloom is boring.

>>32532981
Our 2A rights have been advancing. You should probably stop talking now.

>>32532983
The BATFE is a net expenditure.
>>
>>32532994
how many fedoras do you own?
>>
>>32532984
You should read that there constitution if you want to talk about law.
>>
>>32532997
5. How many dragon dildos do you own?
>>
>>32532997
Fuck off.
>>
File: download.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>>32533001
Care to explain that?
>>
>>32532196
2nd point is likely accurate, especially because of the part about it taking money away from American companies. If he does anything it would be lifting the import bans and replacing them with increased import taxes.

On the Hughes amendment, I also don't think it will happen, but due to a much simpler reason: the people who want it, don't have the means to push for it, and the people with the means, don't care enough about it. I'd personally like to see a play where we ask for unrestricted full-auto then compromise with removing burst fire from the machine gun definition.

Also I really want to fix the pistol carbine "not a stock" bullshit, but I'm honestly afraid trying to do so would result in redefining a firearm to be more than the receiver and generally just fuck everything up even worse.
>>
>>32533032
>Amendment X
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
>>
>>32533001
Did.

10th amendment does not triumph over the 2nd amendment or any other one.

Otherwise we'd still have fucking slavery in the South because the states could tell the feds to fuck off.

Just because the libs have been abusing federal supremacy doesn't mean you should blame the tool that is government nor forget the fact that arms proliferation is a one sided street toward government deregulation.

Every states rights fag I know who brings up this forgets that getting better guns like uncucked rifles or FA and taking out tons of registrations cannot be undone easily. Nor would those individuals who just got said freedoms just give them away at the slight hint of federal hypocracy.

Gun control is a shoddy dam, and once it starts breaking there's no way to hold back the tide.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (42KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
42KB, 992x558px
>>32533055
It's funny how liberals suddenly care about the Constitution now, isn't it? Now liberals are all about states' rights. LOL
>>
>>32533059
>10th amendment does not triumph over the 2nd amendment or any other one.
It doesn't have to: accessories are not covered, only weapons proper.

Stop being obtuse.
>>
>>32533078
>hehe it's a bilateral issue
>court cases, you're fired!
>>
>>32532942
Stop that New Speak now, dissident.
>>
>>32533113
>accessories
On guns.

Supreme Court tends to disagree.

Otherwise any gun ban would be okay because we could get slam fire shotguns or muskets.

Nice try troll.
>>
>>32533035
>Also I really want to fix the pistol carbine "not a stock" bullshit
Why? Leave it exactly as it is. The only way to improve it would be to remove SBRs from NFA, any other changes would be a disaster.
>>
>>32533159
>Supreme Court tends to disagree.
Truly? Do you have the case so I can read it?

>>32533159
>Otherwise any gun ban would be okay because we could get slam fire shotguns or muskets.
Caetano v. Massachusetts says otherwise. Regardless, you don't need a suppressor to fire a gun.
>>
>>32531401
>Hearing Protection act is definitely getting passed
wait really?

Shit I'm glad I never grabbed a surpressor yet.
can't wait for that to go down to like 100 dollars.
>>
>>32533055
Your state does not have the right to hold you indefinitely without charging you with any crime, deny your right to speak freely or peacefully practice your religion, deny you representation by a lawyer in court or confiscate your private property without due process.

If the 2nd amendment is a right enjoyed by individual citizens it must be protected by some standard that the states must comply with.
>>
>>32533201
Trump is a proponent of stop and frisk. Kiss your 4th amendment goodbye.
>>
>>32533188
Massachusetts is an example of how even non firearms are still protected.

And would you classify magazines or autoloading capacity as accessories or part of the guns proper?

Because the Heller lawsuit would say those features are part of handguns that are protected.
>>
>>32533231
Muh stop and frisk

Yea git fucked libtard gang members don't have the right to carry guns, they can get fucked all day long for all I care.

Let me pose you this question, is it more morally acceptable for a gang member to kill an innocent person(s) or would it be better to implement a system that would prevent criminals from carrying guns on their person everywhere they went, which goes a good ways towards preventing killings.
>>
>>32533231
Then the tea party and constitutional guys raise a massive stink so Trump backs off.

Trump's not a king, he barely won the electoral college by a 100k votes in progun states. He cannot piss off that kind of margin and get away with it in his first 4 years.
>>
>>32532079

>5v4 constitutionalist SCOTUS soon
>someone sues NY over SAFE
>someone sues MD over AWB
>someone sues Cali over AWB/registration/ammo permit
>now all of this is unconstitutional

Don't worry friend, we're doing our best. Hold on a little longer.
>>
>>32533247
>Yea git fucked libtard gang members don't have the right to carry guns, they can get fucked all day long for all I care.
People like you are why our freedoms are being eroded.

Watch and see if there isn't a bill to prevent "domestic terrorists/illegals" from buying and owning guns.
>>
>>32532315
>School shooter packing full retard AR
>1 round in fellow student, 29 in ceiling
>>
>>32533265
Okay bud, have fun letting Jamal rape your wife because you got shot in the back by some hoodie with a strap that police could've stopped.

I hope you enjoy those skyhigh deaths in the city's from letting gang-based criminals walk freely with illegal weaponry.

And git fucked kiddo I live in az in downtown PHX I have to deal with fucking spics all day long, you think they care about the consequences of killing an American or otherwise? No they'll just jump the border and wait a few months and be back. I have to live in an area with these fucks, I doubt you do you little suburbanite shit. Fuck off back to your gentrified neighborhood
>>
>>32533282
Born and raised in Flint, Michigan actually.

But go on, tell me about how you want to give up freedom for security.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (964KB, 5142x3428px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
964KB, 5142x3428px
>>32533231
>mfw being a nigger is probable cause
>>
>>32533287
Go on, tell me how you want innocent civvies to die from gang related violence.

How's that freedom working for you post NAFTA, oh sorry to soon? Nice local economy that gained so much from more freedom right?

The whole point of the social contract is to relinquish rights/freedoms for safety.
>>
>>32533247
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>32533353
>Go on, tell me how you want innocent civvies to die from gun violence and assault rifles
>>
File: download.jpg (42KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
42KB, 500x489px
>>32533358
Profiling works. Gun control doesn't.
>>
>>32533358
It's not an infringement of rights to confiscate illegal guns from criminals.
>>
>>32533360
The whole fucking point of stop and frisk is to get criminals who literally have guns on them off the streets. It's not about taking guns from literal anybody's you lolbertarian fuck.
>>
>>32533377
So you wouldn't mind if I just searched you right now then?
>>
>>32533380
Go for it Johnny boy, I like two fingers in my ass.

>What is profiling
>What is reasonable plausablity
>What are roads :^)
>>
>>32533370
It is if it's done without due process.
>>
File: image.png (360KB, 1339x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360KB, 1339x1047px
>when you have a never ending supply of tears
>>
>>32532079
california laws are unconstitutional
they WILL be removed
>>
>>32533413
Man he's going full Spaceballs isn't he?

Kind of funny though when you realize he doesn't drink, but Obama home brews.
>>
>>32533406
Felons do not have the right to own a firearm, posseson of such is a felony. Do you understand that?

Are you aware you are arguing in favor of allowing felons to commit more felonys and potentially use said arms in the process of a homicide(s)
>>
>>32532615
>investing in something artificially made valuable
it's like diamonds
>>
>>32533413
It's amazinging how salty the libs are. the mere mention of Trump sends them Into to a fit of rage and they're so programmed it's impossible for them to conceive of him doing anything good
>>
>>32533430
>the state is never wrong
>>
>>32533441
It's almost like they had the upper hand for 8 years and now they're at a lose
>>
>>32533366
Profiling is gun control anon.
>>
>>32533447
>everyone I don't like is Hitler
Their whole playbook was geared for Jeb Bush, ie. using 'rally and shame' tactics designed to make a weak opponent concede, and that just doesn't work on Trump. It's a huge strategic blunder. They are completely unable to adapt. It's glorious. I hope they never recover.
>>
>>32533445
>Things I never said for 500

Rights given freely by the people whom hold the state =/= the state taking rights away by force.

We have clearly define rules, such as the illegality of ownership of firearms if the person in question is a felon. Under our current circumstances of that rule being broken by most any street thug for years whoch now dictates a strong and forceful response if we ever wish to return to a time where that rule is followed, and the measurements required to enforce the rules that we set up in this instance, such as stop and frisk, can and will be done away with.

The system is broken to a point requiring harsh and extreme methods, we as inhabitants of this state are compelled to bring deliquents to heel, in order to habor and nurture the growth of our secular western values.

Sorry that you want to fuck us all in the name of "muh freedom"
>>
File: untitled2.jpg (450KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.jpg
450KB, 1024x761px
>>32533451
It's not gun control, it's nigger control, ie. the real problem. Let niggers become your social equal and they will destroy everything you built and devour you.
>>
>>32533479
I'm sorry you draw breath.
>>
>>32533475
3 million popular votes and whites losing their majority by 2020 says they might just make a come back
>>
>>32533503
I didn't kidnap them from Africa because I was too lazy to put in a days work anon. Funny how Mexicans took their place and now they're hated too. Those dastardly Mexicans letting farmers willingly pay them money
>>
>>32533523
I'm sorry you steal the productivity of construction companies by using public roads, sorry that you steal water from your tap and breathe air you didn't pay for. Your just a dirty little statist theif huh?
>>
>>32533536
What in the flying fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>32533531
>good goy: the post
>>
>>32533567
I'm just saying I feel sorry about all the resources you steal on the daily. Did you remember to pay for that sunlight you are using??? What about the money you owe your neighbour for that grass on your lawn, you know, that grass that has a genetic structure 99% the same as your neighbors patented genealogy of grass.

Come on now you statist fuck stop stealing shit
>>
>>32533430
regardless of the law, it's beyond fucktarded that a criminal can be released from prison and still not be trusted with a firearm. If society can't trust a person with the means to defend themselves, that person shouldn't have been reintegrated.
>>
>>32533567
I think he's saying you're a poorfag who doesn't pay taxes commensurate to the services you are using. Or perhaps he is suggesting the net benefit you enjoy of living in the company of Americans and their institutions is hypocritical in light of your libertarian ideology.
>>
>>32533582
100% max autismo here.
>>
>>32533588
A violent criminal who got put in because of assualt likely committed the crime with a firearm, it doesn't make sense to give them guns again. I would be open to something like compelled storage at a range or police station. If you want to argue for non violent offences then I agree, that law should change + domestic abuse charges (not convictions) shouldn't DQ gun ownership

>>32533595
Lolbertarian can't handle bants? Get fucked.
>>
File: ntbtw.jpg (2KB, 148x25px) Image search: [Google]
ntbtw.jpg
2KB, 148x25px
>>32533621
>A violent criminal who got put in because of assualt likely committed the crime with a firearm
https://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gun-violence/Pages/welcome.aspx
>>
>>32533628
Still doesn't change the fact that said individual has shown a disposition trending toward violence. Prison isn't designed to rehabilitate anymore, and is in need of Reformation. If it were I would be more disposed toward agreeing with the idea of allowing ex-convicts rights to self defense via firearms
>>
>>32532615
This, unfortunately.

I don't get why so many people are thinking this election sets us up forever. We're certainly light-years ahead of where'd we'd be under Hillary, but Trump could do literally nothing for 4 years and we'd still be better off than if she'd won.

>inb4 NeverTrumper
I volunteered for his campaign every weekend for months before the election, fuck off.

This isn't the time to sit back and put our feet up thinking it's all taken care of. That time will never come because there will always be people out there looking to destroy freedom so they can have more power for themselves, and plenty of useful idiots that go along with them in the name of safety and (a false sense of) security.
>>
Stop and frisk is constitutional for now. You're going to have to find a new crack dealer after Jamal gets locked up. Deal with it you liberaltarian bleeding heart hippy faggots.
>>
What would be fucking great if the Hughes Amendment is repealed BUT,
the ONLY weapons you MUST buy a stamp for are weapons BUILT for full auto.
Lightning Links, DIAS and putting in full auto triggers yourself DONT have to be registered.
One is a proper machine gun, and the others are "accessories" like a shoe string.
>>
>>32533646
>the ideal solution is to compromise
That is stupid.
>>
>>32533113
According to that stupid logic states can pass laws limiting the first amendment as long as they only apply to things other than literally standing on a street corner and yelling. Bullhorns, letters, the radio, TV and the internet are all "accessories" to free speech.

The Federal government is supposed to exist to defend the nation and protect our rights from state governments that get too authoritarian.
>>
>>32532418
>>32532328
Did you use a lock washer?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/105598711
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.