[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw when I could be a felon at the end of the month and cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 1483251479752.jpg (35KB, 626x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483251479752.jpg
35KB, 626x405px
Tfw when I could be a felon at the end of the month and cant own a firearm of my own wat do /k/
>>
>>32530827
Gas kikes
>>
>>32530827
Don't be a felon?
>>
>>32530827
First things first, don't break the law. Though it's a little late for that.
Second, buy one from a google
>>
>>32530827
hire a great lawyer
>>
>>32530827
Buy gun anyways.
Continue being a felon.
>>
>>32530827
The first thing you're going to do is story time.

What'd you do Nigger?
>>
Ok but like first im a poor fag cant afford a good lawyer second is there any way I could unbecome a felon
>>
>>32530862
Ok anon one sec
>>
>>32530863
After a few years you could ask a judge to wipe your record clean but it depends on the state and unlikely.
Get a black powder revolver and stash it away. When you get out of prison if youre that unlucky you can still own that.
>>
>>32530827

do you have the opposite of what turned michael jackson white?
>>
Op here
>be me
>be dumb as fuck
>see lil bro on some gay messaging app
>ask what the fuck that is
>get clever idea
>know every one makes fun of him as a school shooter
> log in and make school shooting jokes
>shit gets serious
>school calls me 18 and in my senior year b4 underage b8
> fess up because lil bro actually has a future
Fucking kill me pls
>>
>>32530924
wow
that is....
stupid
on your part, i mean
>>
>>32530879
Like a repeal
>>
>>32530943
no as in they might expunge your record
look up laws on expunging records in your state
>>
>>32530924
You dipshit. Maybe you could drag your charge down from uttering threats to disturbing the peace or something? If you clearly weren't serious about any of it, I mean. I'm no lawyer. But IIRC, felons in the US are still allowed to own BP guns, muskets, muzzle-loaders and shit. Better than nothing.
>>
>>32530924
Yeah no, you don't deserve guns. Not even BP.
>>
>>32530931
Yeah I know
>>
>>32530966
>>32530924
This, good job fucking up your life being a faggot about faggots
>>
>>32530924
>making jokes
>felony
Stupid, it may have been, but every one of you thinking this is legitimate grounds for revoking a person's rights needs to neck himself.

Columbine panic fucked us.
>>
tbqh get legal advice on reddit
much more informative and trustworthy advice will be found there, as much as we hate them
>>
>>32531011
Thanks anon
>>
>>32530827
disregard federal law like everyone else does.

do not give the police any reason to be near your property, and shoot only on your own property.

also do not take your firearms off your own property.

aside from that, get your rights restored.
>>
>>32530924
Were they just general jokes or were they statements that could be construed as specific threats?

There was a student my high school a long time ago that got expelled for making a CS map of our high school. The police didn't pursue any charges because there weren't any specific threats.
>>
Give your guns to us
>>
File: NHTOAmE_.jpg (18KB, 320x394px) Image search: [Google]
NHTOAmE_.jpg
18KB, 320x394px
>>32530924
>get clever idea
>threaten to kill people
>"it was just a joke, bro!"
>>
>>32531011
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Assuming OP is near 18 or something like that, if he literally wasn't AWARE from his years on this earth that this type of behavior is deemed highly taboo in this society, he's a literal fuckin retard or autist, or whatever you want to call it, and doesn't have the mental faculties to own guns.

Hell, I heard about other kids when I was a kid who got into deep shit for LIFE for calling in threats to the white house for giggles.

Do I think this post-columbine zero tolerance nonsense makes sense? Fuck no. I remember my favorite course in highschool as an elective of "American Military History". The final project was always to draw up a battle plan of how to beseige/invade the school and surrounding area with civil war tech. Until after columbine. But you know what? That was like 10+ years ago.

And for the VERY same reason as today I would say I positively despise the modern 'new' liberal menagerie of freaks and degenerates, but if you don't have a fundamental understanding that you can't just walk up to a woman and slap her ass without fear of consequences in this day and age, I don't feel any pity for you when they throw the book at you.

You don't have to agree with everything or anything society and law does, but if you can't comprehend basic fucking cause and effect, you are literally evolutionary, socially, as a prospective autonomous being in the modern world; defective.

And retarded people shouldn't be driving around, or owning guns etc... because that shit's dangerous, they don't comprehend cause and effect, and with access to means, their normally exasperating and hilarious shenanigans can turn into bloodbaths.

The mentally defective should NOT be eligible to own guns, or cars etc... This level of impulsiveness with access to deadly means is not a good idea.
>>
>>32530924
>once on a public Facebook page I posted the Navy Seal pasta in the comments of some post
>local PD calls me and threatens to pin some sort of charge on me if I don't delete it
>literally laugh at the officer on the line and tell him how ridiculous it is that he or anyone actually thought it was a serious comment, but agree to remove the comment from the FB page

True story. I was new to 4chan back then and thought it was funny to do shit like that. I was absolutely dumbfounded that someone reported that comment to the police department.
>>
>>32531208
>post-columbine zero tolerance nonsense

When I was in 2nd grade, I took one of my boy scout pocket knives to school. This is Colorado just after Columbine, same year and probably 20 miles away. I was "caught" cutting some paper with it. The teacher called my mother and told her to not let me take it in anymore. That's it.

If a kid tried exactly that today, they would likely be expelled from the school, no questions asked. I think this "post-columbine" world people refer to is actually just a total cultural decline into an absolute fear of whatever bad could possibly happen. It doesn't even stem from any one event, it's just accumulated over the years to reach this point.

I wish the NRA propaganda of "good guy with a gun" would stick. If people would stop being afraid for one second, maybe we could have "draw up a battle plan to invade the school" projects again.
>>
Before making jokes, at least watch this video to understand just how retarded people are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kYJFJ2GuHI
>>
>>32530827
Um, IDK. Go to prison maybe?
>>
>>32531507
what the hell did i just listen to
>>
>>32531399
back in the day, a buck knife in a leather holster was considered a fashion statement.

then again everyone was churning out bongs and crossbows in shop class
>>
Is your record otherwise clean?

Seeing as you're only 18 you probably have a much better chance of having it expunged later on or even pled down to a misdemeanor in the present. Judges aren't big on ruining lives over one mistake, it's repeat offenders that get hit hard.
>>
File: rickjames.gif (1MB, 398x253px) Image search: [Google]
rickjames.gif
1MB, 398x253px
>>32531507
oh, dear god.
>>
>>32531399
Fuck... My high school biology teacher told me about how when he was young, his principle let him bring his rifle to school and leave it in his office since his dad would pick him up to go hunting right after school got out.
>>
>>32531399
Hah, that pocket knife story sounds surprisingly familiar.

I got in BIG trouble in elementary school for similar, about a decade pre columbine. I remember it distinctly. We had a show and tell project 5 objects you would bring with you if you were going to be stranded on a deserted island. It was a "what do you like" as in books and cassettes thing, but lil ol me was thinking of it as a survival test. I was showing it to some of my buddies on the bus and joking about how I could stab someone with it (like to their face; one of my friends who I would regularly roughhouse with, and he was laughing and everything) someone saw it, told the driver who told a teacher or something and shortly after getting to homeroom I was called to the principal who had also called my parents. Who acted angry at the school to maintain appearances before the principal but were ultimately neutrally jovial once we left because they had given me the knife for the show and tell and were not in any way angry at me for what I had done as they had recognized it in innocence.

You're absolutely right. the modern social fabric IS rotten to the core. It isn't any single event as you say, it might of all things be an indicator of the decline of western civilization just as it had happened many times in the past. That obsession with a self righteous sense of depraved cosmopolitanism in the guise of a form of enlightenment and separation from reality and history.

That being said, I still stand by the notion that anyone unfit to effectively conduct themselves in this deplorable but undeniable modern state is defective.

It's "natural selection" through and through. The :evil: can be reasoned with by rational means and coexistence is possible. Those who cannot reconcile their instincts in the face of their environment cannot, and are arguably animals. Back alley rapists, vandals and barroom brawlers are a greater threat to humanity than assassins and defrauders.
>>
>>32531208
>Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
I'm not saying it is. I'm saying the law is fucking WRONG, you dip.
>>
>>32531788
if someone comes to your house in the middle of the night and set it on fire, do you sit inside and burn to death because what they're doing is wrong? Or do you exit the house?
>>
>>32531992
I put the fire out, because I like my house and want to keep it. Stupid.
>>
File: 1427485801052.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427485801052.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>32530924
>>
>>32532048
and how the fuck are you planning on doing that? are you equipped to do so? Surely you don't think you're going to stop a fire from the inside of a house with a couple of fire extinguishers which was set ablaze from outside do you?

The bottom line is you need to get the fuck out of the house. I don't care if the first thing you do is shoot the arsonists or call 911, but getting out of the house is the thing you need to do.

If the previous analogy was too difficult; consider the following. If you were a woman in a middle eastern country, would you go out in public without your burka? Surely all those dogmatic goatfuckers are wrong?
>>
>>32531705
your the reason why millennial,look in the mirror poor fag double chin sjw. Then come to terms with you are the problem and humanity was just fine until your ddemocratic educational system
>>
File: 1482780478508.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482780478508.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>>32532657
forgot to spazz more oh noes
>>
>>32531367
>not demanding timestamp with tits and sharpie in pooper from police while screaming "lolololololo we are anonymoose"
>>
>>32531011
Sorry I killed your mom. It was a joke though so don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>32531517
>Um, IDK. Go to prison maybe?

Um IDK, my BFF Tyrone?
>>
>>32531011
This. Expelled maybe, felon, not a chance.
>>
>>32531399
I drew tech diagrams of ficticious raifus during the halo heyday and got inschool suspension for two months because zero tolerance and my govt teacher was depressed, knew i was too, and feared for her life

The fucking government teacher of all people.
>>
File: let that sink in..jpg (77KB, 446x860px) Image search: [Google]
let that sink in..jpg
77KB, 446x860px
>>32530827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnMdI_NiZvA
>>
>>32533821
that's what you get for being raifu trash /s
So glad I was homeschooled so I didn't have to deal with this nonsense. That being said, I had to deal with an entirely different kind of nonsense.
>>
>>32530924
>18 and in my senior year b4 underage b8

Horse shit. Enjoy being no guns, faggot.
>>
>>32530924
>literally make jokes about shooting people
>what makes it even worse is that it's on some one else's behalf
>get mad that you may have your guns taken away

1.it was a joke and after a really long explanation and a somewhat decent lawyer you should be fine, that is if there is any legal action, if there isn't you should be just fine and brush this under the rug. But you still made your little bro a laughing stock/center of drama for months maybe years to come at school.
2. your a fucking retard and if they take away your guns you have only yourself to blame
3.your a retard
4.your a retard
5.if this is true i can not stress how much you are a retard
>>
>>32531507
>Before making jokes, at least watch this video to understand just how retarded people are.
This kind of retardedness is representative of an uncomfortably high percentage of anons.
>>
>>32530839

>great lawyers are free
>>
>>32530827

off yourself now, it's the only way out
>>
>>32530924
If your brother is gay he doesn't have a future. He will likely die of aids before 40. So good job wasting both of your lives. Second, you can easily get that shit brought down from a felony. I know a lawyer isn't cheap, but you can either spend the money now and not worry about having a felony on your record or attempt to change it later in life. It's easier to not get a felony than change it later. Not to mention with a felony you're fucked in terms of jobs and colleges in the future. So fix it now tardo
>>
Marry a wife who isn't a felon. She can buy the guns
>>
File: 1482229353120.jpg (123KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482229353120.jpg
123KB, 750x1024px
You just doomed yourself to a life of food stamps and minimum wage bagging groceries or flipping burgers, making $20k a year and living below the poverty line.

Guns are a luxury and you're not going to be able to afford them even if you were allowed to own them. You're going to be living either with your parents or in a ghetto.

You are SO FUCKED.

If you're smart, you'll sell your car and everything you own, get a job real fucking fast, take out a loan, and spend the money on a lawyer.
>>
File: titsgirl.png (234KB, 589x566px) Image search: [Google]
titsgirl.png
234KB, 589x566px
>>32533777
>joking about killing someone's mom is the equivalent of killing someone's mom

you're dumb.
>>
I said some dumb shit when I was like fifteen and I was lucky as fuck. I just told the cops straight up that it was a joke and that I'd never actually hurt anyone or myself. Try to be as frank and honest as possible and dissuade any fears that you might be dangerous. Can't say I know it will work but they're human too. They've done stupid shit when they were kids too and might take pity on you.
>>
>>32535546
>They've done stupid shit when they were kids too and might take pity on you.
But anon, baby boomers reee.
>>
>>32535606
As I said, I was really goddamn lucky
>>
File: timthumb.php.png (247KB, 660x367px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.png
247KB, 660x367px
>>32530924
>> log in and make school shooting jokes
>>shit gets serious
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.