[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bersa Thunder .380

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (57KB, 946x627px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57KB, 946x627px
Redpill me on this gun for wife carry.
>>
>>32529476
>redpill
It shoots, now leave.
>>
>>32529476
I had one - not bad gun, but there were issues with the safety and trigger mechanism on mine. I swapped mine out for a Ruger LC9s, which for the size / weight / price, was a better option.
>>
>>32529476
It's a fine gun, and I've never had any issues with its function. I've owned mine for about a year.

>>32529507
The LC9s was one of those guns that just doesn't work in my hands, but the Thunder did.

>tfw just noticed "wife carry", and feel like a beta male

Anyways, OP, take your wife to one of the ranges that has gun rentals, and have her try out both the Bersa and the Ruger mentioned above, as well as any others in your price range. From there, determine which she feels most comfortable with, and more importantly, which seems to fit her hand size, shooting style, grip, etc the best, by how accurate she is with it.

Different strokes for different folks, different gunz for different... people?
>>
I have one carry it in the summer all the time. Really easy and accurate gun to shoot.
>>
>>32529476
Glock 43 is a far superior pistol.

380 is also a meme and for yuro countries that can't have 9mm. Get something in 9mm and save $0.40 per round and also have a slightly better round.
>>
>>32529476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDQcE-1T40&t

get her some good ammo and she will be fine.
>>
>>32529679
>40 cents per round
>>
>>32529476
>wife carry
Is this where you hide your gun in your wife?
>>
>>32529476

Is your husbando cute?
>>
if you get one, make sure its the thunder 380 combat. 1 more round, better grips, better sights, less snag.
>>
>>32529679
>Get something in 9mm and save $0.40 per round
What the fuck?

>380 is also a meme
Statistics say no
>>
>>32529550
Bunz
>>
>>32529476

Just get an LCP 2 or Sig Sauer P238
>>
Wife bought the Thunder CC on a whim and really likes it. No complaints from her about it yet.
>>
>>32529476
I have a bersa that shoots low and left by about 3 inches, am I just shit at shooting small handguns?
>>
>>32532066
Adjust your sights famalam
>>
>>32532066
>>32532377
More specifically drift the rear and file the front.
Or use a 6 oclock hold.
>>
>>32532066
I have a firestorm and have the same issue. I have no problem hitting things with my Colt Mustang, or an full size pistol.. but my Firestorm I can't hit shit with. I swear I go a 100 shots and maybe hit a target once or twice at 20+ yards. I'm 6'9'', so maybe my height plays a roll in how I'm holding it. I have no idea, honestly. Been considering hiring a teacher or something. Probably is just how I'm holding it. Or the sights are fucked, hell if I know.
>>
>>32532424
>Been considering hiring a teacher or something
Yeah, it's driving me nuts a bit. I have a Ruger 22/45 that I can group 1-2" from point of aim with without really trying but the Thunder is always a scattering low and left. Rented a Sig from the range and shot similar to the Ruger so I'm wondering if it's my grip or the pistol is fucked. I have a cop buddy that I'm trying to get to the range so I can see if he shoots it well.
>>
>>32532480
My brother has shot it and was hitting targets with it. So I'm convinced it's just me. But yeah I should probably have someone who knows what they're doing take a look over my shoulder. Also maybe try looking up different methods of holding, and aiming like this guy said. >>32532382
>>
>>32531619
Almost identical ballistics to 9mm yet cost a lot more and is usually harder to find. The only reason to own a .380 is you want to save the extra few millimeters that the 9mm equivalent of the gun will take up. 380 is a meme in the US and there is absolutely no logical reason to buy one.
>>
>>32529476

It shoots, cycles, ejects, and loads another round.

If your wife isn't a retard, she can use it.

What else must ya know?
>>
>>32532510
>there is absolutely no logical reason to buy one
I don't like full size handguns. I prefer compacts.
>>
>>32532510

Other than maybe if ya just want one.

I've bought most of my guns just because I liked them.
>>
>>32532532
https://us.glock.com/products/model/g43

>>32532549
fair enough
>>
>>32532510

Also that .380 based guns can be blowback operated (as is the bersa) due to the lower chamber pressure making it much more compact, simpler, and lighter than a locking barrel 9mm design.
>>
>>32532510
>cost a lot more
Defensive ammo is cheaper.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.