[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /k/'s opinion on the DEA FAST Team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: dea-fast.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dea-fast.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
What's /k/'s opinion on the DEA FAST Team?
>>
>>32529240
They're fast
>>
>>32529240
Stolen valor at its finest
>>
>>32529240
Police militarization. It's a crock of shit.
>>
Legalize
>>
>>32529240
Every letter bureau having their own police force is fucking bullshit and I hate it.
>>
>>32529240
cops pretending to be soldiers
>>
Operator as fuck

>ywn serve in a US version of Duterte's death squad kicking down drug users' & sellers' doors and capping them and their families in the faces

It hurts bros.
>>
>>32529305
>and no one on /k/ is
wew
>>
>>32529277

This. Every alphabet agency now has their own high speed low drag group that wreaks of a police state.
>>
>>32529240
Pretty badass dudes. They might not be soldiers, but they are a step below. I think they are pretty sweet.
>>
>>32529240
They need to defund the DEA. the war on drugs is over. The only reason to keep it going is for stealing drug money/assets. Meaning the DEA is nothing but a bunch of petty criminals.
>>
>>32529290
>>32529351
Militiarizing the police force is a great idea what could go wrong? I'm being sarcastic of course. Employing military equipment against civilians is wrong. Even if they are as armed as your average /k/ommrade it still doesn't warrant the insane amount of equipment they are building up.
>>
>>32529240
CIA lap dog>>32529254
>>
They look like great targets. Fuck those assholes.
>>
>>32529503

You'd get turned into swiss cheese within seconds, pussy boy.
>>
>>32529326
>wanting to serve in a deathsquad
>being a /k/ommando
Pick one and only one you statist cuck.
>>
>>32529566
> Kick down the doors of illegal immigrants, drug dealers, and general dregs of society
> Kill all of them because I can

Sign me up
>>
>>32529566
>you have to serve the state to be in a deathsquad
>>
>>32529240
should not be conducting foreign policy of any kind
>>
>>32529541
They struggle against Mexicans with 50 year old slavshit.
>>
>>32529240
It's an expensive and ineffective solution to an imaginary problem.

Just a bunch of guys who wanted to play pretend on the taxpayer dime.
>>
File: 1481772964199.jpg (42KB, 639x703px) Image search: [Google]
1481772964199.jpg
42KB, 639x703px
>>32529240

It's a good thing those guys have their trigger fingers ready. When they get lit up and all die in the first burst because they're too close together, they'll be ready to return fire and operate their way right out of there.

Why can't cops just stop pretending to be soldiers? They don't even do anything except walk around and occasionally shoot niggers.
>>
>>32529240
be at work
boss's brother says is brother was a marshall ended up in the dea.
boss says his brother is a barely literate retard
>>
>>32529604
>implying sanctioned killing with no trial only hurts 'bad people' and not anyone who pisses off one of the thugs, or has something nice that they want
Also I'm sure the ATF would love someone like you on their team.

>>32529617
>implying you're still not a fuck who's going out and killing people for flimsy justifications
>>
>>32529604
They don't do that... Nobody does that... You're thinking of the phillipino police
>>
>>32529566

>"B-But we can't have RWDS, the leftists have rights too!!!!"

I'll enjoy hearing you squeal "BUT THE NAP!!!" before I put one in your brain.
>>
File: this thread.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>32529240
Thread is full of Fedoras from both sides
>>
>>32529277
This. I'll always be RonPaul at heart. DEA is one of the most useless Alphabet agencies, clearly the War on Drugs has caused unrepairable damage to American society.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.