[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condor gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1441.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I just bought pic related. MOPC, 3x2 M4 mag pouch, holster, and roll up dump pouch. Mounted my MTECH knife because I had no way of mounting my KABAR. Is condor really meme airsoft gear like everyone says? Seems durable enough but I havent had it long
>>
I have some Condor gear. I wouldn't trust it with my life, but I'd rather have paintball-quality mag pouches than no mag pouches if SHTF.
>>
Photographic explanation of what is wrong with cheap (condor specifically) tactical gear; https://primaryandsecondary.com/what-is-quality/

I have a condor MOPC and I have a budget priced BCS carrier, there is no comparison, quality or comfort wise, the BCS is miles ahead.
>>
File: IMG_3322.jpg (553KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3322.jpg
553KB, 1080x1920px
Fuck anyone who's says condor is shit. This chest rig has lasted me three years and one deployment shit holds up. I only had to get new buckels because some asshole ran over my fucking rig with a humvee.
>>
File: Ka-Bar D2.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ka-Bar D2.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>32528641
They make kydex sheaths for the ka-bar that would work with that, you just have to search them
>>
>>32528641
>Condor
ohboyherewego.jpg
>>
its not great but its not nearly as bad as /GQ/ will make it out to be
>>
>>32529237
>three years and one deployment
>rig isn't faded
>pouches aren't faded
>IR flag brand new
>uniform barely discolored

Fuck off pog, your deployment experience doesn't count.
>>
>>32530933
Reserves.
Rig was used halfway through deployment when I got it.
Can't get a new IR flag?
Couldn't have thrown a uniform in my duffel bag?
Would it appease you to show you my old ass aviator top?
>>
>>32530968
>reserves

That means you aren't 11 or 18 series, and thus a pog.

>half a deployment

So we should believe condor is good to go because some reserve pog wore one to greenbeans for 6 months?
>>
>>32531019
Total POG here. Can be anything from 12 series all the way through 92 minus the 18 series.

I enjoyed my green beans and my helicopter rides. Condor worked great for me out there. Sorry I wasn't a dumb fuck that wanted to be an 11B, I choose my MOS and condor gear worked great for it buddy.
>>
File: fuckinggreatjob.jpg (28KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggreatjob.jpg
28KB, 600x440px
>>32531108
>my condor chest rig worked great for doing jack shit
>>
>>32529237
Rig isn't faded, scratched, showing any signs of wear at all.

No way you wore this thing outside the wire.
>>
>>32531108
>My rig held up to sitting inside a helicopter

Not making a case for quality there homie. Condor stuff is shit for actually using it to do dismounted stuff with and hold it to actual abuse.

You're like a guy arguing that Tasco scopes are top quality because you used them on your range toy .22lr and they didn't break.
>>
>>32529237
>three years and one deployment
>that gear
Maybe in a fucking laundry bag in a dark closet the whole time, you filthy liar.
>>
>MTech
Throw that shit the fuck away. The shittiest of chinese shit knives, right there with Z-Hunter and Gerber
>KABAR
Overrated and mostly overpriced but better than MTech. Get an Ontario, Esee, or Becker if you want fixed blades, Spyderco Paramilitary 2 if you want a folder.
>Condor
Not the sturdiest shit out there, but should last you a while. Good value for the lower price.
>mounting knife to vest
Umm, no. It will get in the way of your rifle. Mount it to your hip, leg, or boot, or to the backside of the vest if yours has one.
>>
>condor china
shit tier dont buy, constantly out of spec, shit stitches, etc

>condor USA
decent, actually, much higher quality and QC, wouldnt trust my life to it, but for casual shooting and the occasional course it should be fine, good if youre a poorfag i suppose

if you want a good setup prepare to spend real money
>>
>>32532708
>$150-200
>real money
I guess that is real money for a lot of people. But at that price range, you get a lot of very solid legit carriers.
Hell, Mayflower apc is $220.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.