[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bong Police killed a dude last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: M62 Rooty Tooty Suspect Shooty.jpg (37KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
M62 Rooty Tooty Suspect Shooty.jpg
37KB, 624x351px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38492953

Didn't see a thread, too lazy to delve too deeply into the depths.

Wasn't terrorism related apparently, and a "non-police issue handgun" was found in the car, I.E it sounds like he drew on them and they perforated him. Arrested three of his buddies on the scene and two elsewhere.

Personally, I'm putting my money on drugs and guns. Mainly because the only people who drive white Audis over here are wannabe drug dealers who have 'em on lease.
>>
>>32524500
but... but... guns are illegal over there
>>
>>32526611
People can still get them, so they need to be even more illegal.

Double illegal
>>
File: 735045843_80359[1].gif (98KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
735045843_80359[1].gif
98KB, 252x240px
>>32526640
>>
>>32524500
>"non-police issue handgun" was found in the car

But that's impossible anon, we banned handguns long ago, surely you're not suggesting they acquired those guns...ILLEGALLY?!

Better ban air rifles now just to be safe.
>>
>>32526816

The clear answer is to confiscate all privately held and registered firearms.

Because criminals will have registered firearms.
>>
>>32526842

And toy guns, just in case somebody pulls a nerf gun on the police.
>>
>>32526848
>6848▶
>>>32526842
>>32526842
>>32526816
>>32526611
>>32526640
It is just entirely too painful to realize that this is actually what they believe.
>>
>>32524500

>Was pulled over in connection with a TV license sting
>>
>>32526894

I've just been looking over facebook news outlets to see if anybody has reported on it. They haven't, but loads have reported on how babysitters will be allowed to defend houses and kids, and people over here are outraged by it. So many people commenting about how they'll end up shooting the kids or the kids will get the guns and kill the babysitters or some other shit. Also the articles contain assault weapons etc blah blah.

Fuck I hate this stupid country, we used to be /k/ as fuck years ago, but it all went to shit.
>>
>>32526988
What country are you talking about.
>>
File: Angry DeVito.jpg (14KB, 426x424px) Image search: [Google]
Angry DeVito.jpg
14KB, 426x424px
>>32526971

>TFW when somebody in your student house gave your name to the TV License people and they tried to squeeze £800 out of you.

Feels bad man. They even had a warrant out for my arrest apparently, The court was pretty understanding, only ended up paying £70 court costs.

Fuck the TV Licensing people though. And fuck the Jamaican prick who put my name down, we overlooked his constant smoking and growing in his room, and he fucks me over like that?

Fucking potato headed cunt. And then he had the cheek to email me and two other people asking for £400 each to cover bills that we'd already paid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.