[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butterfly and switchblade knives are banned where I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (148KB, 1212x1256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1212x1256px
Anyone know where I could learn to make/ get a butterfly or switchblade knife where I live if it's banned legally. (I can't import them or they get seized)
>>
get a template, a file, a saw, some good quality steel.

or go balls to the wall and forge one, its not as hard as it looks
>>
Thanks, know where I could maybe get a decent template?
>>
>>32522598
If you can get an account registered at "sinza dot forumotion dot com" I believe they have some schematics posted.
>>
Out of curiousity, where do you live?
>>
>>32522570
>its not as hard as it looks
You are saying that to people who load magazines backwards and come here to find out how to "fix it".
>>
New Zealand
>>
Buy a switchblade/butterfly comb, chop the comb off, replace with whatever knife blade that fits. That's what greasers used to do in the '50s.

Really though, just use a normal folder with a decent action, maybe an assisted or flipper knife if legal in NZ. They're functionally just as good and won't get you thrown in jail.
>>
>>32523671
There are some switchblade designs, like the Boker Kalashnikov, where you can buy the knife and springs separately.
The knife is merely a locking knife, you just have to buy the appropriate springs to turn it into a switchblade.
>>
>>32522539
There is a particular shady Chinese wholesale website called dhgate that is pretty lax on accepting counterfeit knife designs. They have fakes from benchmade to microtech and ship world wide.
While it could be illegal for you to import them, I believe the sellers at dhgate are more than willing to, you know, totally fucking lie about what is inside your package and send a switchblade or balisong straight to your door.
I also want to add that is takes a while to get to you but the knives are mostly of a surprisingly high quality depending on the seller.
>>
Just because it's banned doesn't mean it's actually that good. Switchblades and butterfly knives only offer a marginal improvement over an assisted knife. Not worth the trouble of making one, let alone getting caught.

Whatever you carry, learning how to use it is far more important.

And even more importantly, practice situational awareness. Without it, even a full retard AK on a sling will do you little good.
>>
>>32524173
Are assisted knives even legal in NZ? I would recommend doing what I said here: >>32523863
There are websites that will sell kits with locking knives and springs separately. Unscrew the knives and put the spring(s) in and you have an auto knife.
>>
>>32524580
I think you can get away with having one if you have a legitimate reason for carrying it and you only have one hand. Otherwise just don't get caught with it.
>>
>>32523755
The ol blade switcheroo would also work with the bottle opener one or with a trainer if you can get those in NZ. Butterfly knives don't have much of an advantage over a regular folding knife but they're fun to flip around.
>>
>>32522539
Are you pouring out chocolate milk?
>>
>>32527483
That's....what it looks like he's doing.
>>
>>32522539
sick fuck saged and reported
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.