[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CMMG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170102_195229.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_195229.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Just bought a lower parts kit for $80 and it came with two hammer springs and no trigger spring. WTF
>>
well if you are 100% sure you should contact whoever you bought it from and make plans to remove all the parts from the lower and return the parts package for a new one.
>>
>>32517441
Will they actually help remove all the parts? Because I had to hammer those pins in.
>>
>>32517495
...why did you hammer in parts without the proper springs in place
>>
>>32517495
and no, unless you bought it at your LGS who doesn't think you're ripping them off because you lost a part, i doubt anyone is going to help you remove parts
>>
Turn the hammer spring upside down. Congratulations you know have a trigger spring.
>>
>>32517674
What are you even talking about? It doesn't fit over the trigger.
>>
>>32517510
>>32517502
I didn't put the trigger in or the hammer. The pins I hammered in were the bolt catch and trigger guard.
>>
>>32517813
why didnt you make sure everything was there before you started?
>>
>>32517841
Because this is the first time I have ever done this and I had no diagram to check because it did not come with one. All there was on the package was a link to a three minute installation video. It wasn't until I made it to the trigger installation that I realized the part shown was not what came with the kit.
>>
>>32517870
would it help you understand how much of an idiot you are if I drew you a diagram?
>>
>>32517914
Fucking probably
>>
>>32517919
heh, $1.99 + shipping will save you the hassle

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/trigger-hardware/trigger-springs/trigger-spring-prod17553.aspx?avs%7cMake_3=AR-15
>>
Is there any way to jerry rig this thing?
I do have an extra hammer spring.
>>
>>32517972
Thanks. I was looking everywhere for just the spring but all I could find were the kits.
>>
I bought a lower parts kit from palmetto, didn't come with the reset spring.
Gun ran away from me, good thing it was overgassing or it would have dumped the entire mag.
>>
This is why you inventory everything before you start.

Don't noguns me. You inventory a lego set, you inventory an ikea thing, you inventory your food from mcdonalds. Its a life skill most millennials seem to lack nowadays.
>>
>>32518014
That's horrifying. Glad you're alright.

I have to say, building this AR is a lot more trouble than I thought it was going to be.
>>
>>32518070
Well I have learned a valuable lesson.

I will micro analyze anything with small parts before I leave the store.

The problem with this kit is it came in color coded baggies. I couldn't see inside them until after I got home and opened them up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.