[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a reliable source of information regarding firearms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 187478418416.png (1MB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
187478418416.png
1MB, 1276x718px
Is he a reliable source of information regarding firearms?
>>
>>32510878
haha memes, we like them here.
now got to bed lil johnny
>>
No, go away.
>>
>>32510878
Yes, but only for britbongs and children.
>>
>>32510878
I mean he wondered why they didn't just pad the action of a Sten with felt to make it less noisy, so no.
>>
>Is he a reliable source of information regarding firearms?
No, but a better question is, is /k/?
>>
Why would a britbong be knowledgeable on firearms he can't even touch/look at let alone own?
>>
>>32510878
No, his culture doesn't have the culture to be knowledgeable regarding firearms. All they know about firearms comes from American sources. Just look how they discuss about guns. They use American firearms terminology, expressions and idioms when speaking about them. Brits have an American accent when they speak about guns. Which is a shame.
>>
>>32510878
>Is he a reliable source of information
No.
>>
>>32510878
Pretty sure he used the newtons third law to say tripod mounted LMG's where more powerful than bipod LMG's. Like maybe IDK but its a fucking autistic thing to come up with.
>>
>>32511305
>Brits have an American accent when they speak about guns.
Almost had me, but that part was just too over the top.
>>
>>32511375
Well guess I should have put that in quotation marks.
>>
His British biased is beyond retarded
>>
File: bald hema man.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bald hema man.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>32511305
This is nonsense. While yes most British don't have a clue about firearms, the few ones that own guns are quite knowledgeable about them, like Matt Easton for example.
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (339KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
339KB, 1000x557px
>in fact, the Schmeisser was without a question the worst subgun of WW2
>that is why it never saw any use after the war
>>
>>32510878
No. Love his content and is entertaining to watch. But no. Perhaps it is because he is in the land of Noguns or just to many anecdotes, but that is one of the things he consistently gets wrong.
>>
>>32511431
>Matt Easton
>guns

Vague claims in YT vids aren't facts mate. ANd no, ME is not a good source of info on anything beside british +- victorian era mlitaria.
>>
He's a very good speaker and has some interesting things to say on certain subjects, but you have to take everything he says with a pound of salt.
>>
>>32513556
He's better when it comes to swordfighting than most people I guess. Most HEMA people aren't that good when it comes to guns.
>>
File: ianbecrazynsheityo.jpg (17KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
ianbecrazynsheityo.jpg
17KB, 300x297px
>>32510878
He is good at manipulation and extorting Britbong ignorance.
>>
>>32510878
Whenever some idiot Brit claims the L85A2 is better than any gun in NATO I imagine it's someone like this balding low testosterone birt cuck.
>>
File: sanssalaire.png (45KB, 695x594px) Image search: [Google]
sanssalaire.png
45KB, 695x594px
I defer to Matt Easton over Lloyd anyday in regard to melee. There are some knowledgable shooting bongs like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbGoU-yx8YA
>>
>>32511437
What video did he say this
>>
>>32511437
why does he refer to guns with incorrect slang?
if you're reenacting or something, then yeah, use period slang
but for a technical or retrospective historical context? just use the fucking proper name
he did the same shit with the spandau video
>>
>>32510878
>Youtubers ever being a reliable source of information.

Go to bed, kiddo.
>>
>>32511305
if bongs were keen observers of American gun culture then they wouldn't be such pussies about guns.
>>
>>32510878
hes a British nationalist. So, no. he will defend the shit out of British weaponry even tho British weapons have problems.
>>
>>32515471
He does it to discredit the views of the opposing side. Anybody who points out the many flaws in his videos will either include the fact uses a term that doesn't fit the context of the video like Schmeisser or Spandau or be swamped by other comments that do. Then the reader of your argument dismisses your argument entirely because you complained about something that was technically correct, even if it shouldn't have been used in the first place, and considers your entire argument null or petty. It's a rather childish tactic, but unfortunately it tends to work on the internet.
>>
>>32510878
no, he's not a good source on anything. He just makes shit up based on educated guesses.
>>
>>32510878
No.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.