[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth getting the PPK/S to conceal carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Walther-PPK-2246002-ls.jpg (435KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
Walther-PPK-2246002-ls.jpg
435KB, 1200x888px
Is it worth getting the PPK/S to conceal carry?
>>
No get seecamp if you want 380 or sig p938 if you want 9mm
>>
>>32507349
planning some international espionage are we?
>>
>>32507349
>Is it worth getting the PPK/S to conceal carry?

Not really. As mechanically nice as they are, they're snappy and shitty to shoot and a lot heavier than most other small carry options.
>>
They're fine but a little outdated and overpriced now. It's fine if you dig up a .32 version. Some people complained about slide bite.

The Seecamp is fucking stupid.
>>
It really isn't that amazing.
Look at getting a Bersa Thunder instead, same concept done better, even available in a higher capacity variant that is almost the same size.

>>32507474
What's wrong with the Seecamp?
>>
>>32507349
Only acceptable for tuxedo carry.
>>
>>32507349
I hated mine. Jammed like a motherfucker with all sorts of ammo and it doesn't have an external slide lock and the extractor is shit. Go ahead and buy one but have fun when you're having trouble clearing jams and getting double feeds. That gun is a nightmare, mine would only cycle with hydrashocks. I tried four different mags, switched out the springs, a bunch of different types of ammo. One time I was using tula and I had light strikes (or hard primers, tomato tomato) and I also had FTE's when I tried to clear the unfired round which then resulted in double feeds.

If it had an external slide lock you could just lock the slide back, drop the mag, and clear the jam. In stead you have to drop the mag first and then clear the jam, if you're lucky enough to get just an FTE. If you have an FTE first, you have to rip the mag out of the gun because the half fed round prevents the mag from dropping free. Then you have to rack it to get the double feed out, and rack it until you get the chambered round out.

I would leave it at home if it was my only gun.
>>
Only if it's German made. Anything by S&W is shit. Too many recalls.
>>
>>32508059
>lucky enough to get just an FTE
I meant FTF.
>>
File: 20161111_224732.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_224732.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I've had mine for about 7 years, it's a fun little pistol. I carry it on the rare occasion I can't conceal my CZ, no problems and eats everything I feed it.
>>
Get a p64 senpai. Same size and shape. And you'll only be out 200$ instead of 600$ and it's still a neat piece.
>>
>>32508331
>trigger like rolling an oildrum up a hill
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.