[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Vz24.jpg (157KB, 800x155px) Image search: [Google]
Vz24.jpg
157KB, 800x155px
Any anons here with Europe? Actually own guns? What country and how hard was it for you to get them? Show us your collection.

1) Romania
2) No, but the procedure isn't OVERLY autistic to get a gun and not many restrictions, the autistic part is getting ammo (which is basically illegal if you don't want to be limited to very few types of weapon)
3) I don't have a collection yet, but I'd like one of these because Romania used them and they seem to be genuinely good guns. Maybe get a PSL and a WASR when I have more money.
>>
File: Bulgarian-orthodox-church.jpg (58KB, 864x574px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgarian-orthodox-church.jpg
58KB, 864x574px
>>32506194
theyre good guns, know anything about your neighbors laws (Bulgaria)
>>
>>32506194
Are other parts of the world that aren't in Europe allowed to post their firearm laws and process too?
>>
>>32506237
I heard it's easier to get ammo in Bulgaria, they seem to have ok gun laws but I haven't actually read their law unlike the romanian law.

>>32506251
Yeah, sure, make the thread brighter.
>>
>>32506388
just asking, looked online on some private forums and they seem to have decent laws, gotta keep the diversity out somehow
>>
>>32506194
1] Finland
2] Yes, super fuddy double barrels and bolt action rifles.
3] Not really, thinking about applying for some semi-action goodness while we still can get them.
>>
1) Norway
2) Not too hard, but I had to travel a bit to take the safety classes. Good deal of waiting, restrictions on semiautos, no shotguns feeding from DBMs, some other fuss. Sorta related, but no bow hunting or pistol hunting (and by extension, you can't get pistols on a hunter's license)
3) One Weatherby Vanguard in .308, looking to get a couple more guns this year.
>>
>>32506194
Gun laws in belgium are descent for the moment being , and i know for experience that countries like france or belgium have veterans that smuggled weapons home when the coldwar ended .
>>
>>32506388
Well, here are the firearm laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Just like you, the process to getting a license is autistic and retarded, but the good thing is we have no restrictive regulations on the rifles nor in the type ammunition we can own. You have to:
>Be 21 years of age to own both long guns and handguns
>pay a couple hundred dollars for a fee of the application for permit
>get fingerprinted and give them 2x2 photo, along with a nonreimbursable $100 stamp
>have three people (Family don't count) say you a gud boi who dindu nuffin
>Put the types of ammunition you plan to buy in your license (Note: We don't have ammunition restrictions, but can't buy anytype of ammunition locally, they have to be what you put in the card)
>Not be in debt by the child support administration
>Have it processed for no more than 120 days (Failure of the superintendent to exceed his deadline will cost in giving the user a 10-60 day provisional permit to carry their arms until the superintendent reached a decision, and if the superintendent has failed again, the provisional permit will automatically become a regular weapons license) Note: This is mostly from background evaluation

The type of license is limited to 5 years, with at least a $100 renewal fee, and you have 6 months to renew before it has expired or 30 days after it expires
>Standard License: 2 firearms only, inhertided firearms are excluded from this limit, can only carry one firearm at a time
>Target/Sports Shooting: no limit in owning firearms, no limit to carrying arms at the premises of an authorized firearm club
>Hunting: No limit in owning firearms, no limit to carrying arms if you are going to hunt and under compliance of applicable hunting laws
If you own more than 15 firearms, 80% of that amount must be inside a mandatory safe, and must issue a sworn statement that you comply with these laws.

1/2
>>
>>32507440
Once you have your licenses you can acquire, buy, sell, donate, transfer, assign, hold, possess, have custody of and transport, bear and carry firearms, ammunition and any pertinent accessory anywhere under the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico however:
>they must be unloaded and not visible in an enclosed case unless you own a carry permit
>That the firearms may only be donated, sold, transferred, assigned, left in the custody, or otherwise conveyed by the transfer of the control or command of the same to persons who own a weapons or gunsmith license
>Caliber can only be purchased to what you have registered in your name
>Your not authorized to sell/buy ammo or firearms in the business, just for personal use
Licenses can be duplicated for a $50 fee and changing the category of the license cost $20. The officers have 30 days to complete the task.
>The amount of ammunition one can hold is 50 rounds per weapon on the standard license, no ammunition limit on target shooters and hunters.

License to Carry is May Issue for Residences Only since you need to show that you fear for your life to the judges, followed by some fees and the same process in getting other licenses. If you work for a government agency, is a politician or a judge, and/or served in the police and armed forces, you are exempted from the process and are allowed to carry following the local and federal laws (This also includes the other permits, not just carry permits). This also applies for those who have retired.
Info for the rest here: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20080725/puerto-rico-firearms-laws
We also managed to get Constitutional Carry but the government appealed it and the supreme court reinforced the Firearms Act. So we're still stuck with these laws for the time being. Hope you have a translating device with you.
>http://www.justicia.pr.gov/tribunal-supremo-reitera-constitucionalidad-de-la-ley-de-armas/
>2/2
>>
>>32507440
>>32507716
I feel obliged to say the romanian rules too now

Here they are for the only non-autistic to get license, the collectors license (the hunter's license is the other option usually, and the only way you're going to get ammo by the newest law, but you're restricted to bolt actions basically and you obv have to be a hunter)
>Be 18 years old
>Be in a collector's association and have proof of it
>Have been tested psychologically and in health
>Proof that you haven't been indicted
That's basically it excluding the long waiting times, when you buy a gun you then you have to keep it in a metal cabinet bolted to the wall (police comes and checks you) and have to prove you shoot at least once a year, and there's a 5 year limit

Here's some limits as well, to clarify:

Collector's license
>no ammo allowed (used to be max 25 cartridges, they changed it a year ago)
>any weapon applies, as long as it's not a handgun designed after 1945, full auto or does not fall in any category described (really odd guns are illegal) - the latter things are illegal regardless of license

Hunter's license
>have to be hunter
>500 cartridge limit
>restricted to bolt actions, only long guns allowed

Target/Sports Shooting license
>have to be member of club and proof of going to a contest (really hard to get basically, it's useless to even try)
>1000 cartridge limit
>only "sports shooting rifles" (so probably 22 LR only, haven't fully read the methodological indications)

Defense license
>only if you're in defence firm or dignitary of state (which is really fucking dumb, and IMO unconstitutional)
>I think 200 cartridge limit
>handguns only iirc, can be newer ones too

That's basically it.

Your laws seem ok, but the way to get the license seems more autistic.
>>
>>32507805
Yeah, the process is a tad expensive and austistic, but compared to Western Europe and Latin America, its pretty loose for owning firearms. I later learned that minors (age of majority here is 21) can get target shooting licenses but they need an adult by legal definition to get it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.