[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which branch has the weakest will power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: like herding cats.jpg (611KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
like herding cats.jpg
611KB, 1024x942px
Imagine, a pissed off Muslim walks up to a serviceman with a machete in hand.

Which branch would be least likely to defend itself? Which branch would be the easiest target due to high levels of estrogen?
>>
>>32504015

Air force

(((Coast guard)))
>>
>>32504024
http://nypost.com/2015/09/14/us-airman-who-stopped-train-attack-in-france-to-receive-purple-heart/
>>
>>32504015
In the UK, probably the army...
>>
Which branch would be most likely to look at the ground or have that blank stare chicks have when they are in shock?

Which branch is the easiest to emasculate?
>>
>>32504060
Heard he had to attend cultural sensitivity training afterwards. And he's been officially kicked out of the USAF for not melding with their culture.
>>
>BRANCH WAR THREAD LMAO XDDD
Go away.
>>
What a fucking moronic thread
>>
>>32504339
Thats really a shame. That dudes a hero, he's also a fraternity brother of mine. Hopefully with Mattis running the show shit like this won't happen anymore.
>>
>>32504474
Are you stupid?
>>
>>32504479
I will not confirm or deny that I am
>>
File: IMG_3501.jpg (77KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3501.jpg
77KB, 800x516px
Navy excluding the Marines. The navy does nothing more than bugger eachother on tins cans at sea.
>>
>>32504954

>not fucking men to assert your dominance

Look at the fag. I bet he only puts his dick in pussies.

You are what you put your dick in.
>>
>>32504954
It's practice so that when a terrorist trys anything we can pump their butthole full of freedom. They seem not to like that
>>
>>32504015
Marines

Marines get ordered to guard bucket of kfc under no circumstances are any of them to eat any of the chicken at any time

With mintues of the co leaving the presence of one they finish the bucket

Ture story
>>
>>32504015
1SG yelling at Arabs like they are Pvts. Yea, that's gonna work Top
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.