[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone carry aftermarket mags (magpul, ETS, Korean copies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

File: GLK-9-22-2T.png (264KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
GLK-9-22-2T.png
264KB, 600x409px
Does anyone carry aftermarket mags (magpul, ETS, Korean copies, etc.) in their CCW firearms?

Explain why yes/no?
>>
>>32503784

No, because I value my life.
>>
>>32503784

I have yet to hear anyone who had such reliability that they would want to in after market options.
>>
>>32503784

Aftermarket mags aren't so much cheaper than their OEM counterparts that they justify undertaking the risk to your hands
>>
>>32503784

I use pmags for my AR, but all of my handgun mags are original factory.

Why? Because pmags are cheap and well made and handgun mags don't always have a quality aftermarket option.
>>
>>32503817

Pmags=$12
Glock OEM=$25-40

Its still a good price difference but not enough to die carrying an aftermarket mag.
>>
>>32503841

Oh. Didn't see the ccw part of your post. Disregard my part about pmags.
>>
>>32503859

OP here. I am curious about all loadouts not just CCW but that was my major concern. Some wont even fully load aftermarket mags for the SHTF or GMH primaries. I understand it.
>>
>>32503846

Makes for 1911 Government models are like $23 for the original colt product while the promag counter parts are only like $18, on average
>>
>>32503784
Own? Yes
Carry? no
I do have a double mag carrier with taran extensions on them though.
>>
>>32503784

Magpul isn't so bad. I've heard ETS are hit and miss. KCI and Promag are trash.
>>
No.

Factory magazines for carry/home defense, aftermarket for cheap range mags.
>>
I got a couple Pmags for my Glock. They're quite nice.
>>
$49.99 MSRP, thanks, Sig.
>>
File: glock26pmag.jpg (33KB, 943x450px) Image search: [Google]
glock26pmag.jpg
33KB, 943x450px
>>32503784
If I had a Glock 26 I would use those 12 round pmags.
>>
File: IMG_1844.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32503940
Girlfriend is wearing hers right now. Bought it this week

>inb4 sideways cuz iPhone
>>
I use Metalform and Checkmate USGI-spec 7-round mags in my 1911, but I don't know if that counts.
After all, they ARE the mag suppliers for Colt...
>>
>>32503784
I use mag-guts extensions in my Shield 9. It replaces almost all of the factory mag so it may was well be an aftermarket. I tested them extensively before I started to carry them, however.
>>
>>32503996
>arming women
>>
>>32504369
Better than "no guns allowed in the house" women
>>
>>32503784
I use 2 ETS 17 rounders in my G34 they are just as reliable as my factory mags
>>
File: 1454874433465.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454874433465.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>32503985
oh shit, they're actually out now
>>
>>32503784
mecgar yes everything else no
>>
File: emoji-head-guy.jpg (46KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
emoji-head-guy.jpg
46KB, 300x419px
>>32504369
saad maan doesn't have a grillfriend to shoot guns with.
>>
>>32503784

Sure. I've carried mec-gar mags when I still had a 1911, I'll carry magpul glock mags (though i usually don't because lolfloorplate) and if any of the other manufacturers comes up with something that actually fucking feeds reliably, i'll use those. I am not picky as long as it fucking works.
>>
>>32504369
>not shooting with a based woman
You are missing one of the best things in life
>>
>>32503937
Any issues? Any known issues with the Glock P mags?
>>
>>32504562

Nah.
>>
>>32504594
Yah.

Traps are more operator tier tho.
>>
>>32504369
>foreveralone.jpg
>>
Wilson Combat mags for any 1911
>>
>>32503883
Promag anything is usually flaming dog shit though.
>>
>>32503846
Where the fuck do you see 40 dollar Glock mags? Gauge and Guns Mom and Pop shop?
>>
File: 1482447891078.jpg (61KB, 526x593px) Image search: [Google]
1482447891078.jpg
61KB, 526x593px
>>32504369
>not having a qt 3.14 with a Sig P320

w e w
e
w
>>
>>32504758
$40 is pretty average for the big box stores. Bass pro, cabelas, gander
>>
File: 5906 9mm Luger.jpg (446KB, 700x1250px) Image search: [Google]
5906 9mm Luger.jpg
446KB, 700x1250px
>>32503784
MecGar is solid.
It can give me 17rd capacity in an old S&W boat anchor, with good reliability too.

>>32504369
You sad fuck.
>>
I sometimes carry pmags in my Glock. I trust them just as much as factory mags.
>>
>>32504860

If you consider Mec Gar is the OEM for several manufacturers, they aren't really aftermarket.
>>
>>32505107
Depends on your gun.
>>
File: start street sweeping.png (87KB, 476x446px) Image search: [Google]
start street sweeping.png
87KB, 476x446px
>>32504369
Why do all the good tripfags leave but the terrible ones always stay?
>>
I've never had any issues with the pmags for the 9mm glocks, that said, they still aren't as compact as the factory mag.
>>
>>32505332
IT WORKS!

it is some lefty propaganda video but kids do more or less have the common sense to answer the questions correctly about safe gun use. Handling them is another matter entirely.

Threw my fucking mouse when she looked down the barrel.
>>
>>32503784
No. I don't think any are made.
>>
>>32504583

Nope, they work as well as factory mags. There was one issue with the first gen 15 rounders, I think it was that the feed lip geometry was off, Magpul recalled them and fixed the issue.
>>
>>32505348
Just goes to show that licensing requirements are totally useless and change nothing, thanks leftists!
>>
File: IMG_7489.jpg (124KB, 700x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7489.jpg
124KB, 700x200px
>>32504467
>mec-gar
CZ-75 carrier here (formerly carried M92 and S&W-59 before that), mec-gar confirmed best aftermarket mags for pistols. Mec-gar mags are definitely better than factory mags of the same type in many different ways.

>higher capacity than standard
>capable of accepting +2 extension
>proper round-count windows
>reliable, long lasting springs and followers
>can sometimes be had for cheaper than factory mags
>>
>>32503784
I use magpul 15rnd mags for cc and work as well as 2 of the 21rnd mags on my carrier at work. I put them through rain, mud, sand and they performed just as well as glock mags. I like the baseplate more too so that combined with price swayed me to switch
>>
>>32503784
As cool looking as that clear mag is it would be covered by the grip of the gun anyways.

>>32505107
Don't they make the m9 magazines?
>>
>>32506902
Yes, 18rds flush.
They also make the same magazines for the Taurus copies (which actually ends up making them more reliable, due to Taurus magazines being balls).

They make flush fitting 17rd magazines for the 5900 series of S&W 9mm pistols, and 17rd flush fitting magazines for the CZ75 pistols, on top of 15rd flush fitting magazines for Browning Hi-Power pistols.

They also just make brand new magazines for a lot of old military automatics, like Luger pistols, which is good, because a lot of the old original commercial and military Luger pistol magazines are just horribly worn out these days (contributing to the idea that they aren't as reliable as they actually are).
>>
>>32503841
>pmags
>cheap

But anon, they cost almost twice the price of GI mags.
>>
>>32506902
Clear grips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR8LmZdr6kg
>>
>>32506988
>17rd flush fitting magazines for the CZ75 pistols, on top of 15rd flush fitting magazines for Browning Hi-Power pistols.
HNGGGG
I need to buy a BHP with 15 round goodness
>>
File: hipower with stock.jpg (174KB, 1532x696px) Image search: [Google]
hipower with stock.jpg
174KB, 1532x696px
>>32508285
Yeah, pick out the disconnect too for a better trigger and drop-free magazines.

The mags should work on all the Hi-Power clones too, like the FEG, Arcus and the Imbel ones, so it wouldn't be a bad setup if you have scarce funds, given that some of those clones can be available relatively cheaply as milsurp.

I'm thinking one of those old stocked Hi-Power pistols would be very nice plinkers used with MecGars.
>>
I run Wilson Combat 47Ds in my 1911s, but try to use factory OEM magazines in everything else.
>>
>>32503784
No, Don't want to be called a psycho who's taken his gun out of factory spec as an act of premeditation by some libshit lawyer in front of a jury filled with soccer moms and numales who make up the majority of the population around here and might be dumb enough to fall for the memes.
>>
I've got a batch of six Magpul PMAG GL9s with thousands of rounds through them, purchased in 07/2015 and used as my range mags since then. No magazine-related malfunctions encountered, and there's about 8,500 rounds split between those six. I have no rational reason to say those mags aren't reliable enough for carry at this point, but I still carry OEM mags because I've got like thirty of the fuckers and the only reason I bought the Magpuls was to save wear on the OEMs in the event of a ban.
>>
>>32503784

Magpuls for glock
Mec Gar for metal frames
Wilson combat for 1911s
>>
I buy a mix of factory and Magpul Glock mags every month or so

My Magpul mags run fine, I leave then loaded as well, just getting to 6mo mark for a batch for testing on some

ETS feel like shit but have never been the source of a malfunction for me, but that would be probably last choice to carry for me
>>
>>32510258
Show a case where this has happened and it actually led to a conviction based on that.
>>
>>32510313
Cases seldom hinge on a single piece of evidence, but often depend on the jury's overall perception of the character of the defendant which is influenced by things like that. Anyone who tells you differently is an overly idealistic prosecutor or someone who doesn't know shit about the way US criminal courts work.

Massad Ayoob, arguably the foremost expert witness in DGU (defensive gun use) cases in US history recommends you keep your carry gun in OEM specs for exactly that reason. There were several cases in his book "stressfire" which he believed were influenced by that sort of thing but I can't recall each one specifically because it's been 3 years since I read it. The one which sticks in mind most vividly was a guy who would likely have had premeditation established against him for modifying the trigger and safety on his Hi-Power had he not been on his way to compete at a match when he was attacked, thus casting reasonable doubt on whether or not the Hi-Power was carried for use against people.

There were others I recall hazily and I would highly encourage you to buy the book used for a couple of cents and read up if you'd like more detail.
>>
>>32510313

Speaking as a dude who has worked on murder prosecutions in a major American city... Most of the people who talk about this stuff don't understand the legal concept of relevance. Yeah, we'll get reports from the police report detailing what's up with the gun. That doesn't mean we get to use it against you.

Example scenario:

We had a dude shoot his ex in the parking lot because if he can't have her, ain't nobody can, and he did it with a Glock 23 which he carried in one of those cheap fucking Uncle Mike's sausage sacks that he wore for his security guard job. PD provided us with the details on the gun. We knew the loads he used (he had several brands of ammunition in his magazine), one of the recovered bullets and both of the shell casings, that he had trigger work done (report said connector, internal polishing, net 4-something pound pull), that he had one of those dumb fucking printed backplates on the gun, etc.

Where people get fucked up about this kind of stuff is they're like, oh my god, if my gun has mods some asshole prosecutor's gonna say he was out to kill somebody and such. Well, no. The only reason we might have given a shit about the trigger pull weight is because he claimed the whole thing was one big accident and that she shot herself in the neck struggling over the gun she was trying to take from him. For various reasons, however, that didn't have to come up at trial. That claim of accidental discharge was the only thing that could possibly have made his trigger pull weight relevant. My co-chair didn't bat an eye at the other stuff he'd done to the gun -- it's not like he engraved "I'mma go shoot this bitch " on his backplate or anything.

The point is this: we don't just get to introduce whatever the fuck we want to introduce at trial. We've gotta have some sort of tie in for the piece of evidence that makes some issue -- your guilt or innocence, whether a fact is true or not, etc. etc. etc. -- more or less probable.
>>
>>32510435

>Massad Ayoob, arguably the foremost expert witness in DGU (defensive gun use) cases in US history recommends you keep your carry gun in OEM specs for exactly that reason.

You mean that non-lawyer who gives a shit-ton of legal advice and violates basically every unlicensed practice of law statute in the country?

As to your vague memory of some story about a lightened trigger showed premeditation, a) I guarantee you that's not the whole story, and b) any defense counsel who let that get past a sidebar conference /for the purpose of proving fucking premeditation/ is fucking incompetent as shit.
>>
>>32510537
The guy who trains people to use firearms defensively for a living and has made documenting DGUs his life's work in addition to saving people's bacon in court? Yeah, that's the one.
>>
>>32510557

And if all he did was train people, write his columns, and give expert testimony that'd be all fine and well.

The problem is:
a) He's not a lawyer;
b) He's giving legal advice (specific counsel to a person's legal problems -- thus violating the law himself. He'll do it on fucking Glocktalk at times); and worst of all
c) When giving this legal advice, often times it's actually pretty shitty. He traffics in lots of old wives tales, misinterpreted and selectively-read case law, and anecdotes edited to demonstrate what he thinks is a good idea.

He is an outsider looking in when it comes to the legal world and he misses a lot. That's normal -- many people have no idea what the fuck it is we're doing when we're standing up there all dressed up and using big words. What's not normal is taking that flawed understanding and presenting it to people he knows will take it as gospel truth.

His job in a courtroom is to say what defense counsel needs him to say in order to present an argument. He is but one piece of a very complex puzzle. Unfortunately, he seems to fail to realize that.

The "no mods on a carry gun" gospel is a good example. Can I make a case that you negligently shot some dude with your 3lb competition trigger? Absolutely. However, there's got to be facts to support that scenario, and while having a super light trigger makes the unintended shot more probable (less force required to actuate = easier) and thus meets the relevance test, it doesn't make my case for me and frankly I wouldn't even be looking at that issue if there weren't several other things wrong with the shooting -- and if there were things wrong, my start point probably wouldn't be negligent manslaughter.
>>
File: puking pepe.jpg (5KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
puking pepe.jpg
5KB, 228x221px
>>32503784

>Clear and plastic

>not the early 90's
>>
aftermarket clips are str8 shit
>>
>>32510621
>I wouldn't even be looking at that issue if there weren't several other things wrong with the shooting -- and if there were things wrong, my start point probably wouldn't be negligent manslaughter.

Agreed, but to be fair the vast bast majority of his teaching is to err on the side of caution. I've studied his writing and taken a class with him (one among several defensive handgun classes) and though I don't agree with his reasoning and presentation on every issue, by and large I find (and believe a jury would similarly assess) his teaching to be valid. I don';t particularly care for the "ABSOLUTELY NO MODS EVER" doctrine, but adhere to it anyway because of the best standard of training argument. His has been the most thorough and most valuable class I've taken and to have him answer "Did you council your student to act like that?" with "no" is not something I'd see as advantageous to clearing my name, especially because he'd likely be asked to explain why that's not his standard of training to a jury.

If I could know what I know now and believe he is not a tool that'd show up at a trial I was in I'd consider some modifications but to directly violate his training and then to expect him to testify that everything I did was within the realm he told his students was acceptable to act when it wasn't does not seem like prudential action on my part.
>>
there really isn't any good reason to. you buy a handgun, you get AT LEAST one factory mag, almost always two. just use those for CC, and practice on your mec-gar or pmags or whatever. On one hand, I'd say mec-gar mags are damn near exactly as reliable as their Cz or Beretta originals, but point stands, why use them if you got factory mags when you bought the gun anyway?
>>
>>32510729

What he misses -- and also what I think you're missing with that strategy -- is that I (the prosecutor) am not the only guy who gets to tell the jury a story. You (through counsel) get to tell a story as well. Part of that may include calling in somebody like Ayoob (hope you've got $$$ -- your lawyer isn't the only one billing by the hour), but that's not the only way to get it done.

The key for any modification is, can you articulate why that thing helps you to do X. Ayoob probably wouldn't argue against installing high-visibility sights on your pistol. Why? It helps you make a precise and fast shot. Both of those things can be painted in a light of safety -- if I'm cranking off rounds in public, the 60-something retiree on the jury probably agrees that it's a good idea that I hit exactly what I'm aiming at, and from a self-defense perspective taking forever and a day to shoot is a bad thing. It's all about selling a better story.

That being said, I don't think a Punisher skull backplate is a good idea. Had Zimmerman had such a gadget, the State likely would have used that to reinforce the do-gooder wannabe cop narrative they presented. Stick to modifications that help you do something that's inherently dangerous (fighting with a handgun) as safely as possible.
>>
>>32510435
>Massad Ayoob, arguably the foremost expert witness in DGU (defensive gun use) cases in US history

He is not called as an expert witness for his knowledge of law.
>>
>>32510806
I agree with you 100%, I'm just not entirely confident that I can be more convincing to a jury with my depth of knowledge but relatively lukewarm charisma than somebody who convinces a jury for a living.

I know Ayoob's rates and I know they aren't cheap. They are just as good a reason as lawyering fees and the possibility of jail time for mastering deescalation and avoidance before any other martial skills. Besides, getting good with a factory trigger isn't that hard. Whether you write it off as a training challenge or a legal defense I think the choice is valid by my thinking.

>>32510837
To pretend his experience and base of knowledge isn't significant is asinine and I trust you know that. He's an expert witness, not my lawyer. I have a lawyer for legal knowledge, I have ayoob for certification of my standard of training and for his ability to convey the value of that training to the jury.
>>
>>32510855
>To pretend his experience and base of knowledge isn't significant is asinine and I trust you know that.

Wonderful strawman, that doesn't change the fact that his "experience" is why he is called to justify a defendants actions and not his legal knowledge.
>>
>>32510855

I don't recommend you testifying at all, especially pre-emptively, because I or somebody like me will fuck you up on cross if you even begin to touch on substantive issues. Further, unless the State raises the issue of modifications, you've got no reason to rebut or explain it.

Your attorney will know the best way to go about explaining away a modification. An expert is one option. Hell, using the State's expert (they'd need to have somebody to explain the significance of the modification -- probably a police armorer because we're cheap -- the Court will not let the jury take my word for it) against them could possibly work, depending on the substance of their testimony. Having some dude in police dress blues admit that their officers are authorized to use and/or issued magazine extensions for their Glocks certainly won't hurt you. After all, if it's good enough for the police to use to protect you, why isn't it good enough for you to use to protect yourself?
>>
File: saad.jpg (4KB, 177x118px) Image search: [Google]
saad.jpg
4KB, 177x118px
>>32504454
>>
>>32510877
Is that not exactly what I said my intended use was?

>>32510889
Yep, I'm with you on that as well. I regularly carry OEM enhancements (ie. glock 17 sticks as backups despite carrying a 19). I also carry gold dots for that exact reason of using police SOP as justification.

So long as it does not bring the gun out of a spec the designers put in place for safety or undermine your credibility as an upstanding citizen of sound mind (ie. "wait for flash" engraved on muzzle or punisher striker plate as you mentioned) It's not a problem in my mind. I don't put mods in primarily because the only thing I don't see a huge advantage of most modifications aside from ones which take the gun outside of factory spec (ie. removing Hi-Power mag disconnect, competition trigger, etc.)

I know preemption in the courtroom is dumb shit in this case, It's just a better safe than sorry mindset and having a pistol that I enjoy the unaltered dynamic of fairly easily which puts me on one side of the fence as opposed to the other.
>>
>>32510763
>there really isn't any good reason to
Shit yes there is.

>S&W 5906
All steel brick from the 80's/90's, very well made and dependable, but original mags held 14rds, hard to justify for the size and weight of the gun in this day and age, sometimes you'll find them with 10rd mags because lolAWB, MecGar magazines for these pistols hold 17rds, equivalent to a Glock 17 or any other new age wondernine.

>Beretta 92FS
Old mags held 15rds, these days they typically come with 17rd or 18rd mags, but if you have a gun from earlier, getting new 18rd mags is completely logical (and for Beretta, MecGar is already their magazine provider). The same goes for the Taurus PT92 clones, partially because Taurus magazines are really shoddy these days.

>CZ75
Another old gun, MecGar mags can bring these up to 17rds.

>Browning Hi-Power, as well as the various copies and variants
Original is 13, MecGar gives you 15

Or maybe you have an old gun who's manufacturer is long gone, DWM isn't selling you any pistol magazines for your Luger, and surplus magazines aren't often in great shape, so again, MecGar.

Yes, I am a big fat faggot whore for MecGar, but fact is they make goddamn nice pistol magazines, and for some old pistols, these offer a good upgrade.
>>
>>32510993
Now lets look at rifles

>AK
Ok so there's almost as much milsurp as the amount of dicks ur mum has taken, but what if you don't want steel mags? And what if you're aiming for a more modern looking setup than bakelites (which look prettier on older rifles anyway), there's decent aftermarket AK mags for sure, hell, even Tapco manages to make acceptable plastic AK mags, and those are relatively low on the list (beating out the ever shitty ProMag)

>AR
There's mountains of surplus here too, but not all of these are in good shape or the greatest manufacture. MagPul is an obvious choice, being lightweight and dependable, looking good on modern builds. Lancer is a good brand, actually being available with steel feedlips and clear plastic.

>Mini-14
Ok, here it actually gets shifty, the fact is, most aftermarket mags for these rifles just aren't good at all, but the problem used to be that when Bill Ruger was alive and a fat fucking fudd, he would not sell magazines larger than 10 or 15 to civilians, he felt that "no honest man needs that", so you'd buy your (at the time) reasonably affordable Mini-14, because Colt still had dibs on that cool ass AR15 and they charged a high price for it, knowing very well that what they had was the bees knees, but you realize, your Mini-14 rifle came with just a 10rd mag, or even worse, a 5rd mag, this simply isn't acceptable.
An aftermarket grew for the desire of higher capacity mags for these rifles, but few were any good at all. Thankfully, these days are over, and Ruger sells normal magazines to normal people like normal.

>10/22
Same problem as before, this being a Ruger product, Bill just wasn't very cool on this part, before he died and was replaced with a MUCH cooler CEO, Ruger would sell you 10rd rotary magazines and that's what you had, you wanted more you needed to go aftermarket. Ramline actually ended up making passable magazines (notably they made a shit Mini-14 magazine), then there's ever venerable Volquartsen.
>>
>>32510713
>clip
Hey there nogunz tripfag
Please kill yourself on your way out, kthanxbai.
>>
>>32503784
Mecgar for my CZ
They make the OEM's so I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>32503784
No. For range use or just fucking around aftermarket mags are fine, I have a few of those ETS 30rd glock mags for fun, but I wouldn't trust them for home defense or carry.

You don't need to buy 10 carry mags, just buy a few OEM ones to carry and then cheap out on some aftermarket ones for range use.

>>32503846
You're getting fucked hard if you pay $40 for any OEM Glockazine that isn't the 33rd extended one. Even then PSA had a sale where the OEM 33rd ones were $25 each and the 17rd ones were $17 each, and if you ordered 10 of each you got free shipping.

I'm now set on glock mags for life.
>>
File: ETS.jpg (2MB, 3015x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ETS.jpg
2MB, 3015x1860px
>>
>>32503985
Didn't realize those were a thing. Have they managed to unfuck the other Glock mag(s?) that they produce yet?
>>
>>32503784
Yes and no, depends on the gun. Yes I use wilson combat mags in my Colt 1911, they have a better design compared to the original and are 8 rd mags instead of factory 7. No on my Sig 226, it came with 3 mags and I have not felt the need to get anymore than that. Also no on my backup piece a mauser HSc in .380 it came with 2 mags and I have not seen any aftermarkets for it.
>>
>>32504440
>mecgar
this anon knows whats up. Even walther pistol magazines are made by mecgar. Canik may be turk shit but the mecgar magazines make them good enough for range duty. That's how good mecgar is. Turning shit into something useable. Pmags are good for range duty but lancers are on a whole another level.
>>
File: splodyfaggotfingers.jpg (888KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
splodyfaggotfingers.jpg
888KB, 1920x1080px
I carry a magpul g19 mag for my glock. The only issues ive had with glock mags is that they dont always slide lock.

>stopped using taran tactical extensions
The spring would bind up and cause the mag not to feed
>>
>>32512405
>B8N
>replying to a namefag who literally goes by the name baiting
you must be a huge faggot
>>
>>32510993
>I am a big fat faggot whore for MecGar
Same, and my Sig brand P226 mags are made by them anyways.
>>
>>32507217

>12-20 bucks a mag is expensive
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.