[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLICE, OPEN UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

POLICE, OPEN UP
>>
>Implying my house has any doors or windows to open
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>32501573
Retracting the attic ladder during a search is illegal, Juan
>>
MAKE MY DAY PIG
>>
File: 1476051940407.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1476051940407.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
You'll never take me alive, bolsheviks!
>>
When can a US LE enter without a warrant? Serious question.
>>
>>32501588
If you are snorting coke off a hookers tits with your window open, they can come in and arrest you.
Can also vary by state.
In most cases they have to yell police first I think, there was a case somewhere that they didn't and the guy shot 4 cops with a glock and he didn't get charged for it I think (but they found lots of other shit anyways)
If it's a warrantless search with no probable cause, you can shoot them in the face like any intruder.
>>
>>32501588
Exigent circumstances. Like people screaming inside a residence for help, or like blood all over the porch and door of a house, or a pursuit where an officer follows the individual into a residence. You know something that would lead a reasonable person to believe that there was something either occuring or that had occured that requires immediate police intervention taking in the totality of circumstances.
>>
>>32501593
>>32501598
What about warrantless searches and "reasonable suspicion"?
Like if some antigun cop sees me carrying my gun case from the car into the house and wants to check if it's legal?
>>
>>32501606
what do you mean check if it's legal?
you're talking to Americans not cucks from europe or the land down under
>>
>>32501609
"Oh shit that guy looks like a school shooter, I see it in his eyes. I can help prevent something."
And knocks on your door
"Hey show me your license now!"

I mean, I am European, but does this not happen? Where I live cops can just barge in on suspicion on firearms misuse.
>>
>>32501606
He'd have to articulate why he believed it was illegal. Say you're walking with a gun case and he wants you to open it, tell him to fuck off. If youre open carrying an stg44 he'd have more of a reason as to inquire about the legality of a rifle that is uncommon but usually automatic.
>>
Roommate's over there. Just don't shoot in my general direction.
>>
>>32501606
The only warrentless searches would be "plain feel," "plain sight," and "a search of the area of immediate control inside a vehicle."
> Then there is the shadier but generally reguarded "vehicle inventory" which isn't technically a search but a listing of the items of value in a vehicle that's to be impounded. (So the owner can't say the bricks of gold they had in their trunk where no longer there when they got it back)
>>
>>32501615
No. We're Americans.
>>
>>32501633
I should come to America one day then
>>
>>32501578
My house doesn't have an attic.

I live in a concrete cube, like all true sheepdogs.
>>
>>32501615
how is carrying a gun into your house suspicious?
that would be laughed out of court and the police department would be owing you big bucks, and if he followed you into your house he would be
there isn't a license to own a gun here (in most states) because it's our right to own them
if you are concealing a weapon, that's a whole different story
>>
File: smile_german.png (200KB, 322x260px) Image search: [Google]
smile_german.png
200KB, 322x260px
mfw racking bolt on MG42 behind my sandbag bunker placed at the end of my main foyer that is now a death funnel

NIE WIEDER
>>
>>32501571
w-what's the password
>>
Can cops twist sentences into making you believe they have a warrant when they don't?
>>
>>32501665
Make sure they have a paper before you agree to shit. And read that paper to make sure it's not just a piece of paper
>>
>>32501672
How can I get the paper without opening the door?
>>
>>32501678
Do you not have a mail slot?
>>
>>32501683
I have a bank vault style door with portruding steel beams.
Only a small monocle thing in the middle.
>>
>>32501678
Just because you open the door doesn't mean they can cross the threshold of the door... Or are you just an autist who doesn't like face to face interaction?
>>
>>32501691
Isn't opening the door consent?
Also what if I do the ole "me no comprende"?
>>
>>32501640
It's the land of the free.
>>
>>32501694
No. Opening the door is not consent and unless they see, from where they stand, something in your house illegal or some other reasonable cause for entry, they can not and know they can not enter your home without your permission.
>>
>>32501704
What if they say "oh it smells like weed (lie)" and barge in?
Also where are you reading this off of?
>>
File: Leiadeathstar.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Leiadeathstar.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>32501571
>Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
>>
>>32501571
"No one's home!!!"
>>
>>32501709
Better surround your house with cameras just to be sure.
>>
>>32501640
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>32501571
OK.
I've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>32501648
>VILKOMMEN TO NORMANDIE FUCKERS
>>
>>32501571

Open up? Heh...if you say so, piggy...

*opens fire and kills all the piggies*
>>
>>32501571
>what do you want?
>"To talk to you"
>there two of you out there?
>"Yes"
>talk to each other
>>
>>32501571
ITT: Criminals
>>
>>32501571
My response: Do you have a search warrant?
If they respond in the affirmative, ask to see the warrant, and if valid, let them in. If they do not have a warrant, I ask them (politely) to leave.
>>
File: zLvc6xJtxI.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
zLvc6xJtxI.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
Fuck, now I need to ATF my guns and get rid of my illegal ammunition.
I wont go down without a fight.
>>
File: 1483241276507.jpg (64KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483241276507.jpg
64KB, 288x268px
>>32502795
>pigs die
>SWAT team comes
>ATF takes your guns
>libfags will use you as anti-gun propaganda for an eternity.
>everything is fucked
>>
>>32501571
>"You got a warrant?"
>"n..no"
>push two burgers through mail slot
>"It's dangerous out there, take these"
>resume shitposting
Simple solution desu senpai
>>
>>32501606
>Reasonable suspicion

Dude walks by house hearing screaming someone yelling "Help me, I've been abducted and chained to the wall! Someone please help me!" and decides to call the police. Police show up and hear the same thing. This is reasonable suspicion and the officer has the right, and sometimes the legal obligation, to enter the property.
>>
File: 1479167981590.jpg (49KB, 580x786px) Image search: [Google]
1479167981590.jpg
49KB, 580x786px
sometimes I wonder if buying guns and accessories will stop filling the void in my life and then I dont know what ill do

hows that, mr lawman?
>>
Here, cops can only search through three rooms unless they get a warrant.
>Hallway
>Kitchen
>Small doorway between kitchen and living room
I doubt they'd get a warrant because someone suggested to them that I don't always lock my guns up right after I'm done with them.
Shit, it being a small place, the policeman is usually understanding enough that he comes on a visit after work and just suggests people cease doing whatever illegal it is they're doing, lest he have to come back again in an official capacity.
>>
>>32501606
On paper no, in reality yes. It's been rules okay that they can violate your rights as long as it was in good faith on their part and they were unaware that they were violating them
>>
>>32502030

We're sending a squad to check.>>32502039
>>
>>32501615
>show me your license
>license
lol, wut
>>
>Pull cock out of wife's cunt
>Slap ass affectionately and say "Hang on I gotta take this."
>Open door
>Drip cunt juice and precum on the porch
>Explain this is a matter of urgency
>A man must do what he must do
>Police apologize and all go home to fuck their wives/gfs.
>Go back to the living room and creampie the wife

Flawless plan.
>>
>>32503248
>they can violate your rights as long as it was in good faith on their part and they were unaware that they were violating them

>but it's not okay and a crime if you're unaware if you're breaking one of the infinite number of retarded laws passed every year

This justice system needs an overhaul.
>>
>>32503357
It's also illegal to lie to them, but they are free to do so to you.

They can beat or shoot you, and the taxpayers will end up covering the tab.

And so on
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Leon

4th ammendment basically doesnt exist
>>
>>32503144
Would a .338 tear through SWAT armor? Serious question here, I feel like the answer is fuck yea but not 100%
>>
YOUR MOVE, MISTER LAW MAN!
>>
>>32503432
Hello gecko45
>>
>>32501581
>>
SUPER POLICE, GO AWAY!
>>
>Police break in
>you open up shirt exposing a bomb strapped to your body, set to go off at the push of a button
>police came prepared
>they open up their jackets and they all have bombs strapped to their chests as well
>stalemate
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.