[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you invade the land of shit-posters /k/? >Inb4;Emus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: australia-map.gif (227KB, 1000x854px) Image search: [Google]
australia-map.gif
227KB, 1000x854px
How would you invade the land of shit-posters /k/?

>Inb4;Emus
>>
>>32499877
Emus.
>>
>>32499877

>Gather all the tugboats in the world and ramp up industrial production to create millions of tugboats.
>Put grappling hook launchers on all the tugs
>Fire grappling hooks into southern side of Australia
>Tow it to Antarctica
>Leave it for a few months until everyone freezes. If anyone tries to escape by boat use tug Armada to push them back into the freezer. Pull planes out of the air with grappling hooks.
>Tow it back where it was to thaw
>Australia conquered.
>>
>>32499877
I'd rather build a giant stick to push it farther away
>>
I wouldnt. Its mostly desert and doesnt have any natural resources it wouldnt be cheaper to trade for.

Literally a useless war.
>>
>>32500042
>as if the US needs a reason to invade anything
>>
>>32500042
>doesnt have any natural resources it wouldnt be cheaper to trade for.
That's pretty much every country though...
>>
>>32500234
it also doesnt hold any strategic value. Its not near any major players or as a buffer zone to said major players.
>>
>>32499877
>Round up all incarcerated violent felons
>Dump them off in areas inhabited by subhumans and deadly animals (read: everywhere)
>>
those bullfrogs they introduced on themselves
>>
>>32499938
Beautiful.

As for myself, I'd cut my losses and just napalm it. No point occupying it.
>>
Its an island. Just kill their navy and watch them starve themselves.
>>
Send enough people over there that it becomes a vassal state. Thats how the Chinese did it, anyway.
>>
File: Eastern_Hemisphere_LamAz.png (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_Hemisphere_LamAz.png
191KB, 600x600px
>>32500258
>it also doesnt hold any strategic value.
But that's where you're wrong.

It covers half the eastern hemisphere for communications, control of satellites, etc. with the American military.

It's also destined to become a major centre for American air maintenance, logistics, and repair for the southern half of Asia.
>>
>>32500265
Im afraid,We've already done that.love
>>
>>32499877
blockade, naval invasion on Tasmania, then the southwest of the country, neutralizing the bulk of their military bases initially. After this there would be a push through the south to capture the last major population centers. After this I imagine they would surrender, as all they would have left is desert.
>>
>>32499877
fill it with Chinese immigrants then activate rebel cells

just you wait
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.