[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia's NFA been planned since 1991

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: xhibit a.png (522KB, 628x928px) Image search: [Google]
xhibit a.png
522KB, 628x928px
apparently it didnt just take "Muh Port Arthur" to get Australia cucked

This image is part 1
>>
File: xhibit b.png (677KB, 869x905px) Image search: [Google]
xhibit b.png
677KB, 869x905px
and this is part 2
>>
>>32498805
Of course. They just had to wait for the right opportunity. That's always what they do.
>>
>>32498805
>>32498810
>literal retard that collects teddy bears goes on an extremely effective rampage
not suspicious at all.
>>
>>32498819
>>32498823

the guns werent even Martin Bryant's. it was licenced to a police station in Victoria.
>>
>>32498831
The particulars of the case are interesting (and should be investigated further), but the powers that be were just waiting for an excuse- any excuse. If it hadn't been Bryant, it would have been something else. The vast majority of gun owners are just fine- but the folks in charge would love to fuck them over.
>>
>>32498848
he was a patsy that got paid a lot of money by the government
>>
File: 1446912089810.jpg (65KB, 829x586px) Image search: [Google]
1446912089810.jpg
65KB, 829x586px
>>
>>32498877
is there any pics of the shooting?
>>
>>32498899
Go jerk off to something normal for once, you edgy boy.
>>
>>32498805
>everything is going according to plan
lemerchant.jpg
>>
File: picture1.jpg (32KB, 804x494px) Image search: [Google]
picture1.jpg
32KB, 804x494px
>>32499168
it's all for the greater good
>>
>>32498805
Where the fuck did you get this?
>>
>>32498805
when will you realize that it is foreign nations and their puppets that do not want armed citizens.
>>
Holy motherfucking leaks batman

Also [saved from behind a proxy]
>>
>>32499230
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/SearchNRetrieve/NAAMedia/ShowImage.aspx?B=31750850&T=PDF
>>
>>32498805
FWIW: It's hardly surprising that an agency had laws that suited them already drafted.

They'd probably been lobbying for them for some time. Every ministry/agency is going to have some draft laws that they'd like to get passed if they could but keep getting told no.

Then circumstances change and it's more likely that their pet laws will get passed, so they try again.
Alternatively, the PM's policy advisors ask police if they have some gun control suggestions and the police say "Why yes, here's one we prepared earlier"

Then the PM says "I'm making tough decisions and drafting sweeping laws to save Australia, I mean make Australia great again"

And the laws get passed.

Basically the same thing happened after 911 or any other big tragedy whatever.

It's even arguably the job of government departments to be prepared for things and have prepared legislation to do stuff that might need to be done some day. Whether you like gun control or not, it's kind of the job of civil servants to anticipate the will of parliament and be read to enact it.
>>
>>32499146
I think he wants pics cause of the conspiracy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.