[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Barrel Rifle Destructive Device.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: P1020805.jpg (120KB, 798x450px)
P1020805.jpg
120KB, 798x450px
Okay my fellow /K/ommandos My place of employment decided to give all of us A choice 2600 bonus. I've got the kids they're new PS4 the wife got a new Car and Now its my turn to treat my self! now i just got the bonus so I'm working with 2600 dollars i bought they're Christmas out of pocket so i get the sweet sweet 2600 for me ALL FOR ME!!! So I'm Breaking Into the SBR "Short Barreled rifle" I have no problem with a 200 dollar tax stamp but I don't know any thing about SBR AR's are a choice but i wonder what else are there? What do you know? Suggest?
>>
An easy SBR option would be to get a Scorpion EVO or MP5 "pistol" and slap a stock on it when your happy stamp comes back.

Personally I'd go with getting a sweet AR-15 lower and SBR it. That way you could buy multiple uppers for it.
>>
You're just now getting them PS4s ? thoses came out years ago
>>
>>32498703
My bastard Hell cat busted our kids fish tank killed his 50 inch and both the xbox and the ps4 in November so i waited till Santa's fat ass could replace it.>>32498683
Im not a fan of MP5's I've fired them before they are nice but not what im looking for.
>>
Im also considering a threaded barrel suppressors are all kinds of fun im told.
>>
>>32498615
I think the go-to for a single SBR stamp is an AR lower. With that you get so many options with regards to uppers. You can for all intents and purposes have multiple SBRs with a single stamp. That being said, go where your feels take you. I've been on the fence about stamping an MP5 clone for years.
>>
>ps4
>buying an outdated, proprietary, laptop in a box
>not getting an objectively superior gaming PC
>>
>>32498615
>I've got the kids they're new PS4
i understanding like consoles, but to call them your kids?
>>
>>32498746
I've always wanted one but now that I've got the cash in hand IDK what to do with it!!!
>>
>>32498747
I'm sure he doesn't want his children to only have access to indie titles and early access games.
>>
>>32498765
We adopted my brothers daughter when he passed and she and my son are my children. My kids.>>32498772
They have a Xbox one as well as my wife's classic collection saga,game cube Nintendo 64 and to much else in her game room so yeah I've got my tower and steam account so we are pretty happy thank you!
>>
>>32498766
>now that I've got the cash in hand IDK what to do with it!
I know that feel
Two grand to blow on whatever the hell I want, I had no clue what to do until I saw an armslist ad for an M1 carbine

Gonna spend the rest on ammo and mags. The AR lower is a damn good choice, because it'll only cost you $150ish for the lower, $200 for the stamp, then later you can blow however the fuck much you want on uppers and maybe a reloading setup if you get something snowflakey like .458 socom

Also, look into the Special Interest Arms Novem 9mm. Looks like a neat little thing
>>
>>32498766
I found myself in a similar boat. Got the job offer of a lifetime and increased my salary by about 40k/yr. Haven't bought a single gun or fun thing since, just kind of indecisive and sitting on all that extra cash for now. Don't rush it, save it until that fire burns within that you just can't resist.
>>
>>32498787
>We adopted my brothers daughter when he passed and she and my son are my children.
That gave me some feels. You and your wife are honorable human beings.
>>
>>32498802
Yeah he died four years ago. Miss my brother but i see him in his daughter. They have the same goofy ass grin and missing front teeth. she's 5
>>
If I were you, I'd build an SBR AR in .300 BLK. Then I'd look into a can.
>>
>>32498813
That's awesome that you get to honor him by raising his daughter, obviously terribly sad that he passed at what I'm assuming is a young age. Mind if I asked how he passed?
>>
>>32498830
Dat Muzzle break bro...
>>
>>32498787
>>32498802
>>32498813
I came here to read about a man irresponsibly spending his money instead of saving it in a retirement fund, not get these feelings.

>you're a cool guy op

I'd sbr an ar lower personally. Wait for trump to make silencers legal, then have loads of fun.
>>
>>32498791
>150 lower
>200 stamp
Exactly why he shouldn't do that. He's got the rare opportunityou to blow a big chunk of change. He should do something more...exotic.

>>32498615
I vote mp5 clone because I've had a boner for them since middle school
>>
>>32498840
No need to break the muzzle, it's fine unbroken.
>>
>>32498838
Nothing K related he worked painting water towers he slipped on his partners safety cable and fell his safety harness caught him like it was suppose to but when the sudden shock of stopping his head snapped back and broke his neck. They said it was painless. I hope so... but The only lucky thing is his daughter was so young she doesn't remember it or him. She was on site with her POS mother.
>>
>>32498720
How old is your kid man?
>>
>>32498884
My son my pride and joy is 6. I bought him his first rifle this year.
>>
>>32498894
A fucking 50 inch and both consoles? You're a fucking lunatic.
>>
If you have 2600 to spend don't make another boring AR SBR.

Go with something fun like a CZ Scorpion, MPX, Krinkov clone and put a can on them. You can throw a hand brace on an AR pistol any other day of the week.
>>
>>32498883
Fuck man...not that it means much from a /k/ anon, but sorry for your loss. Like you said, it's I guess fortunate that the daughter was young enough to not remember much and just knows the loving family you, your wife and son have provided. Also sucks the wife is a PoS and seemingly is unfit to raise her own daughter. Prayer for your brother and a hearty respect for you and the family for doing what honorable people do. Enough feels though, didn't mean to take this thread in that direction.

My .02 is save the cash until you REALLY find what you want. Like go to bed thinking about the SBR of your dreams want. The standard SBR stamped AR lower is the go-to, but if you find yourself really digging an MP5 or other clone SBR just do it brother.
>>
>>32498900
What I've got a 70 inch in my study attached to my Tower. That frame rate on High def life
>>
>>32498923 Thanks means alot. His girl friend is a drug addict and is some where in Nevada smoking his life insurance away. she signed over her daughter with no question. I had her sign over her rights as well.
Well my wife just asked me if trump will open the weapons exports from Russia. Should i wait and pray?
>>
>>32498953
Honestly not a bad idea. It's a long shot, but there's a very slight hope NFA might get a thorough looking at under the inbound admin. Hide it away for a rainy day for now if you are unsure, see what the coming months bring is never a bad idea.
>>
File: FUTURE.jpg (564KB, 1200x1488px) Image search: [Google]
FUTURE.jpg
564KB, 1200x1488px
>>32498772
>Being this retarded
>>
>>32498925
Your kid is going to be an entitled spoiled brat dude show some fucking restraint.
>>
Buy $2600 worth of books on punctuation, grammar and spelling.
>>
>>32499446
You listen here mother fucker i make that little shit chop wood from dusk till dawn for that shit. He works hard
>>
>>32500043
what do you do for a living OP? im in college and im constantly having second thoughts about what im gonna do with my life, and it sounds like youre well off.
>>
>>32500043
No amount of chores is going to be an adequate substitute for having a young man or woman actually get a job and work for the money they need to buy the things they wish to have.
>>
>>32498615
I respect you man, especially your love for your kid
where in indiana are you? i just moved to the lafayette area
>>
>>32500204
the kid is fucking 6 are you kidding, im sure OP is going to make sure he values money as he grows up.
>>
>>32498615
SBRs are a meme/fad for intermediate cartridges.

go pistol caliber
>>
>>32500204
this is true, a real job is the way to go.

ASAP, i'm sure he has time after school.
>>
>>32500308
It's not about the value of connects its about the class of objects you give a child. No 6 year old should have a giant TV and 2 cutting edge consoles in his bedroom. A 6 year old shouldn't have a fucking poorfag TV in his bedroom, he should have books and crayons and real toys.
>>
File: 1464609577626.gif (3MB, 375x275px) Image search: [Google]
1464609577626.gif
3MB, 375x275px
>>32498615
do not buy SBRs tripfag
save your money for full retard guns
a Mac 10 for example can be owned for ~5 grand
they were 3.5k a few years ago
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/608222028

or buy a suppressor, if you just want to spend your 2k
>>
>>32498615
I'd go MP5. The novem is also a great option. If you don't like those Thompsons are great Americana and if that's not good enough up your budget buy a USC and convert it
>>
>>32502408
Pic related could be had within your cash budget. One more piece of advice, buy a "pistol" first then form 1 so you don't have to wait for your toy. Shit would suck
>>
>>32500184
I work for the Department of Corrections
>>
>>32501413
Yeah I get to play with Full Retard weapons at work not as much fun as you think fun in the shooting hell in the reloading the magazines. MP5s and M4s are standard with the department.
>>
File: Kriss_Vector.jpg (347KB, 3759x2124px) Image search: [Google]
Kriss_Vector.jpg
347KB, 3759x2124px
>>32498615
I am saving up for this bad boy. I just have a weakness for that scifi look. You should have enough left over for a suppressor too if you get it.
>>
>>32504525
remove the ambi safety when you get it. It dug so hard into my hand the blister didn't heal for a fucking month.
>>
>>32504543
Will do. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>32498615
How much do you make and what do you do at work?
>>
>>32504797
I make 56,000 a year and im a Transport officer/ S.A.R.T officer as well I was a tower manager.
>>
File: aNKV416_700b.jpg (18KB, 514x308px) Image search: [Google]
aNKV416_700b.jpg
18KB, 514x308px
>>32504525
>cornershot that doesn't pivot
Speaking of, why can't we buy those?
I want a kitty cornershot.
>>
>>32505338
>starts at 3500, add 1500 for advanced model
LOL NVM GG NO RE JEWS
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.